Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

My Ex Brought Her Wedding Invitation Card For Me Yesterday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Brought Her Wedding Invitation Card For Me Yesterday (1512 Views)

A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card / My Ex Brought Me This (photo) [to Be Deleted Soon] / Wheelbarrow Pusher Unveils His Wedding Invitation Card (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Brought Her Wedding Invitation Card For Me Yesterday by Stephen2324(m): 10:06am On Jan 25, 2023
My Ex brought her wedding invitation card for me yesterday and she left this morning
Re: My Ex Brought Her Wedding Invitation Card For Me Yesterday by Zonefree(m): 10:13am On Jan 25, 2023
Stephen2324:
My Ex brought her wedding invitation card for me yesterday and she left this morning

What a vengeful night you had. I can imagine the state you left the kpekus.

Won't be surprised the prospective white knight in shining armour prospective husband knelt to propose marriage to this same girl undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Brought Her Wedding Invitation Card For Me Yesterday by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 25, 2023
She Left this morning... meaning she came to have a taste of your last gbola...or u fool urself

1 Like

Re: My Ex Brought Her Wedding Invitation Card For Me Yesterday by dayleke: 10:18am On Jan 25, 2023
So you didn't accept the invitation card on time and she couldn't leave again....ok o.

Are you going to attend or not?
Re: My Ex Brought Her Wedding Invitation Card For Me Yesterday by Zonefree(m): 10:19am On Jan 25, 2023
dayleke:
So you didn't accept the invitation card on time and she couldn't leave again....ok o.

Are you going to attend or not?
He can't be foolish to attend that wedding. He's a real dude.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Brought Her Wedding Invitation Card For Me Yesterday by Sonnobax15(m): 11:01am On Jan 25, 2023
lipsrsealed
Your ex abi na one of your hook up bannies wey her goat don catch elephant (Mumu man)?😏. She don decide to finally settle down undecided.
Re: My Ex Brought Her Wedding Invitation Card For Me Yesterday by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:08am On Jan 25, 2023
You can't continue wasting her time let her go and wish her well. God will do yours too
Re: My Ex Brought Her Wedding Invitation Card For Me Yesterday by Jeon(m): 11:15am On Jan 25, 2023
Stephen2324:

Hmmmmmmm this is the second time I have seen your exes leaving . This is strong.
Your exes always bring you invitation card for wedding and you're still in one spot.
Why

4 Likes

Re: My Ex Brought Her Wedding Invitation Card For Me Yesterday by Gadafii: 12:05pm On Jan 25, 2023
Zonefree:

He can't be foolish to attend that wedding. He's a real dude.
why not, in fact if a girl brings her wedding invitation to me and left the next morning, I will wear the biggest agbada to her wedding, spray her and the guy that inherited the possi with crisp, make sure I eat big cow meats and drink whine

Na ex she be she no kill my family member,

1 Like

Re: My Ex Brought Her Wedding Invitation Card For Me Yesterday by okoroemeka(m): 1:17pm On Jan 25, 2023
Stephen2324:
okafors law at it's deadliest,I will not be surprised if the first born will be her ex boyfriends child
Re: My Ex Brought Her Wedding Invitation Card For Me Yesterday by Holybaddo: 2:41pm On Jan 25, 2023
She loves it soo much that she came back to have a taste 😋 😉😅😅

(1) (Reply)

Sex Workers Demand Alternative Brothels In Onisha / Mfoniso Udom And Emmanuel Magnus Pre-wedding Shoot Is The Perfect Dose Of Sweetn / American Woman Talks About Why People Like Dating Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.