Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Everybody commit INCEST Without Knowing It... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Everybody commit INCEST Without Knowing It... (6978 Views)

Pls How Can I Send Someone Money From Opay Without The Receiver Knowing It's Me? / Incest On The Rise In Nigeria. Share Your Experience / Why Do People Commit Incest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everybody commit INCEST Without Knowing It... by JackDaAlienz(m): 12:25pm On Nov 04, 2021
If all our DNA is traced to Adam and Eve

That means all of us in this world are brothers and sisters.
Since our father is Adam
Our mother is Eve
Their offspring (All of us)
That means the whole world is committing incest by marrying and fucking each other.

No wonder Jesus Christ had to come into Earth in a immaculate conception so as to avoid Mary committing incest by sleeping with joseph shocked

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Everybody commit INCEST Without Knowing It... by JackDaAlienz(m): 12:39pm On Nov 04, 2021
Very hard truth to swallow

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Everybody commit INCEST Without Knowing It... by CandyOps(m): 1:36pm On Nov 04, 2021
Yes but unfortunately we aren't all related. Modern man didn't evolve from 1 specie of man.

What do they even teach u guys in school nowadays??

Edit*** ok.. I would love to explain more but then it depends on your level of education and how u much of biology & history u understand.

But people have studied these things by doing what we called radio dating or scanning on remains of human bones dug up from the earth a.k.a Fossils. People have actually invested their lives and billions of dollars to study these things

You can be religious if like you like but you cannot come and argue with facts because the evidence is there. And anyone including you can follow the same steps to reach that same conclusion if u want.

There are evidences showing that there has been like 7 to 8 different specie of men that lived the earth. Homo Sapiens or modern man as we are today is the only surviving specie.

Homo Sapiens means Wise Man. A.k.a the illuminated man. The thinking man. The settlers.

Just do a Google search on different types of Man that existed and fill up your knowledge with verifiable facts. Not saying that the tale about a virgin birth or a child who dropped from the skies is wrong but it's not verifiable.

Just 15,000 years ago we had like 6 to 8 other species cohabitating earth. Mind you the earth is like 4 Billion years old. And in the large scheme of time 15k years it's a really short period. So the question should be what made us the only survivors? And how can we maximize it?

That was why the libraries of Egypt was looted to extract knowledge. To be illuminated. To have light in you. To understand

Agriculture and the ability to settle down at a place w/o having to go out to get food in a farm, the ability to communicate better by reading & writing sprung what we call 'modernixation'

That is why everyone needs to be educated. So you can use what you have to become better as a human Homos. Like I could go on and on about basic biology but like I said I don't know your level of understanding of the Circle of Life.

Shey you know how you can tell the original father of a child by doing DNA test?

That same way, DNA tests has equally shown that the Chimpanzees are the only animal on earth that shares the closet link to you & 1.

We share a whooping 99% similarities in our DNA. Think about it.

And let's not even go into why aren't chimps evolving into man today because the answers are already available online.. we just don't like to read anything about science in Africa ..

Abroad, you can't talk about Gods or fairies or spirits as a teacher in elementary schools. They let their kids mature to like 17 before letting them choose if they'd like to take it as a course is school.

I don't want to go into this but then it's so easy to live life understanding that we're just as successful as the ants because in the end what matters to any living thing is Survival and Expansion of it's genes

If you die. Your body decays and it's eaten up by worms. It goes back to the circle of life as manure to trees. That provide timber and shade for the living...

... What really matters is Survival and Expansion. Being 'woke' is really the red pill version of the consciousness

Funny thing is that this is elementary school knowledge abroad.. Evolution and history should be included in our school curriculum because we don't even know who we are.

And that's the dream of the colonial master. To divide us and then while we are fighting each other they will be ruling us from above the whole kata Kara. Syphoning our resources and keeping us hating each other so we don't fight back.

We don't even know who we are. It's a terrible situation

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Everybody commit INCEST Without Knowing It... by JOACHINpedro: 1:56pm On Nov 04, 2021
That's it!
I'm taking a break from this forum angry

23 Likes

Re: Everybody commit INCEST Without Knowing It... by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 04, 2021
CandyOps:
Yes but unfortunately we aren't all related. Modern man didn't evolve from 1 specie of man.

