Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,442 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

How To Convince My Girlfriends Parents - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Convince My Girlfriends Parents (3282 Views)

Seriously, I'm Tired Of Doing This To One Of My Girlfriends / . / How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Convince My Girlfriends Parents by minhaz: 3:54pm On Jun 05, 2011
its like we have been goin out for 1.5 years and now i want to convince her mother to give her daughters hand to me.I have done everything for her and i also respect her family members and also have supported them in their bad times and also treated their daughter like a princess. But in the end her mother told her that "just be like friends". Can anyone tell me how to convince her mother? because i just dont want to lose her at any cost.
Re: How To Convince My Girlfriends Parents by MsPotato(f): 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2011
Give her parents money (alot of them) and they will giver her to you. I know it will definitely work for my parents!
Re: How To Convince My Girlfriends Parents by minhaz: 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2011
now that is not practical, need some real help PARTNER
Re: How To Convince My Girlfriends Parents by MsPotato(f): 4:03pm On Jun 05, 2011
ok ok ok. Guess your gf is not chinko than. . . undecided

Well, first of all do you have a good job?
Re: How To Convince My Girlfriends Parents by minhaz: 4:05pm On Jun 05, 2011
No. am a student but will be graduated within 6 months.
Re: How To Convince My Girlfriends Parents by MsPotato(f): 4:08pm On Jun 05, 2011
So thats the reason why she doesnt want her daughter to marry to you and decided its best you both be friends first.

U see, why would a mother let her daughter marry to a student or even a fresh graduate whom she is not sure what will his job be after that and is he actually able to take care of hery?

U gotta make sense here, to have a family requires money, a stable home, food on the table and etc and all that dont come in just one click.
Re: How To Convince My Girlfriends Parents by Mynd44: 5:37pm On Jun 05, 2011
First get a job first
Re: How To Convince My Girlfriends Parents by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 05, 2011
@poster
you should convince YOUR GIRLFRIEND and forget about putting any BS attention on anything or anyone else.

parents wants SECURITY for their kids so, unless you can show that you can provide that for their daughters, your efforts are pointless. without an education/job, there is little chance to impress ANYBODY!
Re: How To Convince My Girlfriends Parents by Omolola1(f): 10:38pm On Jun 05, 2011
get a job
Re: How To Convince My Girlfriends Parents by 190: 10:44pm On Jun 05, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Give her parents money (alot of them) and they will giver her to you. I know it will definitely work for my parents!

Roperto can i give your parents N20 for your hand in marriage undecided
Re: How To Convince My Girlfriends Parents by SouthChi(m): 10:53pm On Jun 05, 2011
minhaz:

its like we have been goin out for 1.5 years and now i want to convince her mother to give her daughters hand to me.I have done everything for her and i also respect her family members and also have supported them in their bad times and also treated their daughter like a princess. But in the end her mother told her that "just be like friends". Can anyone tell me how to convince her mother? because i just dont want to lose her at any cost.

You sound like you have good moral judgement and are on the right track to being a success man.

Know that you can only do the best you can, never force anything!

Instead, focus on improving yourself and supporting your girlfriend the best way you can.

I also encourage you to work and go to school. Save your money and invest in things like a car.

Good Luck!
Re: How To Convince My Girlfriends Parents by MsPotato(f): 1:00am On Jun 06, 2011
190:

Roperto can i give your parents N20 for your hand in marriage undecided

N20 ke? My mom will bury you alive I swear angry
Re: How To Convince My Girlfriends Parents by deniyor: 1:09am On Jun 06, 2011
Your gf is the person you need to convince. Let the rest to her after that.

whats up with the like button on this website

(1) (Reply)

I Was Told That My Girlfriend Is Sleeping With Her Brother In His Room / Why Do Girls Always Act This Way? / 5 Things Nigerian Men Find Unattractive In Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.