Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

IPOB: South-East Governors To Soon Meet FG Over Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: South-East Governors To Soon Meet FG Over Nnamdi Kanu (12538 Views)

TUC Concludes NEC Meeting, To Meet FG Shortly / "RIP APC, Gone To Soon" - Dino Melaye Mocks Party Over Fresh Crisis / IPOB: South Easterners Start Bringing Down The Nigerian Flag - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: South-East Governors To Soon Meet FG Over Nnamdi Kanu by Kemistri4(m): 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
Kanu will rot in jail. Nothing wey them fit do.

You all said same thing in 2017. Just watch. E go shock una. Mark this comment

1 Like

Re: IPOB: South-East Governors To Soon Meet FG Over Nnamdi Kanu by Ushman333: 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
Releasing Kanu will help stabilize Nigeria but the FG doesn't know that
Releasing Kanu will embolden other terrorists and seccessionists/militants. Releasing Kanu will spell doom for Nigeria...it will show the weakness of FG. Showing weakness in the face of all these terrorists threats is suicidal.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: South-East Governors To Soon Meet FG Over Nnamdi Kanu by IPIGSRMUMU: 7:29pm On Nov 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
Releasing Kanu will help stabilize Nigeria but the FG doesn't know that

Release a confirmed terrorist that still has his delusional brainwashed terrorist miscreants killing people left and right?
The level of hypocrisy from the SadEast is simply astonishing.
SMH

1 Like

Re: IPOB: South-East Governors To Soon Meet FG Over Nnamdi Kanu by Kemistri4(m): 7:30pm On Nov 04, 2021
Ushman333:
So this is how Igbo president will be meeting to free terrorists...no wonder people don't fancy Igbo presidency.

It will be a bad precedence to allow Kanu, a known terrorists leader walk easy. Mr President the law is bigger than one man, this will throw Nigeria into chaos.

Igbo leaders are playing dirty politics, playing to the gallery, clowns.

Same Buhari released Kanu in 2017.

E go shock una by the time Kanu negotiaties with Buhari at the backdoor...
Re: IPOB: South-East Governors To Soon Meet FG Over Nnamdi Kanu by baralatie(m): 7:30pm On Nov 04, 2021
Badonasty:
I don’t really understand what these governors want to talk about...that fg should release him unconditionally or what?
You dey mind their talk?

1 Like

Re: IPOB: South-East Governors To Soon Meet FG Over Nnamdi Kanu by baralatie(m): 7:31pm On Nov 04, 2021
IPIGSRMUMU:

Release a confirmed terrorist that still has his delusional brainwashed terrorist miscreants killing people left and right?
The level of hypocrisy from the SadEast is simply astonishing.
SMH
Astoundingly astonishing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: South-East Governors To Soon Meet FG Over Nnamdi Kanu by Ushman333: 7:31pm On Nov 04, 2021
Kemistri4:

Same Buhari released Kanu in 2017.

E go shock una by the time Kanu negotiaties with Buhari at the backdoor...
Nigerians will ensure it won't happen, if it does, there will be lots of upheavals.

Ipob can go ahead and keep killing their people, it's not our business, but the laws of the land, and enemy of the state is our business.
Re: IPOB: South-East Governors To Soon Meet FG Over Nnamdi Kanu by Kemistri4(m): 7:31pm On Nov 04, 2021
Tomek09:

Lol.... wishful thinking. U said he won't be brought to court. What later happened. Shifting goal post as usual. E choke you grin grin grin

By the time he is released, they will say Kanu has negotiated with Buhari grin

As usual e go shock them like in 2017
Re: IPOB: South-East Governors To Soon Meet FG Over Nnamdi Kanu by Throwback: 7:31pm On Nov 04, 2021
Emergingnation:
Lol !! What you unity beggars fail understand is that kanu's detention is a plus to our struggling..... The more he is being detain, the more united we becomes for the struggle, and the more international attentions will be drawn..

The slaughtering aspect... I hope this dead fulani terrorist is IPOB.... IPOB remain non violence organization no matter the propaganda being carried against them.

Was it Fulani that killed Udala or Akunyili, or burnt down the house of the rich man who was tagged a saboteur?

Was it Fulani that destroyed the goods of women who dared to display their wares when the almighty terrorist IPOB had declared a sit at home?

Was it Fulani who shot a man in the leg for daring to disregard the terror called IPOB?

