Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Think Well Before You Japa, A Rethink - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Think Well Before You Japa, A Rethink (2737 Views)

Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience / I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) / Should I Propose To Her Or Have A Rethink? Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Think Well Before You Japa, A Rethink by ekene247(m): 2:36am On Jun 12, 2022
I saw a thread about homeless people in US.

Let me briefly tell you the truth.

There are work and money for anyone who wants to and is qaulified to work in US. You alone will not be able to finish the kind of money you make in US even if you are paid the minimum wage which is $12/hr in the poorest states.
You will leave above poverty level and even go on vacations.

The problem why some people are homeless
1. Drug:
2. Prison History:
3. Mental issue:
4. Illegal immigrants

Some people who engages in drugs, have mental issues or have gone to prison may finally be unfit for work and end up thrown out of apartment by landlords. They end up in the streets because they not fit to work.

So if you want to japa and you are qaulified, then don't let people deceive you. Immigrants are good to US and US is good to immigrants.

But if you want to come to do drugs or through illegal means, believe me, you will likely end up in sked row or in homeless tents.
You even have programs and apartments for homeless but you may still be so bad that you are also thrown out of the place. Some people prefer being homeless to quiting drugs. So hopeless.

Homeless in US is not as a result of poverty. If you believe Nigeria is better than US because US has homeless, then you don't have anyone who tells you the truth that is based in US.

It pays better to cut flowers in US than to work as a civil servant under the federal government in Nigeria

12 Likes

Re: Think Well Before You Japa, A Rethink by Harrykn: 2:41am On Jun 12, 2022
Make i loud the update boss.

10 Likes

Re: Think Well Before You Japa, A Rethink by ekene247(m): 2:46am On Jun 12, 2022
Harrykn:
Make i loud the update boss.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Think Well Before You Japa, A Rethink by Harrykn: 2:50am On Jun 12, 2022
ekene247:

Lol
Me sef dey plan japa oh!
If you get space for ghana� must go you fit add for your return ticket plan to OBOdoyibo
Re: Think Well Before You Japa, A Rethink by Nobody: 3:47am On Jun 12, 2022
EVEN IF NA TO PAINT MY WHOLE BODY TO WHITE AND SLOW MOTION DAY AN NIGHT WHILE I GET LITTLE DOLLAR NOTE IN THE HAT, I WILL STILL JAPA
Re: Think Well Before You Japa, A Rethink by ekene247(m): 7:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
EVEN IF NA TO PAINT MY WHOLE BODY TO WHITE AND SLOW MOTION DAY AN NIGHT WHILE I GET LITTLE DOLLAR NOTE IN THE HAT, I WILL STILL JAPA

Do it legally and you will understand what life supposed to be. No pastor will be giving you hope of heaven because you will see heaven on earth
Re: Think Well Before You Japa, A Rethink by pansophist(m): 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2022
Even if you have no skills at all sef, still Japa if you're not lazy. Students here make at least 2 to 3 thousand euros monthly just delivering food with bicycle. This are youngsters as young as 18, since you're have to be 18 to work for uber eats.

Just go to YouTube and insert "Amsterdam uber eats", or "new York ubereats". Many of these guys put their earnings there to encourage people to do it. But many of these homeless folks are either too lazy, to messed up with drugs or useless pride that they will rather beg than be humble to do menial jobs.

So make no one discourage you, even if you have only waec. If you're not lazy, please leave Nigeria. Then work your way up. You need hope and sadly, Nigeria doesn't give you that.

18 Likes

Re: Think Well Before You Japa, A Rethink by Munamoqel: 8:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
ekene247:

There are work and money for anyone who wants to and is qaulified to work in US. You alone will not be able to finish the kind of money you make in US even if you are paid the minimum wage which is $12/hr in the poorest states.

1. Drug:
2. Prison History:
3. Mental issue:
4. Illegal immigrants

Some people who engages in drugs, have mental issues or have gone to prison may finally be unfit for work and end up thrown out of apartment by landlords. They end up in the streets because they not fit to work.

So if you want to japa and you are qaulified, then don't let people deceive you. Immigrants are good to US and US is good to immigrants.

But if you want to come to do drugs or through illegal means, believe me, you will likely end up in sked row or in homeless tents.
You even have programs and apartments for homeless but you may still be so bad that you are also thrown out of the place. Some people prefer being homeless to quiting drugs. So hopeless.

Homeless in US is not as a result of poverty. If you believe Nigeria is better than US because US has homeless, then you don't have anyone who tells you the truth that is based in US.

It pays better to cut flowers in US than to work as a civil servant under the federal government in Nigeria
the federal civil is not stationary he progress to become director and permanent sec while the Gardner slave all his life lives .only a very few Americans can live the lives of a federal govt director in Nigeria .
Re: Think Well Before You Japa, A Rethink by ekene247(m): 8:34pm On Jun 12, 2022
Munamoqel:
the federal civil is not stationary he progress to become director and permanent sec while the Gardner slave all his life lives .only a very few Americans can live the lives of a federal govt director in Nigeria .

