Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Fake News Debacle: Who Is After VP Osinbajo Again? - By Oluwafemi Popoola - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fake News Debacle: Who Is After VP Osinbajo Again? - By Oluwafemi Popoola (14842 Views)

Olushola Popoola Denied Visa By Canada Because He Was A Member Of SARS / Why Nigerian Youths Won’t Forget Osinbajo. By Oluwafemi Popoola / Olusegun Obasanjo Visits James Popoola, His English Teacher (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake News Debacle: Who Is After VP Osinbajo Again? - By Oluwafemi Popoola by Dejyom(m): 8:30pm On Nov 04, 2021
We all understand that all these are plans to bring VP Yemi Osinbajo down considering his growing popularity and with 2023 in view. Apart from the fact that these schemes, plots and manipulations will end in a huge disappointment for the schemers, I have a feeling that these whole episode will also end up swinging the pendulum towards mobilizing more support for Osinbajo by more and more Nigerians, especially the Youths.
Re: Fake News Debacle: Who Is After VP Osinbajo Again? - By Oluwafemi Popoola by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 04, 2021
Indispensable85:

But it's not too early to destroy a Nigerian politician without concrete evidence right?

An average Nigerian politician has already destroyed his own integrity without help from others.

Trust a Nigerian politician to your own peril.

They are all a bunch of lowlifes.
Re: Fake News Debacle: Who Is After VP Osinbajo Again? - By Oluwafemi Popoola by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 04, 2021
TheOgaBoss:
as much as I don't want to hold brief for the VP, did u read the article purportedly linking the VP to the said property? That article did not really contain any substantive evidence, just a bunch of hearsays, seriously I think that article represents a new low for Sahara reporters as a news agency, I expect a much more detailed, evidence-based report from them, not some speculative bullsh*t.

Bro, this is just day one now.

I know that if Sahara reporters have more evidence, we will see same come to light in the coming days.

That's why the write-up is premature.

If after today, there's no follow-up, then we can all say, that's bad and all that.

If you know Sahara reporters, you'll know this might not be the end of this, especially if they are able to dig more evidence.

I've been following them and they are most often on the mark in their reportage.
Re: Fake News Debacle: Who Is After VP Osinbajo Again? - By Oluwafemi Popoola by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 04, 2021
mapet:

This interpretation of your get as e be....Is it delusion grandeur, selective amnesia or comprehension deficit? FYI I did take any position as alluded in your pseudo rhetoric...or you're trying to shape narrative to sound valid, that you're doing a terrible job at

Iwo lo mo. I have made my point. Keep defending your politicians.
Re: Fake News Debacle: Who Is After VP Osinbajo Again? - By Oluwafemi Popoola by Sonyboom765: 9:46pm On Nov 04, 2021
The truth is hurting your father in the hell bigotry enslaved his wretched soul ba ? Sorry, I feel no sympathy for your pain anguish n sorrow, it will definitely be your doomed n that of your unborn generation.

nairavsdollars:
You have written well.. Oya, go and collect your cheque
Re: Fake News Debacle: Who Is After VP Osinbajo Again? - By Oluwafemi Popoola by Sonyboom765: 9:48pm On Nov 04, 2021
Sorrow tales of a miserable lost jew the the hellfire of Alaigbo. Your papa go cry tire, una never start.

TripleOh7:
Interesting.

Definitely a paid hack.

Here's what the writer did, he began by first listing the various, probably false, allegations of corruption against the VP that never gained traction and spent time debunking the already debunked stories.

Then when he mentioned the collapsed building, he didn't debunk any of the points raised. He just did a wishy washy thing and ended abruptly.

Isn't it too early to be vouching for a Nigerian politician? Why not wait until all the facts are in, unless of course you've been paid to do this.
Re: Fake News Debacle: Who Is After VP Osinbajo Again? - By Oluwafemi Popoola by Sonyboom765: 9:50pm On Nov 04, 2021
Very true bro, of what need is convincing lunatics from Alaigbo that their mind is jaundiced with irredeemable hate, chronic bigotry and extreme foolishness only found among your tribesmen.

BigSarah:
I don't know who all these rebuttals are meant to convince...

Some people would want Nigerians to believe buhari and osinbanjo are Saints despite the high level of irregularities witnessed over the years...

