Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Pls How Can I Send Someone Money From Opay Without The Receiver Knowing It's Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls How Can I Send Someone Money From Opay Without The Receiver Knowing It's Me? (1912 Views)

Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money / Everybody commit INCEST Without Knowing It... / Is What She Did Right? Should I Send Her Away? [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Can I Send Someone Money From Opay Without The Receiver Knowing It's Me? by Bea1234: 4:08pm On Oct 16, 2023
Any helpful idea gets #1000 recharge card?
Re: Pls How Can I Send Someone Money From Opay Without The Receiver Knowing It's Me? by Bea1234: 4:08pm On Oct 16, 2023
Answer urgently needed
Re: Pls How Can I Send Someone Money From Opay Without The Receiver Knowing It's Me? by slimjohn2k5: 4:10pm On Oct 16, 2023
U can't from ur account
Or
U can buy another sim, setup opay acct then send
Re: Pls How Can I Send Someone Money From Opay Without The Receiver Knowing It's Me? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 16, 2023
Send the money to me and I will help you to send it to that person
That way,your identity is hidden

17 Likes

Re: Pls How Can I Send Someone Money From Opay Without The Receiver Knowing It's Me? by shawante(m): 4:11pm On Oct 16, 2023
Transfer the money to a friend and let them help you do the transfer. Or you can do it through a pos agent

5 Likes

Re: Pls How Can I Send Someone Money From Opay Without The Receiver Knowing It's Me? by Ballzproblem2: 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2023
Sybergy:
Send the money to me and I will help you to send it to that person
That way,your identity is hidden

smart man cheesy,na your type dey thief mandate

15 Likes

Re: Pls How Can I Send Someone Money From Opay Without The Receiver Knowing It's Me? by joceey(m): 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2023
Go and use pos to send it now

8 Likes

Re: Pls How Can I Send Someone Money From Opay Without The Receiver Knowing It's Me? by talented321: 4:13pm On Oct 16, 2023
Go to pos

1 Like

Re: Pls How Can I Send Someone Money From Opay Without The Receiver Knowing It's Me? by Caramia2020(m): 4:14pm On Oct 16, 2023
Go to pos stand

1 Like

Re: Pls How Can I Send Someone Money From Opay Without The Receiver Knowing It's Me? by jackmrandy: 4:15pm On Oct 16, 2023
Bea1234:

very possible.. for security reason won't drop it here. neither the steps. don't know your motive behind this. but seems you want to avoid traces of any sort.
Re: Pls How Can I Send Someone Money From Opay Without The Receiver Knowing It's Me? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2023
Ballzproblem2:

smart man cheesy,na your type dey thief mandate

Trust is the main issue here
Re: Pls How Can I Send Someone Money From Opay Without The Receiver Knowing It's Me? by thisisit: 4:23pm On Oct 16, 2023
Send it to me.... Then I will send it to your beneficiary.... He will not know it's you. He will think it's me grin
Re: Pls How Can I Send Someone Money From Opay Without The Receiver Knowing It's Me? by DonBenny77(m): 4:30pm On Oct 16, 2023
Send to my Opay... I will forward it to your beneficiary
Re: Pls How Can I Send Someone Money From Opay Without The Receiver Knowing It's Me? by osmosis101(m): 4:39pm On Oct 16, 2023
Barawo
Re: Pls How Can I Send Someone Money From Opay Without The Receiver Knowing It's Me? by Snitch24(m): 5:11pm On Oct 16, 2023
Bea1234:
Answer urgently needed
Its simple just use a pos agent to send it
Re: Pls How Can I Send Someone Money From Opay Without The Receiver Knowing It's Me? by UcheKingsley1: 5:45pm On Oct 16, 2023
Send to my opay, when I recieve it, I will call the girl to inform her that someone sent something to me because he really appreciates you and I appreciate her also for the kind gesture, then I drop call. grin
Re: Pls How Can I Send Someone Money From Opay Without The Receiver Knowing It's Me? by BigYash: 5:58pm On Oct 16, 2023
Go send it using pos
Re: Pls How Can I Send Someone Money From Opay Without The Receiver Knowing It's Me? by rtdCivilservant: 7:01pm On Oct 16, 2023
Nigerians! No one cares to ask the op his motive of not wanting the receiver know he did. Mind u, this could be for a fraudulent purpose u know.