You won't like to hear what an equivalent of a Nigerian Federal civil servant director will be earning in US. If the director in Nigeria is not corrupt, a gardener in US will earn better than him all their lives.

Until you find yourself outside Nigeria and understand how we learn poorly, you will not believe

7 Likes

Re: Think Well Before You Japa, A Rethink by SavageBoy: 8:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
pansophist:
Even if you have no skills at all sef, still Japa if you're not lazy. Students here make at least 2 to 3 thousand euros monthly just delivering food with bicycle. This are youngsters as young as 18, since you're have to be 18 to work for uber eats.

Just go to YouTube and insert "Amsterdam uber eats", or "new York ubereats". Many of this guys put their earnings there to encourage people to do it. But many of these homeless folks are either too lazy, to messed up with drugs or useless pride that they will rsther beg than do menial jobs, that they won't be humble and work.

So make no one discourage you, even if you have only waec. If you're not lazy, please leave Nigeria. Then work your way up. You need hope and sadly, Nigeria doesn't give you that.

From your travel experience, which country will you recommend for someone who's already skilling-up in I.T
Re: Think Well Before You Japa, A Rethink by shantti(m): 9:18pm On Jun 12, 2022
pansophist:

Just go to YouTube and insert "Amsterdam uber eats", or "new York ubereats". Many of this guys put their earnings there to encourage people to do it. But many of these homeless folks are either too lazy, to messed up with drugs or useless pride that they will rsther beg than do menial jobs, that they won't be humble and work.

Which country r u in. Someone told me that currently, tax in uk is 50% of your income. Is that true
Re: Think Well Before You Japa, A Rethink by ekene247(m): 10:01pm On Jun 12, 2022
SavageBoy:

From your travel experience, which country will you recommend for someone who's already skilling-up in I.T

If you find yourself in US, with IT skills, you are likely to be earning from $40/per hr. Imagine if u decide to be working just 40hrs per week as most people do. Some work 60hrs per week. Calculate it in a month and you will leave Nigeria with speed...if you have opportunity of leaving

Health and IT sector pays alot here

2 Likes

Re: Think Well Before You Japa, A Rethink by Munamoqel: 10:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
ekene247:

You won't like to hear what an equivalent of a Nigerian Federal civil servant director will be earning in US. If the director in Nigeria is not corrupt, a gardener in US will earn better than him all their lives.

Until you find yourself outside Nigeria and understand how we learn poorly, you will not believe
lies .that not how to compare wages . Gardener ,ware house ,etc are slave work and wages that you might only afford the basic . U think the us processor will leave America to come and collect director in Nafdac .you must be kid . Only been a member of tender committee of federal govt agency as a deputy director in Nimasa or Npa NNpc you will be balling and a US Gardner can only dream of .
Re: Think Well Before You Japa, A Rethink by ekene247(m): 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
Munamoqel:
lies .that not how to compare wages . Gardener ,ware house ,etc are slave work and wages that you might only afford the basic . U think the us processor will leave America to come and collect director in Nafdac .you must be kid . Only been a member of tender committee of federal govt agency as a deputy director in Nimasa or Npa NNpc you will be balling and a US Gardner can only dream of .

I am sorry for being a kid and a liar.
My apologies Sir!!!
Re: Think Well Before You Japa, A Rethink by Munamoqel: 10:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
ekene247:

I am sorry for being a kid and a liar.
My apologies Sir!!!
better . You think the current speaker that left America to become member of house of rep is supid . Migration since 2003 .
Re: Think Well Before You Japa, A Rethink by pansophist(m): 11:57pm On Jun 12, 2022
SavageBoy:

Any country that is willing to accept you, since IT is something that doesn't necessarily require your physical presence. There are lots of countries that grant residence to entrepreneurs/freelancers, so you register, move and operate from there. Check out Portugal, Serbia, and Bulgaria, these countries I am sure of.

3 Likes

Re: Think Well Before You Japa, A Rethink by bmdmix10: 12:31am On Jun 13, 2022
ekene247:

1. Drug:
2. Prison History:
3. Mental issue:
4. Illegal immigrants

so wat to think if d issue is drugs netsl issue n prison matter.

Ur article is dumb
Re: Think Well Before You Japa, A Rethink by SavageBoy: 12:58am On Jun 13, 2022
pansophist:

Any country that is willing to accept you, since IT is something that doesn't necessarily require your physical presence. There are lots of countries that grant residence to entrepreneurs/freelancers, so you register, move and operate from there. Check out Portugal, Serbia, and Bulgaria, these countries I am sure of.

Thank you chief
Re: Think Well Before You Japa, A Rethink by Jeremani: 1:43am On Jun 13, 2022
pansophist:
rather beg than be humble to do menial jobs.