Brother explain more please, I'm interested

1 Like

Re: Everybody commit INCEST Without Knowing It... by Ushman333: 3:23pm On Nov 04, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Since our father is Adam
Our mother is Eve
That means the whole world is committing incest by marrying and fucking each other.

No wonder Jesus Christ had to come into Earth in a immaculate conception so as to avoid Mary committing incest by sleeping with joseph shocked
Jesus Christ immaculate conception na stories.

7 Likes

Re: Everybody commit INCEST Without Knowing It... by Bigpapi: 4:08pm On Nov 04, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Since our father is Adam
Our mother is Eve

1 Like

Re: Everybody commit INCEST Without Knowing It... by emmy512: 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2021
CandyOps:

You're making this simple statement by op complicated with evolution.

Let's use only the religion angle he gave.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everybody commit INCEST Without Knowing It... by OloshoMan: 4:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
Yeah but we're not descendants of Adam and Eve. Nobody can still prove that...

If you still think we are, then how do you explain"race" ( The Blacks, the Hispanics, The Whites, The Asians, The Aboriginals, etc)

The story of Adam and Eve is an account of creationism based on Jewish culture, and just like that every other culture or tribes have their own story of creation, (the yorubas have their story on the origin of man, the igbos, the Chinese, the Hinduists, the Buddhists, etc

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Everybody commit INCEST Without Knowing It... by JackDaAlienz(m): 5:08pm On Nov 04, 2021
Ushman333:

Even if na stories, why did they choose to make Jesus not to be born the natural way. They know something.

That is Priest, Pope, Monks are not allowed to marry
So they can keep themselves PURE
Prevent them from committing INCEST
Re: Everybody commit INCEST Without Knowing It... by care4you: 5:12pm On Nov 04, 2021
the Christian Church rats will avoid this thread!

they don't want to believe in bitter truth

3 Likes

Re: Everybody commit INCEST Without Knowing It... by ruggedtimi(m): 5:21pm On Nov 04, 2021
OloshoMan:

If you still think we are, then how do you explain"race" ( The Blacks, the Hispanics, The Whites, The Asians, The Aboriginals, etc)

The story of Adam and Eve is an account of creationism based on Jewish culture, and just like that every other culture or tribes have their own story of creation, (the yorubas have their story on the origin of man, the igbos, the Chinese, the Hinduists, the Buddhists, etc
word

5 Likes

Re: Everybody commit INCEST Without Knowing It... by webhead: 5:55pm On Nov 04, 2021
OloshoMan:

The Bible is 100000% authentic bro.
You say the story of Adam and Eve is a Jewish version about how creation came to be, and every other culture have theirs.
but tell me: which of them is as valued/believed as the account of creation in the bible?

for your first question, haven't you heard of the story of the tower of babel?

1 Like

Re: Everybody commit INCEST Without Knowing It... by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 04, 2021
webhead:
You say the story of Adam and Eve is a Jewish version about how creation came to be, and every other culture have theirs.
but tell me: which of them is as valued/believed as the account of creation in the bible?

I thought God only gave them new languages at the tower of Babel, did he change their race? Well what do I know, me wey dey always run from Sunday school
Re: Everybody commit INCEST Without Knowing It... by eventainment(m): 6:33pm On Nov 04, 2021
Ushman333:

It cant be stories cause it was confirmed in the holy Quran
Re: Everybody commit INCEST Without Knowing It... by Ushman333: 6:37pm On Nov 04, 2021
eventainment:

Am no Muslim.
Re: Everybody commit INCEST Without Knowing It... by posty56: 6:38pm On Nov 04, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Since our father is Adam
Our mother is Eve

no they think deep , na so madness they start.

1 Like

Re: Everybody commit INCEST Without Knowing It... by posty56: 6:40pm On Nov 04, 2021
webhead:

the tower of Babel only changed language , I no know we're you see race oo

1 Like

Re: Everybody commit INCEST Without Knowing It... by truthCoder: 6:55pm On Nov 04, 2021
eventainment:

Remember how some people copy other peoples project in university.

