Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,055 members, 7,956,943 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:18 PM

Anambra Election: ₦400 & A Can Of Malt Shared To Electorates (Video, Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: ₦400 & A Can Of Malt Shared To Electorates (Video, Photos) (37133 Views)

N4.6bn ONSA Fund Shared To Organise Prayers Against Insecurity – EFCC Witness / 2023 Election: 400,000 Security Personnel To Be Deployed Nationwide – IGP / "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: ₦400 & A Can Of Malt Shared To Electorates (Video, Photos) by 02Kebreal(m): 4:03pm On Nov 04, 2021
PDP and corruption.
If it were APC or maybe this is happened in the North.
Children of hate and perdition will flood this thread with useless talks
Re: Anambra Election: ₦400 & A Can Of Malt Shared To Electorates (Video, Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 4:05pm On Nov 04, 2021
Even with pictorial evidence cheesy

Ekpeasu sharing kerosene is fake.
Umahi Sharing akpu and soup is fake.
Even maduka sharing petroleum to motorcyclist is fake grin
Fahdiga:
So you believed the fake news? I pity you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: ₦400 & A Can Of Malt Shared To Electorates (Video, Photos) by AntiBMC(m): 4:10pm On Nov 04, 2021
aspabay:
My father is a Nitwit
Re: Anambra Election: ₦400 & A Can Of Malt Shared To Electorates (Video, Photos) by profuk7: 4:14pm On Nov 04, 2021
Naytanstore:

28k÷24hrs=1.16

Others can do the rest....
1.16 ÷ 60 So They gave them 0.19 kobo per minute
Re: Anambra Election: ₦400 & A Can Of Malt Shared To Electorates (Video, Photos) by Kyf1: 4:16pm On Nov 04, 2021
Really
Re: Anambra Election: ₦400 & A Can Of Malt Shared To Electorates (Video, Photos) by aspabay(m): 4:20pm On Nov 04, 2021
AntiBMC:

lolzzz thank you for telling us, cos you typed that yourself. grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Election: ₦400 & A Can Of Malt Shared To Electorates (Video, Photos) by Bonavi: 4:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
Legalcriminal:

2 Naira 25kobo every week

others can do the maths
u re terribly ignorant. Why are these people collecting ordinary 400naira? Because those ur leaders do everything to keep people very poor in other to continue having their way like this. So people like u will sit some place and started condemning these poor folks. People like u will know such is going on but cant go and confront the anomalies but sit idly inside ur cubicle forming wise king Solomon
Re: Anambra Election: ₦400 & A Can Of Malt Shared To Electorates (Video, Photos) by Owen247: 4:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
BizzBizz:
A viral video shows the moment a large number of electorates in Anambra state collecting ₦400 and a can of malt from party officials ahead of the Saturday's gubernatorial election in the state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8cfMIjN20k
Omo country hard oo lol.#400 not even 1k. Maybe d 4H Na for t-fare. grin
BizzBizz:
A viral video shows the moment a large number of electorates in Anambra state collecting ₦400 and a can of malt from party officials ahead of the Saturday's gubernatorial election in the state.

Omo country hard oo lol.#400 not even 1k. Maybe d 4H Na for t-fare.
Re: Anambra Election: ₦400 & A Can Of Malt Shared To Electorates (Video, Photos) by AntiBMC(m): 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2021
aspabay:

lolzzz thank you for telling me what I needed to know. cos I'm stvpid and I got no one to tell me grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Election: ₦400 & A Can Of Malt Shared To Electorates (Video, Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2021
Theunbothered:

Always someone to justify nonsense. Those people should be arrested but security agencies in Nigeria are useless bastards.
lmao…. I hate nonsense but then again, what other explanation can be there to justify what 1 malt and 400 naira is meant to do for grown adults? Certainly no person in their right minds should sell their vote for something so tiny.
Re: Anambra Election: ₦400 & A Can Of Malt Shared To Electorates (Video, Photos) by Annalise20(f): 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2021
Na wa ooo Only God can save us now
Re: Anambra Election: ₦400 & A Can Of Malt Shared To Electorates (Video, Photos) by ogunsbanjul(m): 5:48pm On Nov 04, 2021
Approximately, 27 Kobo per day. I rebuke and reject poverty in my entire life in Jesus name amen. You nko?
Baawaa:
#400÷4=#100
It means you sold a year for #100
Re: Anambra Election: ₦400 & A Can Of Malt Shared To Electorates (Video, Photos) by aspabay(m): 5:51pm On Nov 04, 2021
[quote author=AntiBMC post=107330409][/quote]

Such an idiot grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Election: ₦400 & A Can Of Malt Shared To Electorates (Video, Photos) by NumeroUna(f): 6:09pm On Nov 04, 2021
This is very pitiable. They couldn't even make it up to 500 naira. Or they used the 100naira to buy the malt undecided undecided