Bro you said only waec? I don't think is possible
Re: Think Well Before You Japa, A Rethink by amidel(m): 4:02am On Jun 13, 2022
pansophist:

Just go to YouTube and insert "Amsterdam uber eats", or "new York ubereats". Many of these guys put their earnings there to encourage people to do it. But many of these homeless folks are either too lazy, to messed up with drugs or useless pride that they will rather beg than be humble to do menial jobs.

Not related to this topic. I'm in awe of your intelligence Sir.
You're a great man.

2 Likes

Re: Think Well Before You Japa, A Rethink by pansophist(m): 8:14am On Jun 13, 2022
Jeremani:

Bro you said only waec? I don't think is possible

Waec is not even needed, that's how easy it is. I've done this jobs before and the only thing I needed was a bicycle, a smartphone with Internet and common sense. This is an unskilled job, same as washing plate for example. You don't need any degree for that.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Think Well Before You Japa, A Rethink by pansophist(m): 8:15am On Jun 13, 2022
amidel:

Not related to this topic. I'm in awe of your intelligence Sir.
You're a great man.

Thank you
Re: Think Well Before You Japa, A Rethink by Jeremani: 11:05am On Jun 13, 2022
pansophist:

Waec is not even needed, that's how easy it is. I've done this jobs before and the only thing I needed was a bicycle, a smartphone with Internet and common sense. This is an unskilled job, same as washing plate for example. You don't need any degree for that.

ok I understand,
Re: Think Well Before You Japa, A Rethink by ekene247(m): 6:08pm On Jun 13, 2022
Munamoqel:
better . You think the current speaker that left America to become member of house of rep is supid . Migration since 2003 .

Your lack of common discussion ability is so bad that you don't even know when you are dancing naked in a market square grin
Re: Think Well Before You Japa, A Rethink by biggy00000(m): 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
What do you mean by illegal?
Re: Think Well Before You Japa, A Rethink by ekene247(m): 6:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
biggy00000:
What do you mean by illegal?

When someone inters US without Visa or when the the person over stays his/her visa. Until the person regularizes the stay, he/she becomes illegal immigrant and doing legal job to earn a leaving becomes difficult
Re: Think Well Before You Japa, A Rethink by Nazgul: 6:35pm On Jun 13, 2022
The thread about homeless people on the home page some days ago was California. If you must know California has the highest homeless people in the whole America.

This is because of the presence of high tech companies in silicon valley. In case you're not aware all the richest men in the US from Elon musk to Mark, to Warren Buffet...etc. have their tech companies in California.

This made the cost of accommodation to hit the heavens. For example, a very tight 2bedroom apartment in California would be selling for over a million dollars. That same apartment with enough space would be sold for less than $300k in places like Wisconsin, Wyoming and Texas.

With a salary of $80k annually in California you'll definitely be homeless cos you won't be able to afford their outrageous accommodation, but with a salary of less than $60k annually in states like Wisconsin, you'll live comfortably with your family.

The open secret is that Democrats states are more expensive than Republican states. Why because Democrats states charge you for income tax, property tax, state tax... etc. Most Republican states like Wyoming don't charge for all those, so cost of living and accommodation there is relatively cheap....run a Google or YouTube search and you'll confirm this.

What I advise people going to the USA to do is to have a proper understand of the state they're planning to settle down in, and things would be much easier for them.

1 Like

Re: Think Well Before You Japa, A Rethink by biggy00000(m): 7:20pm On Jun 13, 2022
ekene247:

When someone inters US without Visa or when the the person over stays his/her visa. Until the person regularizes the stay, he/she becomes illegal immigrant and doing legal job to earn a leaving becomes difficult
Coming in on visiting visa; how can one convert the visa and legalized stay.

Can we take conversation out of NL of you dnt mind
Re: Think Well Before You Japa, A Rethink by ekene247(m): 10:19pm On Jun 14, 2022
biggy00000:

Coming in on visiting visa; how can one convert the visa and legalized stay.

Can we take conversation out of NL of you dnt mind

It will be difficult to get a visiting Visa to US as a young person, u can dm me shaa
Re: Think Well Before You Japa, A Rethink by biggy00000(m): 5:45am On Jun 15, 2022
ekene247:

It will be difficult to get a visiting Visa to US as a young person, u can dm me shaa
Done; please accept
Re: Think Well Before You Japa, A Rethink by arthurwillia(m): 6:01am On Jun 15, 2022
Ok but I won’t take advice of a man in Nigeria warning me not to travel out
Re: Think Well Before You Japa, A Rethink by Lotusflowerbomb: 10:23am On Jun 15, 2022
pansophist:

Thank God I can ride a bicycle wella. Thanks for the tip.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kindly Help Which Business Can Someone Start With 100k In Ph / Things Are Happening In This Country..wtf??? / I Am Very Disappointed At Arise News For Announcing Sex Championships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.