Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Girls/ladies Who Would You Choose? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls/ladies Who Would You Choose? (676 Views)

Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. / 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies / The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls/ladies Who Would You Choose? by Lacrissa: 3:22pm On Jun 05, 2011
Girls which would you choose for a long term committed relationship/marriage? A short man that makes you soooo happy (remembering you don't want your kids to be short) or a tall man, you might like but not as much as the short one.
Re: Girls/ladies Who Would You Choose? by MsPotato(f): 3:23pm On Jun 05, 2011
A short man that makes you soooo happy
Re: Girls/ladies Who Would You Choose? by obowunmi(m): 3:27pm On Jun 05, 2011
Wait until you find someone that has both. Why settle for less.
Re: Girls/ladies Who Would You Choose? by Lacrissa: 3:27pm On Jun 05, 2011
Ms. Potato:

A short man that makes you soooo happy

So no worries or fear if your kids come out short too?
Re: Girls/ladies Who Would You Choose? by Lacrissa: 3:28pm On Jun 05, 2011
obowunmi:

Wait until you find someone that has both. Why settle for less.

Wait for how long? What if you never find one with both? What next?
Re: Girls/ladies Who Would You Choose? by MsPotato(f): 3:28pm On Jun 05, 2011
Lacrissa:

So no worries or fear if your kids come out short too?

I dont believe in that. My father and mother are not that tall but my brother and I are quite tall and only my sister is short. wink
Re: Girls/ladies Who Would You Choose? by Lacrissa: 3:30pm On Jun 05, 2011
Ms. Potato:

I dont believe in that. My father and mother are not that tall but my brother and I are quite tall and only my sister is short. wink

Oh nice wink
Re: Girls/ladies Who Would You Choose? by obowunmi(m): 3:30pm On Jun 05, 2011
Are you telling me u'd rather be miserable and married ? If you don't want short kids, why marry a short man.
Re: Girls/ladies Who Would You Choose? by MsPotato(f): 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2011
Lacrissa, have you seen the reality TV show Little People Big World?

Its about a husband and a wife whom are dwarfs. Like both of them are literally dwarfs and they have 4 children in total.

The first child they have are twin boys named Jeremy and Zachery and Jeremy has a normal height (infact he is tall) while Zachery is born as a dwarf)

Their next child is a daughter and she was born tall too.

And they have the last child that is a boy and he is also born tall

So out of all the four kids, only one followed their height while the other three are tall. wink
Re: Girls/ladies Who Would You Choose? by iice(f): 2:52am On Jun 06, 2011
Assuming height can only be gained from a man undecided
Re: Girls/ladies Who Would You Choose? by Nobody: 5:21am On Jun 06, 2011
The man that make me happy, the one I wanna be with. Doesn't matter whether he's short, tall, dark, light etc.
Re: Girls/ladies Who Would You Choose? by pleep(m): 5:59am On Jun 06, 2011
Lol, I have yet to see a girl dating a man Who is shorter than they are cheesy
Re: Girls/ladies Who Would You Choose? by MrsChima1(f): 6:36am On Jun 06, 2011
Pleep,

There are women who are dating and will date a short men. I don't prefer them but other women do. There are somebody for everybody.
Re: Girls/ladies Who Would You Choose? by MsPotato(f): 7:38am On Jun 06, 2011
pleep:

My unlce and his wife is that couple. ( I dont have their picture together as they refuse to show their height together) sad

My sister and her husband is that couple (But on pictures my sister always bend slightly of her knees in order for them to look almost the same height, the same height or she is slightly shorter but most of the time she prefers if both of them sit down.)

Re: Girls/ladies Who Would You Choose? by iice(f): 2:30pm On Jun 06, 2011
pleep:

Really? undecided
Re: Girls/ladies Who Would You Choose? by pleep(m): 5:33pm On Jun 06, 2011
Ms. Potato:

My unlce and his wife is that couple. ( I dont have their picture together as they refuse to show their height together) sad

My sister and her husband is that couple (But on pictures my sister always bend slightly of her knees in order for them to look almost the same height, the same height or she is slightly shorter but most of the time she prefers if both of them sit down.)
undecided I suggest elevator shoes. . . . .
http://www.bugarrishoes.com/
Re: Girls/ladies Who Would You Choose? by MsPotato(f): 1:22am On Jun 07, 2011
Pleep, its not that bad sha. People dont bother about height here really. Nobody even will notice.  wink Like my sister and her husband, her husband doesnt care but my sister care but the rest of the people dont care either.

(1) (Reply)

I Do I Know If She Love / D Lady I Got Married To Was A Witch! / Nigerian Men Really Like Compliments Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.