The Quran is an adulteration of the Bible.

The creation story is simply a fable. Adam is around 6000 years old while the first homo sapien evolved from other homos around 250,000 years ago.

The older parents to the homos are around a million years old.

The earth is around 4 billion years old.

The universe is around 8 billion years old.

Put these figures in perspective and you will realize how dumb your religious stories are

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Everybody commit INCEST Without Knowing It... by truthCoder: 6:57pm On Nov 04, 2021
webhead:

Fables. Bedtime stories for kids

6 Likes

Re: Everybody commit INCEST Without Knowing It... by truthCoder: 7:06pm On Nov 04, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Since our father is Adam
Our mother is Eve

Do some reading on human diversity and uou will understand how diverse our dna is.

The bible stories are fables. The quran is an adulteration of the bible. They all have roots in the Abrahamic one god religion which is closely related to the one god religion that was started in egypt by Akhenaten who has been related to Moses.

All these creation stories are way younger than so many religions and the archeological evidences abound, only if people are ready to study.

To keep it simple, just google the history of homo sapiens and start from there. That is us.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everybody commit INCEST Without Knowing It... by SKhanmi: 7:11pm On Nov 04, 2021
webhead:

Just because something is popular does not mean it is the truth. Stop defending what you don't know.

6 Likes

Re: Everybody commit INCEST Without Knowing It... by eventainment(m): 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
truthCoder:

Remember how some people copy other peoples project in university.

The Quran is an adulteration of the Bible.

The creation story is simply a fable. Adam is around 6000 years old while the first homo sapien evolved from other homos around 250,000 years ago.

The older parents to the homos are around a million years old.

The earth is around 4 billion years old.

The universe is around 8 billion years old.

Put these figures in perspective and you will realize how dumb your religious stories are

What's now the explanation of metaphysical activities that happens here and there

2 Likes

Re: Everybody commit INCEST Without Knowing It... by eventainment(m): 7:29pm On Nov 04, 2021
Ushman333:

Am no Muslim.
Never said you was..
Re: Everybody commit INCEST Without Knowing It... by Ushman333: 7:30pm On Nov 04, 2021
eventainment:

Never said you was..
No need to bring in religion in discussions, not everyone cares about your religion or any other. It's for you.
Re: Everybody commit INCEST Without Knowing It... by eventainment(m): 7:32pm On Nov 04, 2021
Ushman333:

No need to bring in religion in discussions, not everyone cares about your religion or any other. It's for you.

Lol I'm always open minded. Just that there are somethings that are metaphysical
Re: Everybody commit INCEST Without Knowing It... by Ushman333: 7:33pm On Nov 04, 2021
eventainment:

Lol I'm always open minded. Just that there are somethings that are metaphysical
Keep to yourself.
Re: Everybody commit INCEST Without Knowing It... by truthCoder: 7:39pm On Nov 04, 2021
eventainment:

What's now the explanation of metaphysical activities that happens here and there

Make it simple… which of the ‘metaphysical activities’ are you referring to?
Re: Everybody commit INCEST Without Knowing It... by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:57pm On Nov 04, 2021
This world no balaciaga...

That's what i can say for now......
Re: Everybody commit INCEST Without Knowing It... by Harry00(m): 8:03pm On Nov 04, 2021
This op is useless
Re: Everybody commit INCEST Without Knowing It... by Borntodie: 8:13pm On Nov 04, 2021
webhead:

Your stupidity is on a whole new level undecided

3 Likes

Re: Everybody commit INCEST Without Knowing It... by Truvelisback(m): 8:30pm On Nov 04, 2021
An incest justifying his foolish acts. I know u have been sleeping with ur sisters and female children, if at all u have any.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys, If You Found Condom In Your Lady's Bag, Wud You Consider Her A Slut? / Why Are Handsome Guys Always Single / Robot Prostitutes And Brothels Coming Soon!(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.