1 Like

Re: Pls How Can I Send Someone Money From Opay Without The Receiver Knowing It's Me? by Bea1234: 7:55pm On Oct 16, 2023
jackmrandy:

very possible.. for security reason won't drop it here. neither the steps. don't know your motive behind this. but seems you want to avoid traces of any sort.

Drop it. It's for a legitimate reason. Trust my judgement
Re: Pls How Can I Send Someone Money From Opay Without The Receiver Knowing It's Me? by Udumasteve62(m): 7:57pm On Oct 16, 2023
Bea1234:
just buy a new sim open palm pay with a different name and send the money
Re: Pls How Can I Send Someone Money From Opay Without The Receiver Knowing It's Me? by Trendy247: 8:36pm On Oct 16, 2023
U wan thief person hard earned money abi?
Re: Pls How Can I Send Someone Money From Opay Without The Receiver Knowing It's Me? by Gggjhhj: 8:39pm On Oct 16, 2023
Put your opay on silent
Re: Pls How Can I Send Someone Money From Opay Without The Receiver Knowing It's Me? by falcon01: 8:58pm On Oct 16, 2023
Op is trying to steal money from someone account

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls How Can I Send Someone Money From Opay Without The Receiver Knowing It's Me? by PhillipPHD(m): 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2023
Bea1234:

Download the App called PalmPay, you’d automatically get a Tier one account, without verification of your legal details it can hold 300k only and can transfer 50k daily, using your phone number.

Register with your phone number and an Alias, instead of your legal name.

Your account number is your phone number and when you fund the account and send funds, what shows is the Alias you registered it with.

Simple, but you can only transfer 50k per day on this account type.
Re: Pls How Can I Send Someone Money From Opay Without The Receiver Knowing It's Me? by Bea1234: 10:24pm On Oct 16, 2023
Udumasteve62:
just buy a new sim open palm pay with a different name and send the money

PhillipPHD:

Download the App called PalmPay, you’d automatically get a Tier one account, without verification of your legal details it can hold 300k only and can transfer 50k daily, using your phone number.

Register with your phone number and an Alias, instead of your legal name.

Your account number is your phone number and when you fund the account and send funds, what shows is the Alias you registered it with.

Simple, but you can only transfer 50k per day on this account type.

Won't the receiver see my phone number as par account number it was sent from?
Re: Pls How Can I Send Someone Money From Opay Without The Receiver Knowing It's Me? by Bea1234: 10:24pm On Oct 16, 2023
Gggjhhj:
Put your opay on silent

How?
Re: Pls How Can I Send Someone Money From Opay Without The Receiver Knowing It's Me? by PhillipPHD(m): 10:29pm On Oct 16, 2023
No, they won’t see it. Just the Alias you used.

Bea1234:

Re: Pls How Can I Send Someone Money From Opay Without The Receiver Knowing It's Me? by Udumasteve62(m): 1:26am On Oct 17, 2023
Bea1234:

Just buy new sim wey the person no get d number
Re: Pls How Can I Send Someone Money From Opay Without The Receiver Knowing It's Me? by Uchenna10(m): 5:50am On Oct 17, 2023
Bea1234:

Create a fake palmpay account with another name....then send it
Re: Pls How Can I Send Someone Money From Opay Without The Receiver Knowing It's Me? by jackmrandy: 2:53pm On Oct 17, 2023
Bea1234:

Drop it. It's for a legitimate reason. Trust my judgement

drop your contact let me chat you up

(1) (Reply)

MASTURBATION AND MEN - The Secrets You Should Know / Come In And Share Your Experience / Did King Solomon Have SEX with the Queen of Sheba? Do they Have a Son Together?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.