Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

INEC To Deploy BVAS Device For Anambra Election, Dumps Smart Card Reader - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC To Deploy BVAS Device For Anambra Election, Dumps Smart Card Reader (25475 Views)

INEC Releases More Information About The BVAS Device For Voters’ Accreditation / State Governors, Assembly Candidates Move To Dump Smart Card Reader / INEC Retains Smart Card Reader, Incidence Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC To Deploy BVAS Device For Anambra Election, Dumps Smart Card Reader by Akachai2030(m): 7:18am On Nov 04, 2021
Dikaveli:
Pdp is winning anambra that i know
go and sit down no more PDP no more APC biko

1 Like

Re: INEC To Deploy BVAS Device For Anambra Election, Dumps Smart Card Reader by Vistra40: 7:22am On Nov 04, 2021
Hangmnk:
Lowlife IPOB terrorists... Child factory products. drug trafficking, corrupt DNA. children of hatred over to you. Bastards

I am yet to see your take about the attacks in Abuja in the last two days... as much as IPOB May have their own shortcomings which I criticize sometimes, what have you said about banditry in the north sir?

1 Like

Re: INEC To Deploy BVAS Device For Anambra Election, Dumps Smart Card Reader by dettolgel: 7:25am On Nov 04, 2021
Hangmnk:
Lowlife IPOB terrorists... Child factory products. drug trafficking, corrupt DNA. children of hatred over to you. Bastards

The body of hangmnk but the brain of Buhari. grin

1 Like

Re: INEC To Deploy BVAS Device For Anambra Election, Dumps Smart Card Reader by RodeDindu: 7:34am On Nov 04, 2021
chigoziri2403:
the "I" in INEC IS an aberration

They should be referred to as NEC

What's the use of conducting election when the courts have the final say

You just said it all, Imo state elections as a case study.
People are just wasting their time , killing themselves for election that the political class has the dice to throw. Smh
Re: INEC To Deploy BVAS Device For Anambra Election, Dumps Smart Card Reader by Sunnyja: 7:35am On Nov 04, 2021
Coly2012:
https://tribuneonlineng.com/inec-to-deploy-bvas-device-for-anambra-election-dumps-smart-card-reader/
After now, we go hear no INEC no get servers and no law permit electronic voting! Supreme Court go tell you say na the person with the lowest scores na him win.

1 Like

Re: INEC To Deploy BVAS Device For Anambra Election, Dumps Smart Card Reader by BlackPantherxXx: 7:39am On Nov 04, 2021
Hangmnk:

Welcome back ! grin
Re: INEC To Deploy BVAS Device For Anambra Election, Dumps Smart Card Reader by bukarolz: 7:42am On Nov 04, 2021
You will soon hang yourself by the balls. It is important that you see a psychiatric immediately. Your mental health is fast deteriorating.

I have been following you and you are not different from other clients I have handled recently. I mean it, you really need a medical attention.

Hangmnk:
Re: INEC To Deploy BVAS Device For Anambra Election, Dumps Smart Card Reader by hush15: 7:42am On Nov 04, 2021
anochuko01:
This can only stop the rigging that comes from illegal adding of numbers. It's still not efficient coz I can decide to tamper with votes and make them invalid...

Well it's a first step but there are so many more anomaly that's needs to be corrected, as long as the polling officers and returning officers and polling units are compromised, anything can happen.

Infact, they should first start with where polling units are situated. Neutral spots, not infront or inside the compound of party member's house. Then voting should be real time and by that, I mean as you are voting, it is counted and broadcasted live. If they are still going to use stamp paper and count paper and still have to wait till the paper is moved to collation center, anything can happen in between.
Re: INEC To Deploy BVAS Device For Anambra Election, Dumps Smart Card Reader by Omicron007: 7:44am On Nov 04, 2021
[s]
post=107314661:
Anambra Election.....
[/s]
Re: INEC To Deploy BVAS Device For Anambra Election, Dumps Smart Card Reader by BlackPantherxXx: 7:45am On Nov 04, 2021
Dikaveli:

Am not a prophet but every power in ne tells me you are yoruba

Hausa/fulani are not bad as people portrays them

But the evil yoruba people went to them to lie and decieve them

Just like they always say, some people don't like you because someone lied to them about you.

Yorubas are number1 enemy of biafra and ndigbo forget all the nonsense southern and northern trash they are doing.

An average hausa/fulani man love everything about igbo but Yorubas are just the serpent decieving the eve

Hausa and igbos do business always

Take politics aside what do you think will bring fulani and yoruba together they are empty

People that will use any kind of juju in ordinary civil service work is worst than serpent.

Igbos know your real enemies

Everything about igbo is like heart attack to Yorubas

That's why their sunday igbogho abi igboho wants to do what kanu did but even the sky knows kanu is doing the right then, the mugu wants to trend like kanu today the world knows kanu but only his oil soup people knows him including the ones in Benin republic.

Yorubas please stop hating

Igbos are blessed beyond curse

Who God has bless no man can curse

The only reason we are still putting finger inside anus and be smelling with you guys is this zoo called nigeria.

