Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,680 members, 7,816,782 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Girls: What Attracts You To A Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls: What Attracts You To A Man? (19849 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy / Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls: What Attracts You To A Man? by dollygurl(f): 12:36am On Feb 14, 2006
What do you so like in a guy? I mean, what part of them attracts you and what do you look for in a guy? [Probably] some don't really care. as for me, great personality, good looks, funny,smart and would share remaining later.
Re: Girls: What Attracts You To A Man? by Free(f): 4:00am On Feb 14, 2006
funny (ooh yes gotta be funny)
inteligent
knows how to dress , to look goood grin grin grin grin
friendly (gotta be friendly)

Tall dark and handsome cheesy
Re: Girls: What Attracts You To A Man? by funty(f): 8:54pm On Feb 14, 2006
  wink the guy has got to be cute, tall, funny and  well built as in he's got to have packs. those are the types i like
Re: Girls: What Attracts You To A Man? by holatnini(f): 10:26pm On Feb 14, 2006
i like cute,TALL,well built,smart and funny guys also he has to be brilliant, athletic, intelligent muscular but not too muscular oh with pacs yeah,funny,charming,calm,ambitious,very romantic,and all the gud gualities of a guy lol.
Re: Girls: What Attracts You To A Man? by mobzy205(f): 7:48am On Feb 15, 2006
good sense of humor , handsome, tall , someone that can take care of me, young, and educated
Re: Girls: What Attracts You To A Man? by hopy2005(f): 4:40pm On Feb 15, 2006
what attracts me to a guy is the height, caring, loving, colour, smartness and not over zelous, intelligent, honesty, God fearing, educated, neatness, talk politly, creatin a condusive atmophere to people around him by being deplomatic in reasoning and so on, these are some of the things that attracts me most.
Re: Girls: What Attracts You To A Man? by Rhodalyn(f): 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2006
good looks
perfect height
nice tone
sexy lips
romantic
sweet
caring
loyal
Re: Girls: What Attracts You To A Man? by victoria1(f): 12:03am On Mar 03, 2006
his intelligence. i want a guy who is as ambitious as me & is interested in education. also someone who is religious & is a gentleman like he opens the door for you & chooses u over his friends (depending on how close you have gotten) o and of course he has to be gorgeoussmiley))))))) i have not fallen in love yet & it is not a priority for me right now but when i do finish school i will not get married so quickly
Re: Girls: What Attracts You To A Man? by smartsoft(m): 3:09pm On Mar 03, 2006
Rhodalyn:

good looks
perfect height
nice tone
sexy lips
romantic
sweet
caring
loyal

hahahahaha
Re: Girls: What Attracts You To A Man? by Thagodfada(m): 3:15pm On Mar 03, 2006
Thaks ladies. I think you've all just described me. Please take a look at my profile and picture and get back to me. Thank you.
Re: Girls: What Attracts You To A Man? by whitelexi(m): 3:25pm On Mar 03, 2006
Every other thing except how to dress oh, me, i dont care how i look as long as i'm wearing cloth, Someone said web programmers are never conscious of their looks, he got it right with me sha. As long as the cash is there, let the woman do my shopping and dress me to look tight cheesy
Re: Girls: What Attracts You To A Man? by victoria1(f): 1:52am On Mar 04, 2006
to thagodfa lol that was a good one.its good to hav confidence
Re: Girls: What Attracts You To A Man? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:15pm On Mar 10, 2006
something personal wink
Re: Girls: What Attracts You To A Man? by curiousNja(f): 7:00am On Mar 13, 2006
He has to be tall, at least 5' 11, intelligent, good conversationalist, friendly, knows how to dance, dress, is confident, eloquent, great in bed, ambitious and naturally affectionate.
Re: Girls: What Attracts You To A Man? by Rhea(f): 1:24pm On Mar 13, 2006
Just noticed an obvious omission.

