Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? (48133 Views)

Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? / How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal. / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by pellegrini2012: 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2012
Well, the day has been kinda boring, so i thought i should publish this article on boyfriends waiting for sex. The girl usually has to take the decision on when she would allow sex in the relationship. Guys are more than willing to have sex on the first date itself, so it’s up to the girl to make up her mind on when to go for it. It’s important that the decision is whole hearted and that you don’t give in to any pressure from the guy.
Some girls end up having sex with their guy just because she feels she should not “hurt” him. That’s a wrong notion because most guys are quite “okay” if the girl does not want to have sex, they just feel a little frustrated but that’s not really a bad thing. The guy is going to respect you when he realizes that you are a “no nonsense” girl when it comes to drawing a line on when the relationship can get intimate.
A relationship needs to be balanced and “resentment” free. If you feel that you have to give in to your boyfriend’s demands or pressure that would indicate that you are creating an “imbalance” in the relationship because you are being submissive, and that can get very unhealthy for you in the long run. If your boyfriend is acting too needy and petulant about having sex, it would indicate that there is a hollowness to the relationship you share with him – after all sex is but a small aspect of close relationship.
Tips To Consider
So what if your boyfriend is insisting on having sex, how do you convince him to wait? Here are few tips:
Let Him Know That You Are Not Ready
You don’t have to be apologetic or timid about it, just let him know in no uncertain tone that you need some more time before you allow for such a level of intimacy. Tell him that having sex will take the relationship to a different level and you want to be sure that you are emotionally ready for it.
If there is even the slightest of resistance in you, it implies that deep down you are not sure or that your intuition is warning you against it. Pay heed to this intuition and stand firm by your decision.
Assure Him That Denial Is Not A Reflection Of A Lack Of Love
Your boyfriend will question you if you are in love with him or not when you deny him sex. It’s quite a norm for guys to use the tool of “emotional” pressure, so he is bound to get a little cross with you and demand to know if the reason why you are denying sex is because you are unsure of the relationship. You will need to convince him quite sweetly that this is not the case and that the relationship means a lot to you.
You can tell your guy that you are waiting for the relationship to mature in terms of emotional bonding and closeness before you take it to the next level.
Get Him To See This From Your Perspective
A girl might feel hesitant about engaging in sex early in the relationship because she feels that the guy might treat her differently once he gets physical with her. There are many instances when a guy’s attitude changes completely once he feels he has “scored” with the girl, this also leads to hollow relationships. Guys also tend to label a girl as an “easy” lay if she agrees to have sex within a few dates.

.....continue at the blog http://www.rosemarynkblog.com/how-to-convince-your-boyfriend-to-wait-for-sex/

Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Evashinen(f): 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2012
This is really very true and something every lady must take heed to. Sex is worth waiting for till marriage.

4 Likes

Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by k2039: 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2012
If you tell him to wait and he cant,trust me he doesnt love you,he just wants to use you.

3 Likes

Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Saintsquare(m): 5:47pm On Oct 29, 2012
Correct,but guys believe once a gal start demanding,she must pay back in kind.Some gals aren't helping matter @ all by discouraging guys who are yet to make it.Most gals go for features and not future.

3 Likes

Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by ohisola(f): 5:48pm On Oct 29, 2012
So true

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 29, 2012
whatever you ladies do, no matter how you explain it, we are so willing to comply with your terms and conditions, but. . .

once the "big guy" starts acting up,

the "chairman" down there,

yup that "one"

he doesn't like being upset and I can assure you that's where all the problem lies. try and chop 'em off and see things change 4 the better

4 Likes

Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by iceRx(f): 9:03am On Oct 30, 2012
I agree wit pellegrini
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Andrew3(m): 9:22am On Oct 30, 2012
na lie ooo I no gree
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 30, 2012
Good tips. *Takes notes.*
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 30, 2012
What if the gurl is not a virgin or has been used and dump by diffrient guy? Wetin go shele?