Let's get biafra then we will tell you guys Eritrea and chad are more better than you guys.

Until then una bp go dey rise each time you children of hate and brown roof hears or sees igbo

Ndi ara ndi ara everywhere

Actually you DON'T love Hausa/ Fulani.

You FEAR them. grin you have accepted to be their slaves.

See as you quickly converted the guy to Yoruba by force because you feel Yoruba are softer targets.

You're just behaving like your ancestors - Ojukwu and Kanu who are infamous for wearing skirts to run away from battle.

You are so scared of Hausa/ Fulani, you are cowering like a coward ONLINE grin shocked

That's why they NEVER respect you.

As per that love you claim they have for you.... grin grin

That's damn stupid, come to the North and do a survey. You would learn why Peter Obi was hidden during PDP campaigns in the North.

You would understand why Atiku lost woefully or Buhari when he chose an Igbo VP.

Yes they love you.... didinrin. grin!

Cc Wiifesnatcher

Re: INEC To Deploy BVAS Device For Anambra Election, Dumps Smart Card Reader by NGELEBUBE: 7:47am On Nov 04, 2021
Re: INEC To Deploy BVAS Device For Anambra Election, Dumps Smart Card Reader by BlackPantherxXx: 7:50am On Nov 04, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

Hausa/Fulani are not bad people but they're killing your kinsmen, from Ebonyi to Anambra typical empty head

Hangmnk is a Fulani lady with two kids, she's the same with tissia and some funny names but because your IQ is low you won't decode that

Yoruba is you lots nemesis and the obsession with them will always be your nightmare

You dey mind Dikaveli? It is the fear of Hausa Fulani that made him quickly excuse the rape of his wives, sisters and mothers by HausaFulani

If he finds the herdsmen gang banging his mother, all he would scream is AFONJA.

A descendant of Ojukwu and Kanu..
You expect bravery? I am sure he was wearing a skirt while typing that message. grin
Re: INEC To Deploy BVAS Device For Anambra Election, Dumps Smart Card Reader by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:16am On Nov 04, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

Actually you DON'T love Hausa/ Fulani.

You FEAR them. grin you have accepted to be their slaves.

See as you quickly converted the guy to Yoruba by force because you feel Yoruba are softer targets.

You're just behaving like your ancestors - Ojukwu and Kanu who are infamous for wearing skirts to run away from battle.

You are so scared of Hausa/ Fulani, you are cowering like a coward ONLINE grin shocked

That's why they NEVER respect you.

As per that love you claim they have for you.... grin grin

That's damn stupid, come to the North and do a survey. You would learn why Peter Obi was hidden during PDP campaigns in the North.

You would understand why Atiku lost woefully or Buhari when he chose an Igbo VP.

Yes they love you.... didinrin. grin!

Cc Wiifesnatcher

you dey mind those werey, Yoruba this and that but they can't stop rushing to Yoruba land

some human are just created to be senseless, they're reference to that

none of their kinsmen show interest to run for president in PDP convention, which means they want another Fulani to rule them yet after PDP lose at the poll then they will started chanting Yoruba up and down. dumb things

1 Like

Re: INEC To Deploy BVAS Device For Anambra Election, Dumps Smart Card Reader by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 04, 2021
The BVAS has the dual capacity for fingerprint and facial authentication of voters. This is to guard against voting by identity theft where one person uses another person’s Permanent Voter’s Card (PVC) to vote using the incident form. With this development, the use of the incident form is abolished. No voter without a genuine PVC will vote. No voter who has not been successfully accredited electronically using the BVAS will vote.

This is very worrisome, were the entire people of anambra sensitized about this?
Re: INEC To Deploy BVAS Device For Anambra Election, Dumps Smart Card Reader by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 04, 2021
If you hear the amount that is spent on this election you will be amazed.
Re: INEC To Deploy BVAS Device For Anambra Election, Dumps Smart Card Reader by ma373733(m): 8:34am On Nov 04, 2021
Dikaveli:

Am not a prophet but every power in ne tells me you are yoruba

Hausa/fulani are not bad as people portrays them

But the evil yoruba people went to them to lie and decieve them

Just like they always say, some people don't like you because someone lied to them about you.

Yorubas are number1 enemy of biafra and ndigbo forget all the nonsense southern and northern trash they are doing.

An average hausa/fulani man love everything about igbo but Yorubas are just the serpent decieving the eve

Hausa and igbos do business always

Take politics aside what do you think will bring fulani and yoruba together they are empty

People that will use any kind of juju in ordinary civil service work is worst than serpent.

Igbos know your real enemies

Everything about igbo is like heart attack to Yorubas

That's why their sunday igbogho abi igboho wants to do what kanu did but even the sky knows kanu is doing the right then, the mugu wants to trend like kanu today the world knows kanu but only his oil soup people knows him including the ones in Benin republic.

Yorubas please stop hating

Igbos are blessed beyond curse

Who God has bless no man can curse

The only reason we are still putting finger inside anus and be smelling with you guys is this zoo called nigeria.

