Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

This Pastor Wants To Use Children's Vaginal-blood (diabolic) To Grow His Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Pastor Wants To Use Children's Vaginal-blood (diabolic) To Grow His Church (246 Views)

This Pastor Made An Accurate Prophecy About Naira Marley In 2022 (video) / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / Pastor Confesses To Using Black Magic To Grow His Church And Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Pastor Wants To Use Children's Vaginal-blood (diabolic) To Grow His Church by Lovelink1991(f): 10:50am On Nov 04, 2021
Where is Christianity heading to going by this kind of news.. shocked shocked shocked

This Young pastor wants to use children's vaginal blood to do ritual in order to grow his church.

Pls those of us who are searching for miracles be careful because we don't know most of pastor's sources of power and don't be entice by the crowd they are controlling but try to know the source of the
of the crowd.

Watch the video via this link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChNon004KY0
Re: This Pastor Wants To Use Children's Vaginal-blood (diabolic) To Grow His Church by OBALOLA55(m): 11:21am On Nov 04, 2021
CHRISTIANITY IS A JOKE embarassed
Re: This Pastor Wants To Use Children's Vaginal-blood (diabolic) To Grow His Church by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:30am On Nov 04, 2021
OBALOLA55:

CHRISTIANITY IS A JOKE embarassed

My Muslim friend, what do you conclude about our discussion on the one and only true Christian Group? (Jehovah's Witnesses) smiley
Re: This Pastor Wants To Use Children's Vaginal-blood (diabolic) To Grow His Church by OBALOLA55(m): 11:40am On Nov 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

My Muslim friend, what do you conclude about our discussion on the one and only true Christian Group? (Jehovah's Witnesses) smiley
MY ATHEIST FRIEND, WE CONCLUDED THAT CHRIST AND ALL THE PROPHETS WERE ANGELS, YOU CANNOT SINGLE OUT ONE PROPHET AS ANGEL AND LEAVE THE REST.

BTW DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE

1 Like

Re: This Pastor Wants To Use Children's Vaginal-blood (diabolic) To Grow His Church by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:49am On Nov 04, 2021
OBALOLA55:

MY ATHEIST FRIEND, WE CONCLUDED THAT CHRIST AND ALL THE PROPHETS WERE ANGELS, YOU CANNOT SINGLE OUT ONE PROPHET AS ANGEL AND LEAVE THE REST.
BTW DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE

The highlighted shows you're just playing around with misinformation you don't want to listen so enjoy the offer while it lasts!
Re: This Pastor Wants To Use Children's Vaginal-blood (diabolic) To Grow His Church by OBALOLA55(m): 11:51am On Nov 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted shows you're just playing around with misinformation you don't want to listen so enjoy the offer while it lasts!

WAS CHRIST A LAW BEARER
Re: This Pastor Wants To Use Children's Vaginal-blood (diabolic) To Grow His Church by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:55am On Nov 04, 2021
OBALOLA55:

WAS CHRIST A LAW BEARER

Ògbéni continue dancing around with misinformed Churchgoers calling them Christians, when you're ready to talk about true Christianity let me know! smiley
Re: This Pastor Wants To Use Children's Vaginal-blood (diabolic) To Grow His Church by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:45pm On Nov 04, 2021
Hmm...

(1) (Reply)

The Work Of The Cross. / Any Remedy To Neutralise The Effect Of Blood Convenant? / Are We Seeing Any End Time Signs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.