The non violent IPOB only fool themselves like you. The evidence of their terrorism abound.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: South-East Governors To Soon Meet FG Over Nnamdi Kanu by LottiOk: 7:32pm On Nov 04, 2021
Anything to make Ipob sympathizers sleep better @ night.��

Where were the SE govs when kanu was free & running his mouth ❓

How can they guarantee that "if" kanu is released that he won't go back & continue causing even more trouble for FG like he did when he was released in 2017❓

What do the SE govs have as a bargaining chip that they can offer Bubu to make him release kanu ❓

Who will compensate the families who lost loved ones to the Ipob/ESN attacks instigated by kanu ❓

Who'll pay FG for all the funds used in re-arresting kanu from Kenya ❓

Igbos before you come to attack me with their usual signature insults & curse, Reason those points I raised above ☝� then ask yourselves if it was another person from another tribe that did this, would you be happy when his fellow tribesman make such foolish demands for his release.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: South-East Governors To Soon Meet FG Over Nnamdi Kanu by Kemistri4(m): 7:33pm On Nov 04, 2021
Ushman333:

Nigerians will ensure it won't happen, if it does, there will be lots of upheavals.

Like I said sit and watch. Mark my comment. E shock una

Kanu will negotiate out of detention.
Re: IPOB: South-East Governors To Soon Meet FG Over Nnamdi Kanu by od501: 7:33pm On Nov 04, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
See how the Igbo governors and followers stood solidly behind their own (Kanu)

But here in south west, The people that Sunday Igboho fought for betrayed and abandoned him to die and rot away in Benin republic prison

Baba, don't be deceived oo...they have no choice, if they don't, the sit at home will continue and their revenue will dwindle, and that means...less money to loot. So, they don't have a choice, all thanks to the Igbo people and IPOB who are solidly behind NK. The sit at home is working.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: South-East Governors To Soon Meet FG Over Nnamdi Kanu by Ushman333: 7:33pm On Nov 04, 2021
Kemistri4:

Watch what, mumu.
Re: IPOB: South-East Governors To Soon Meet FG Over Nnamdi Kanu by baralatie(m): 7:33pm On Nov 04, 2021
Kemistri4:

At what price?
Re: IPOB: South-East Governors To Soon Meet FG Over Nnamdi Kanu by franudi: 7:34pm On Nov 04, 2021
Abdul05:
Wetin l hear, release a terrorist ke? grin

Is he not the same man who dramatised in a video telling his followers to burn down SW
and go after tinubu grin grin

Abeg,

He should be incarcerated and political silence

You don't even know the definition of a terrorist. Nnamdi KANU is not a terrorist.
Re: IPOB: South-East Governors To Soon Meet FG Over Nnamdi Kanu by ArewaNorth: 7:34pm On Nov 04, 2021
These people are very stupid, their stupidity is hunting them back.

They call PMB terrorists sympasither despite obviously dealing with Boko Haram than their their favourite but karma is striking them back-to-back.
Here are terrorists sympathisers from AfghanEastern.
Negotiating for Kanu's release is like negotiating for Boko Haram to get amnesty.
They tag Northeners terrorists, they tag our elders terrorists, now the baseless accusations and propaganda is hunting them back!
Re: IPOB: South-East Governors To Soon Meet FG Over Nnamdi Kanu by Abelino(m): 7:36pm On Nov 04, 2021
endsarrrs:
Bunch of Body bags called Governors...

How can these useless elected SE governors be so helpless, calling for the release of a terror?!...lol

FGN isn't falling for your cheap gimmicks

SE should burn if they like
Female for that Matter? Smh... It's a pity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: South-East Governors To Soon Meet FG Over Nnamdi Kanu by baralatie(m): 7:37pm On Nov 04, 2021
franudi:
You don't even know the definition of a terrorist. Nnamdi KANU is not a terrorist.
NnamDI Kanu is a confirmed terrorists

1 Like

Re: IPOB: South-East Governors To Soon Meet FG Over Nnamdi Kanu by Abelino(m): 7:38pm On Nov 04, 2021
Ushman333:

Releasing Kanu will embolden other terrorists and seccessionists/militants. Releasing Kanu will spell doom for Nigeria...it will show the weakness of FG. Showing weakness in the face of all these terrorists threats is suicidal.
But FG Always rehabilitates and release Biko Haram Terrorists to the society abi?
Re: IPOB: South-East Governors To Soon Meet FG Over Nnamdi Kanu by Austineva(m): 7:39pm On Nov 04, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
See how the Igbo governors and followers stood solidly behind their own (Kanu)

But here in south west, The people that Sunday Igboho fought for betrayed and abandoned him to die and rot away in Benin republic prison
it tell u, bro. D same thing would have be happening to Kanu if not that d Igbo masses and Ipob stand solidly for him else they would have be playing d same politics that Yoruba elites are playing on igboho head. I pray God to save that young man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: South-East Governors To Soon Meet FG Over Nnamdi Kanu by igbosarejews(m): 7:40pm On Nov 04, 2021
endsarrrs:
Bunch of Body bags called Governors...