Let's get biafra then we will tell you guys Eritrea and chad are more better than you guys.

Until then una bp go dey rise each time you children of hate and brown roof hears or sees igbo

Ndi ara ndi ara everywhere

Gbamsolutely!!

They're the enemies

They always stand against anything that concerns Igbos politically.

Very tribalistic and envious set of people

Lazy on top that a typical Yoruba youth lazy and unproductive that's why you see them always busy with Anambra election threads grin while their mate at Onitsha have almost sold half of Thier 40ft containers.

Igbos chest beat Igbos chest beat that's how they express Thier envy wherever they're
Ndo uchu!
Very envious and jealous people

In fact Oxford should make the word Yoruba a synonym of envy

Whenever the north start attacking them you start seeing them wailing grin south let's unite!

Yoruba Muslims are the problem?grin
good

I lived in the west nearly a decade
I can tell you a good number of Christians from amongst them voted this clown into power and vote him again 2019 u don't want to mention churches here

You hardly see yorubas in churches that the G.O is from other region

Sophistically tribalistic people

Na person wey no know them dey take them serious grin

1 Like

Re: INEC To Deploy BVAS Device For Anambra Election, Dumps Smart Card Reader by Ubongikouwem: 9:00am On Nov 04, 2021
I fear that the result of that election has already been stuffed in that machine
Re: INEC To Deploy BVAS Device For Anambra Election, Dumps Smart Card Reader by slowice(m): 9:10am On Nov 04, 2021
Will it stop underage voting in the North? No! Then it's useless to us undecided
Re: INEC To Deploy BVAS Device For Anambra Election, Dumps Smart Card Reader by realstars: 9:31am On Nov 04, 2021
Good 2023 Will Hot.
Re: INEC To Deploy BVAS Device For Anambra Election, Dumps Smart Card Reader by proxillin(m): 11:36am On Nov 04, 2021
People that do massive thumb printing of ballot in one corner...how does it stop them ooo?

u think we are mumu
Re: INEC To Deploy BVAS Device For Anambra Election, Dumps Smart Card Reader by Tecno66: 1:10pm On Nov 04, 2021
chigoziri2403:
the "I" in INEC IS an aberration

They should be referred to as NEC

What's the use of conducting election when the courts have the final say
Which one is INEC RESULT VIEW portal? They appear not to like the word server.
Re: INEC To Deploy BVAS Device For Anambra Election, Dumps Smart Card Reader by comodo: 1:54pm On Nov 04, 2021
Meanwhile we never see our PVC oh
Re: INEC To Deploy BVAS Device For Anambra Election, Dumps Smart Card Reader by NacoAba: 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
You are making this nairaland look like children's forum. Igbo mattes should be left for Ndi Igbo to discuss, take your pig head and stay one place, are you aware of what is going on in the North, why am I not seeing your comments there, I believe the day Biafra will get freedom, you will be among those that will be in hospital for heart attack. Your reasoning and curiosity to tie everyone in your Nigeria is much.

post=107314661:
Anambra Election.....
Re: INEC To Deploy BVAS Device For Anambra Election, Dumps Smart Card Reader by Stanchem029: 7:33pm On Nov 04, 2021
Wonal:
Way to go

I'm personally giving out loan to few people here on Nairaland for business purpose. I wish to startup a loan shark business but want to test my knowledge here on Nairaland first and see how it goes before going fully into it. Hence i want to start with 5 million here as a test and see how it goes and how profitable it is. Maximum amount I'm giving out to a person 1 Million naira and a Minimum is 50k. I have done an intensive research from various loan companies and I know how it works and I heard it's profitable. My loan terms include:

* NO COLLATERAL
* INTENSIVE VERIFICATION PROCESS
* LOAN FOR BUSINESS PURPOSE ONLY.
* EVERY STATE IN NIGERIA IS WELCOME
* MONTHLY INTEREST RATE OF 2%
* LOAN MAXIMUM DURATION REPAID PERIOD OF NOT MORE THAN 6 MONTHS.
* PHYSICAL VERIFICATION APPLIED WHERE NEEDED.

Chat me up on WhatsApp @091.SCAMMER. HE.IS.
Seun
Dominique
Lalastica
Cr0nus1
Dragnet
Please do the needful

Re: INEC To Deploy BVAS Device For Anambra Election, Dumps Smart Card Reader by apatheticme(f): 9:51pm On Nov 05, 2021
complexBoss12:
undecided

I really don't think there is a need for elections in Nigeria. it's a waste of everybody's time.

Facts only!!
Re: INEC To Deploy BVAS Device For Anambra Election, Dumps Smart Card Reader by TheSourcerer: 2:33pm On Nov 08, 2022
apatheticme:

Facts only!!
hi hello this is a random text to remind you to smile trust me it helps ease the stress, Good day and hope you have an amazing amazing day smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Is Lai Mohammed? / ‘Days Of Rage’: Sowore’s AAC To Protest Across Nigeria, August 5 / Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.