This tale is meant for paid sycophants and blind followers.
Re: Fake News Debacle: Who Is After VP Osinbajo Again? - By Oluwafemi Popoola by Sonyboom765: 9:56pm On Nov 04, 2021
This is very true and that is why I keep telling every foolish Igbos who cares to listen n those that do not that Peter Obi deserves to be stoned to death for the Pandora account he open under his olosho 13 year old daughter name

Maxymilliano:
It is said that in every rumour there's always an atom of truth ... I stand with Sahara Reporters cool

Osibanjo should be held accountable for the lives that were lost in the mishap
Re: Fake News Debacle: Who Is After VP Osinbajo Again? - By Oluwafemi Popoola by Sonyboom765: 10:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
Coming from a miserable cursed Igbo that his father perished of wretchedness.

Can your foolish Igbo father of no repute stand before Osibanjo n make the statement you deranged soul made here.

I don't blame you I blame the Yorubas that know your likes f2f n leave you to walk around but enjoy your foolishness. Every1 one you are from a foolish cursed n miserable tribe.

Fahdiga:
A pay me I write for you agent on the prowl. It is easy to know a paid post when you see one and this piece of junk is definitely one. Osinbajo is a short deceitful imp and a fake pastor who will never end well
Re: Fake News Debacle: Who Is After VP Osinbajo Again? - By Oluwafemi Popoola by Indispensable85(m): 10:47pm On Nov 04, 2021
TripleOh7:

An average Nigerian politician has already destroyed his own integrity without help from others.

Trust a Nigerian politician to your own peril.

They are all a bunch of lowlifes.

But one of them will still end up ruling over you. Angels will not come down to contest election in Nigeria.
Re: Fake News Debacle: Who Is After VP Osinbajo Again? - By Oluwafemi Popoola by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:35am On Nov 05, 2021
BigSarah:
I don't know who all these rebuttals are meant to convince...

Some people would want Nigerians to believe buhari and osinbanjo are Saints despite the high level of irregularities witnessed over the years...

This tale is meant for paid sycophants and blind followers.
it's meant for idiotic PDP like u guys who keeps supporting a bad market like atiku while trying to rubbish osinbajo the next president
Re: Fake News Debacle: Who Is After VP Osinbajo Again? - By Oluwafemi Popoola by Nobody: 5:18am On Nov 05, 2021
Indispensable85:

But one of them will still end up ruling over you. Angels will not come down to contest election in Nigeria.

That's why Nigeria needs to break up.

Let me tell you what will happen if Nigeria doesn't break up.

1. War in 2022/23. As a matter of fact we are already at war but we like lying to ourselves in Nigeria simply because the war hasn't reached our doorstep.

2. If by any chance it doesn't escalate in 2022/23 like we think it will, then whoever becomes president, before the end of his first term, y'all will be wishing that Buhari was still president. The pro- Buhari rats will be all over, everywhere, telling you all "we told you Buhari was a saint". The exact same thing some Goodluck Jonathan rats are doing today.

Mark my words.

Even if angels come down from heaven to run the Nigerian system with the Nigerian constitution, they will fail woefully.

1 Like

Re: Fake News Debacle: Who Is After VP Osinbajo Again? - By Oluwafemi Popoola by Nobody: 5:24am On Nov 05, 2021
[s]
Sonyboom765:
Sorrow tales of a miserable lost jew the the hellfire of Alaigbo. Your papa go cry tire, una never start.

[/s]

Your parents are already weeping over you, you just don't know it yet.

Tí o bá jẹ́ kí n t'ọwọ́ bọ̀'dí ṣépè fún ìran ẹ, walahi, wàá ká wọ́ l'érí sunkún o.
Re: Fake News Debacle: Who Is After VP Osinbajo Again? - By Oluwafemi Popoola by TheAlchemist: 10:50am On Nov 05, 2021
I see strange fire burning some records and documentation offices in some minstries.

I see viruses wiping out hard disks...

I see Sanwo-olu setting up panel to probe the strange fires.

This we have seen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Security: Governor Emmanuel Donates Vehicles, Gadgets To Police / Train Attack: Senate Asks Buhari To Declare Full-Scale War On Bandits / FG Begins Payment Of Oil Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.