What happened to his answer to WHERE DO YOU WORK? grin

Com'on let's be sincere here
Re: Girls: What Attracts You To A Man? by Babybee(f): 4:52pm On Mar 15, 2006
the way he talks,his sense of humor, u know wat i mean? his height,dress sense and many more
Re: Girls: What Attracts You To A Man? by eveseh(f): 2:31pm On Apr 22, 2006
his eyes,

his smeile the way he talks

the way he does his things
Re: Girls: What Attracts You To A Man? by curiousNja(f): 11:13pm On Apr 22, 2006
Honesty is also always a plus.
Re: Girls: What Attracts You To A Man? by eveseh(f): 10:51am On Apr 23, 2006
his eyes,his lips the way he talks
Re: Girls: What Attracts You To A Man? by Immortalme(m): 11:13am On Apr 23, 2006
Hello Ladies,

I think I got all the qualities you Ladies want in a GUY. Check out my profile if you are Interested. Seriously, I am presently in the transfer market right now. I have had offers, but i need better offers.

LOL grin cool kiss
Re: Girls: What Attracts You To A Man? by eveseh(f): 11:17am On Apr 23, 2006
Immortalme:

Hello Ladies,

I think I got all the qualities you Ladies want in a GUY. Check out my profile if you are Interested. Seriously, I am presently in the transfer market right now. I have had offers, but i need better offers.

LOL grin cool kiss

is that you,so u think that's what he need in a man,a coat suit and a tie man,abeg
Re: Girls: What Attracts You To A Man? by snazzydawn(f): 2:06am On Aug 16, 2006
First of all,the height,his looks, and then his fingers. Yea,I love those long tapering fingers.Never cease thinking what they can do to me.

1 Like

Re: Girls: What Attracts You To A Man? by Intrigue(f): 2:16am On Aug 16, 2006
INTELLIGENCE, CHARACTER & PERSONALITY!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls: What Attracts You To A Man? by 2fine4u(f): 9:22pm On Aug 16, 2006
his eyes and lips tongue
Re: Girls: What Attracts You To A Man? by Raymand(m): 9:45pm On Aug 16, 2006
Wow you girls are really predictable! Now i know how to get ANY girl! Really educative this thread!
Re: Girls: What Attracts You To A Man? by mathways(m): 2:46pm On Aug 17, 2006
ladies,it's quite funny how u list endless qualities of the guys u want, Have u stopped to think if U've got what it takes to be with such guys?I know some of y'all have gat it but to those who don't,i think it's better u chill out with what come to you or u work smarter to improve on yourself.The higher your qualification,the more likely u are to get a high-paying Job, guess u've gat a clue,
Mcyoh of spb
Re: Girls: What Attracts You To A Man? by iice(f): 3:28pm On Aug 17, 2006
Badboys attract me tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Girls: What Attracts You To A Man? by Rhea(f): 4:27pm On Aug 17, 2006
snazzydawn:

Yea,I love those long tapering fingers.Never cease thinking what they can do to me.

like tickling your fancy grin
U like good thing ooo grin
Re: Girls: What Attracts You To A Man? by angellexy(m): 7:36pm On Aug 17, 2006
i'm just dat type of person,cute,handsome,charming,funny,sexy,well dressed,etc
kiss ''applicant wanted''(dlul4real@yahoo.com) shocked
Re: Girls: What Attracts You To A Man? by Busta(f): 8:06pm On Aug 17, 2006
too much to mention. Most of all, he gotta be charming!
Re: Girls: What Attracts You To A Man? by ikamefa(f): 8:16pm On Aug 17, 2006
A guys mind( hes got to be intelligent), have a great sense of humour, physically his eyes
and his hair.
Re: Girls: What Attracts You To A Man? by desiree(f): 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2006
I like my men like i like my coffee- black and hotter than hell wink J/K

I like tall, confident, intelligent, charismatic guys with nice smiles!!
Good morals and family values is a bonus too. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? / What Country Has The Biggest Yansh In Africa? Uganda Or Rwanda? Pics / Does Pure Friendship Exist Between A Man And A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.