Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Redpill community In A Nutshell. What The Redpill Is Basically All About. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Redpill community In A Nutshell. What The Redpill Is Basically All About. (979 Views)

I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redpill community In A Nutshell. What The Redpill Is Basically All About. by siofra(f): 9:21pm On Nov 03, 2021
.....and the redpill was formed!!

Don't ever take redpillers serious, they are just a bunch of ugly clowns!!!!

1 Like

Re: Redpill community In A Nutshell. What The Redpill Is Basically All About. by doggedfighter(f): 9:21pm On Nov 03, 2021
Redpill is meant to be analysed not swallowed.

What we have on here are bunch of bitter, lonely, defeated and broke guys consoling themselves with red pill.

1 Like

Re: Redpill community In A Nutshell. What The Redpill Is Basically All About. by Badbunny: 9:24pm On Nov 03, 2021
doggedfighter:

This is a very valid point.

1 Like

Re: Redpill community In A Nutshell. What The Redpill Is Basically All About. by Omicron007: 10:03pm On Nov 03, 2021
angry

Siofra, where is TheGidRedpiller, has he been banned again?
Re: Redpill community In A Nutshell. What The Redpill Is Basically All About. by siofra(f): 10:39pm On Nov 03, 2021
Omicron007:
angry

Siofra, where is TheGidRedpiller, has he been banned again?

Yes. Forever!!!

The bastardd is currently viewing this thread. How retardeɗ
Re: Redpill community In A Nutshell. What The Redpill Is Basically All About. by siofra(f): 10:40pm On Nov 03, 2021
doggedfighter:

What we have on here are bunch of bitter, lonely, defeated and broke guys consoling themselves with red pill.

God will heal them cheesy
Re: Redpill community In A Nutshell. What The Redpill Is Basically All About. by Drella(m): 11:54pm On Nov 03, 2021
doggedfighter:

So what's the essence of analyzing it and not swallowing it?
Ladies dislike red pillers lol.Y'all don't want to us to be liberated?

Siofra this is your 99th topic.1 more to reach 100
Re: Redpill community In A Nutshell. What The Redpill Is Basically All About. by DONFRANSKID(m): 12:17am On Nov 04, 2021
Redpill is all about anti feminist aka MGTOW

Re: Redpill community In A Nutshell. What The Redpill Is Basically All About. by Danielkelly: 12:54am On Nov 04, 2021
siofra:

You are only attention and some mumu ppl are giving u the attension

1 Like

Re: Redpill community In A Nutshell. What The Redpill Is Basically All About. by biddostandard: 2:51am On Nov 04, 2021
siofra:

I'm a redpiller and I'm hella cute ,do you have another trash to yarn

1 Like

Re: Redpill community In A Nutshell. What The Redpill Is Basically All About. by siofra(f): 7:37am On Nov 04, 2021
biddostandard:
I'm a redpiller and I'm hella cute ,do you have another trash to yarn

You're not. You're very ugly. I'm talking about the heart. Physical looks don't matter.
Re: Redpill community In A Nutshell. What The Redpill Is Basically All About. by siofra(f): 7:38am On Nov 04, 2021
Drella:

So what's the essence of analyzing it and not swallowing it?
Ladies dislike red pillers lol.Y'all don't want to us to be liberated?

Siofra this is your 99th topic.1 more to reach 100

I just realised that. Thanks for telling me, my 100th topic will be on bashing idiot redpillers.

1 Like

Re: Redpill community In A Nutshell. What The Redpill Is Basically All About. by PaNnamdi: 10:15am On Nov 04, 2021
siofra:

God will heal them cheesy
U women are truly mischievous I swear grin

U ladies would start making men review their way of love for ladies since u girls have decided to be funny cheesy
Re: Redpill community In A Nutshell. What The Redpill Is Basically All About. by biddostandard: 11:12am On Nov 04, 2021
siofra:

You're not. You're very ugly. I'm talking about the heart. Physical looks don't matter.
grin grin grin so you don see my heart
Re: Redpill community In A Nutshell. What The Redpill Is Basically All About. by siofra(f): 11:13am On Nov 04, 2021
biddostandard:
grin grin grin so you don see my heart

From your comments.
Re: Redpill community In A Nutshell. What The Redpill Is Basically All About. by biddostandard: 11:26am On Nov 04, 2021
siofra:

From your comments.
lol so you see hearts from comment bravo
Re: Redpill community In A Nutshell. What The Redpill Is Basically All About. by Polynek(m): 12:29pm On Nov 04, 2021
But how is Redplilers bothering you in Dix forum?
If u don't like there thread h can skip it and enter ur favorite section
Re: Redpill community In A Nutshell. What The Redpill Is Basically All About. by Okonjo123(m): 12:31pm On Nov 04, 2021
Polynek:
But how is Redplilers bothering you in Dix forum?
If u don't like there thread h can skip it and enter ur favorite section
abi na
Re: Redpill community In A Nutshell. What The Redpill Is Basically All About. by Polynek(m): 12:32pm On Nov 04, 2021
Okonjo123:
abi na
I no understand, maybe She is catching cruise sha
Re: Redpill community In A Nutshell. What The Redpill Is Basically All About. by Okonjo123(m): 12:37pm On Nov 04, 2021
Polynek:
I no understand, maybe She is catching cruise sha
no be lie bro you no lie oo
Re: Redpill community In A Nutshell. What The Redpill Is Basically All About. by Polynek(m): 1:14pm On Nov 04, 2021
Okonjo123:
no be lie bro you no lie oo
Is obvious na cruise she de catch, bcox she don post many tinx about Redpiller's and other irrelevant threads.
Maybe she de kill boredom shaa grin
Re: Redpill community In A Nutshell. What The Redpill Is Basically All About. by Okonjo123(m): 1:39pm On Nov 04, 2021
Polynek:
Is obvious na cruise she de catch, bcox she don post many tinx about Redpiller's and other irrelevant threads.
Maybe she de kill boredom shaa grin
she need sex

(1) (Reply)

Advice To Our Ladies As We Step Into The New Year / Vawlence / Weird Names Of Saving Contacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.