How can these useless elected SE governors be so helpless, calling for the release of a terror?!...lol

FGN isn't falling for your cheap gimmicks

SE should burn if they like

Come and roam our forest again to eát Gráss. You will be sént to Âllah. You go cry blood not only tears.
God bless ESN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: South-East Governors To Soon Meet FG Over Nnamdi Kanu by Tomek09(m): 7:40pm On Nov 04, 2021
Mexicanbreed:

And that's why the SW is peaceful and the SE is in chaos
Sure, courtesy of Igboho yet he's languishing in prison because of you lots. Those Fulanis troubling Ibarakpa, Okitikpukpa and Igangan got decimated by Igboho and they ran away.
Re: IPOB: South-East Governors To Soon Meet FG Over Nnamdi Kanu by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:40pm On Nov 04, 2021
I reject any attempt by anybody to influence the Kanu trial
Too many blood in kanus hands

1 Like

Re: IPOB: South-East Governors To Soon Meet FG Over Nnamdi Kanu by Emergingnation(m): 7:41pm On Nov 04, 2021
Throwback:

Was it Fulani that killed Udala or Akunyili, or burnt down the house of the rich man who was tagged a saboteur?

Was it Fulani that destroyed the goods of women who dared to display their wares when the almighty terrorist IPOB had declared a sit at home?

Was it Fulani who shot a man in the leg for daring to disregard the terror called IPOB?

The non violent IPOB only fool themselves like you. The evidence of their terrorism abound.
The killing of Akunyili husband was political motivated, Anambra Governor confirmed that...

Re: IPOB: South-East Governors To Soon Meet FG Over Nnamdi Kanu by Kemistri4(m): 7:42pm On Nov 04, 2021
baralatie:

At what price?

Who knows

I'm not a supporter

I just feel like it. Maybe he will drop secession for a few concessions
Re: IPOB: South-East Governors To Soon Meet FG Over Nnamdi Kanu by Tomek09(m): 7:43pm On Nov 04, 2021
Austineva:
it tell u, bro. D same thing would have bn happening to Kanu if not that d Igbo masses and Ipob stand solidly for him else they would have playing d same politics that Yoruba elites are playing on igboho head. U pray God to save that young man
I love Igboho's courage and boldness. He did a very rare thing found amongst his kinsmen. I wish him well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: South-East Governors To Soon Meet FG Over Nnamdi Kanu by Austineva(m): 7:44pm On Nov 04, 2021
Tomek09:

I love Igboho's courage and boldness. He did a very rare thing found amongst his kinsmen. I wish him well.
yes o. He is indeed a great guy

1 Like

Re: IPOB: South-East Governors To Soon Meet FG Over Nnamdi Kanu by Tomek09(m): 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
I reject any attempt by anybody to influence the Kanu trial
Too many blood in kanus hands
Malami brother. Show us evidence backing ur claims. In a court of law, he who alleges, proves.
Re: IPOB: South-East Governors To Soon Meet FG Over Nnamdi Kanu by ablejesus26(m): 7:46pm On Nov 04, 2021
Tomek09:

Yes let it be.

Kanu is a hot-tampared personality and we understood and are managing him like that.

Those he abused and insulted are still our own. It's an Igbo family affair.

U suppose know say anger wey U have for ur brother no dey reach bone. That's SouthEast Leaders case with Kanu and it shouldn't be ur business.

Ok so it should be your business right?��
Like you said it's an Igbo affair so how is it your business?��
Lastly when you say we what do you mean by we?
Re: IPOB: South-East Governors To Soon Meet FG Over Nnamdi Kanu by Sleekfingers: 7:46pm On Nov 04, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

https://punchng.com/south-east-govs-to-meet-fg-over-nnamdi-kanu/

When lamidi cownu was threatening and talking trash, Una no fit caution the idiot.......
So na now una brains dey function well abi? Una never see anything.....by the time Ipob , Esn and unknown Gunmen finish dealing with una ..... nobody go tell una to do the necessary.......very soon they will start attacking the governors, senators, monarchs, pastors , politicians and elites.......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3rd Mainland Bridge To Be Closed For Repairs From July 1st - Nov 6th / Senate Confirms Mahmud Yakubu As INEC Chair, 4 Commissioners / Northern Christian Clergies To Hold One-Million-man Prayer Rally For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.