Until the electorate say enough! This will continue to be the reality.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: ₦400 & A Can Of Malt Shared To Electorates (Video, Photos) by Kelexfresh(m): 6:21pm On Nov 04, 2021
after the Election, the suffering will continue,if you are the right person for the position no need for this,I shake my head for my people cool
Re: Anambra Election: ₦400 & A Can Of Malt Shared To Electorates (Video, Photos) by Uplifted2022(m): 6:26pm On Nov 04, 2021
BizzBizz:

hmmmm.. this is one of the biggest elections in Nigeria.
Re: Anambra Election: ₦400 & A Can Of Malt Shared To Electorates (Video, Photos) by Afamed: 6:39pm On Nov 04, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
you'll be banned again if you don't change your ways

I'm watching you
Are you not ashamed?
Re: Anambra Election: ₦400 & A Can Of Malt Shared To Electorates (Video, Photos) by Afamed: 6:45pm On Nov 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
So you believed the fake news? I pity you
Dey get shame small small
Re: Anambra Election: ₦400 & A Can Of Malt Shared To Electorates (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 04, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
Typical Nigerians. Sadly This won’t go away anytime.It has come to stay. We’ deserve the type of leaders we get.

What sort of useless generalization is this??
Re: Anambra Election: ₦400 & A Can Of Malt Shared To Electorates (Video, Photos) by thatigboman1: 7:02pm On Nov 04, 2021
YorubarLord:
grin Before una eye tear yoruba people have been living in cities, like Lagos and ibadan and that's why you have so many old brown roofs buildings in ibadan till date. Educate yourself and stop stroking your fickle ego. A yoruba man Ajayi Crowther brought you the christianity you brag about today even put your language into writing
ajayi crowther, a Sierra leonean fulani slave brought you Christianity, not igbos.
Even Dr William Balfour Baikie, the scot that made igbos refer to whitemen as 'beke' can't claim he was the one that brought Christianity to igboland, as igbos had been in contact with Europeans since 15th century..
Even Mr Sierra leonian crowther wrote the useless igbo dictionary co-authored by his assistant, an igbo translator, Mr Simon, in bonny Island, an igboland.
Re: Anambra Election: ₦400 & A Can Of Malt Shared To Electorates (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 04, 2021
profuk7:

1.16 ÷ 60
So They gave them 0.19 kobo per minute

It was never well
Re: Anambra Election: ₦400 & A Can Of Malt Shared To Electorates (Video, Photos) by Fahdiga(m): 8:16pm On Nov 04, 2021
Afamed:

Dey get shame small small
Na you I suppose tell that. I de pity you bro
Re: Anambra Election: ₦400 & A Can Of Malt Shared To Electorates (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2021
BizzBizz:
Poverty na bastard
Man na big bastard..this life make person get money oo..
Re: Anambra Election: ₦400 & A Can Of Malt Shared To Electorates (Video, Photos) by MrBlock: 8:50pm On Nov 04, 2021
Baawaa:
#400÷4=#100
It means you sold a year for #100

You forgot to include the value of the malt ���
Re: Anambra Election: ₦400 & A Can Of Malt Shared To Electorates (Video, Photos) by HimName: 10:12pm On Nov 04, 2021
Dem dey collect nw oooo

U no go hia BuhaLi, Fulani or Yoloba mosLEM from their garden egg and groundnut paste well laddened mouth.

Just watch them after 2 weeks post election.
Re: Anambra Election: ₦400 & A Can Of Malt Shared To Electorates (Video, Photos) by MrMaestro: 10:22pm On Nov 04, 2021
The suffersticated developers. Economy builders. Land of millionaires. Where exactly are the Igbos? Let it be Lagos they will be attacking Lagos, Tinubu and Yorubas all up and down. They are avoiding this like the plague. The people have trashed Biafra for 400 NAIRA?!?! CHAI!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: ₦400 & A Can Of Malt Shared To Electorates (Video, Photos) by descarado: 1:49pm On Nov 05, 2021
ZZ22:
Fulani man you can only fool the newbies here who doesn't know you are yyeske, ekpeitit and other numerous handles. When will come out of your shell and keep your head up as Fulani terrorist
I have been looking for that moniker yyeske.
Took me time to know he isn't igbo.
He probably lived and schooled in anambra.
Re: Anambra Election: ₦400 & A Can Of Malt Shared To Electorates (Video, Photos) by Cromagnon: 9:09pm On Nov 05, 2021
Chameleonadiks:
What will someone do with #400
400 more than what they will do with 0
Re: Anambra Election: ₦400 & A Can Of Malt Shared To Electorates (Video, Photos) by Ekpeitit(m): 10:38am On Nov 06, 2021
descarado:

I have been looking for that moniker yyeske.
Took me time to know he isn't igbo.
He probably lived and schooled in anambra.
Re: Anambra Election: ₦400 & A Can Of Malt Shared To Electorates (Video, Photos) by Ekpeitit(m): 10:39am On Nov 06, 2021
grin grin grin
I swear, it's true that you people have no brain. I like how you guys believe that anyone that disagrees with Igbo people is either Yoruba or Fulani,you forget that no tribe likes Igbo people in this country.
Are you blind or you're just plain stupid not to know that nobody likes you?
Ndito ino.
Ewu Biafra.
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) / Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. / Hadiza Balarabe's First Day In Office As Kaduna Deputy Governor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.