1 Like

Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by iceRx(f): 9:58am On Oct 30, 2012
Evashinen: This is really very true and something every lady must take heed to. Sex is worth waiting for till marriage.
very true

1 Like

Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by yuzedo: 10:49am On Oct 30, 2012
YOU DEY MAD! YOU WAN CHOP AWA MONEY BUT YOU NO WAN DROP PUNNY WEY BE OUR GOD-GIVEN RIGHT SHAY?! angry angry angry

9 Likes

Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Kemy11(m): 11:20am On Oct 30, 2012
But ll d guy deny her nkwobi and isi ewu, mr and mrs biggs. Guys grow up dat person telling u she is not ready is certainly ready for some other person shikina

4 Likes

Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Kemy11(m): 11:24am On Oct 30, 2012
Evashinen: This is really very true and something every lady must take heed to. Sex is worth waiting for till marriage.
after marriage? Certainly u re a gal but if u re a guy konji go tell na for book sex after marriage dey exist grin
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by megxo(m): 11:58am On Oct 30, 2012
cheesycheesycheesycheesy:Dwe go change pattern na>>>>>hahahahha
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Kslib(m): 11:59am On Oct 30, 2012
Nice piece,but you con use that pishure spoil everything.. The girl no try atall...

1 Like

Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Mekenz(m): 11:59am On Oct 30, 2012
d gal shud open up 2him,tell him in a calm voice dat u nt in d mood 2 make lov 2him as she wnt den let him knw dat u wnted 2 make it a day 2rmemba endevour to tel him all diz in a lighter tone voice,whereas on ur mind u ar serious,he wil comprihend.gudluck
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Barywhyte(m): 12:01pm On Oct 30, 2012

Stories!

1 Like

Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by andyanders: 12:01pm On Oct 30, 2012
Use padlock to padlock that area and show him the key. period. That is the best way. I can mould the key for you when you are ready.
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by double08(m): 12:01pm On Oct 30, 2012

Thats how you will end up not getting married,what if after marriage you find out the guy cannot have sex what do you do then,cheat on him?what if you lose him to another lady that readily gave him the sex he craved for and they end up getting married.

It is not always by the book,we Africans always make out sex to be one big deal,and we fail to understand what will be will be even if you give him the sex or not. Bottom-line it does not have to always be by the book lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 30, 2012
In most cases, why I think guys wanna be intimate, is because, they don't want other guys to be chopping the thing before them. Most women only lie that they are not interested in being intimate with their boyfriend, and meanwhile, they have a married man(someone who they say nah uncle to the boyfriend), fu*kin their pu**y. Bois. Don't be deceived and ur gf telling u to wait. Get that tin up and wipe them clean from under. Bullshit!!b!

6 Likes

Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by valdubem(m): 12:01pm On Oct 30, 2012
hope mukina told seun this before eventually. grin grin
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Olaone1: 12:04pm On Oct 30, 2012
Tell it to the marines.

With hot blood in veins, you stand no chance. Except you have it catered for (I mean regular pants-down sessions with another guy(s).
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by ballabriggs: 12:06pm On Oct 30, 2012
Na so, easier said than done.

I'm a man O but I must confess men are bad. As you are planning how to convince him, he is also planning how to convince you.

Now let's see who wins. Can you stand it if he gets it from another?

Who and why are you people saving this thing self?

9 Likes

Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by phaya(f): 12:09pm On Oct 30, 2012
yuzedo: YOU DEY MAD! YOU WAN CHOP AWA MONEY BUT YOU NO WAN DROP PUNNY WEY BE OUR GOD-GIVEN RIGHT SHAY?! angry angry angry

Am betting you don't have 5cents to your broke ass . Unintelligent contribution

4 Likes

Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:10pm On Oct 30, 2012
If the lady won't be disturbing the guy for money, recharge cards, BIS etc till they officially marry, NO WAHALA

11 Likes

Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by KINGwax(m): 12:10pm On Oct 30, 2012
Hope nobody hangs himself when he found out another bloke is fuckin his girlfriend. Cos unless you're a virgin, u can't jes give me dt shiet! It's crap. I aint sayin it's bad but u gotta do more dn say you jes FEEL like when u aint a vigo!
Let's fucck first, i got different skills, if u dnt like it, we might consider sex a no no...lol
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by cyril83(m): 12:12pm On Oct 30, 2012
STORY!...I can only agree with her if only she's a virgin,anything after that let her phuck out if she can't give in

1 Like

Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by MMM2(m): 12:12pm On Oct 30, 2012
No SEX - no MONEY angry

undecided
Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by Afam4eva(m): 12:12pm On Oct 30, 2012
JideTheBlogger: If the lady won't be disturbing the guy for money, recharge cards, BIS etc till they officially marry, NO WAHALA
You're spot on...some ladies want to eat their cake and still have it.

4 Likes

Re: How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? by shyna501: 12:13pm On Oct 30, 2012
Bt dnt 4get dat som gurlz wil tel Ʊ 2 wait Ä♌ð dey'll b doin' it wit anoda guy.. Wot do we do abt dat?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Relationship Of 3 Years May End Because Of Wedding Date. / Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics / See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.