Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo (31117 Views)

Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures / Michael Ade-Ojo: Fashola Commissions 6-km Road Constructed By Billionaire / 2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:23am On Nov 05, 2021
If na lie, make u go court. Sue Sahara Reporters and not media defense
Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by Ayomi90: 8:24am On Nov 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Lol

Osinbajo

Trying to protect a killer because our son is vp and as such will do no wrong.
What if he owns it, is he the engineer?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by RPG2020(m): 8:24am On Nov 05, 2021
Where una V.P see money

Question ⁉️ of the day

1 Like

Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 05, 2021
Ayomi90:

What if he owns it, is he the engineer?

For someone who preaches quality?

I am disappointed in most omoluabis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by Odidigboigbo(m): 8:25am On Nov 05, 2021
Who owns the land is it what matters in this material time? At least, they know owns the building, that is a lead way.
Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by Commentor: 8:26am On Nov 05, 2021
Sowore and lies are inseparable.

1 Like

Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by govnor4551(m): 8:26am On Nov 05, 2021
vanbonattel:
Let's protect our brother and VP, that's the way we roll in naija grin

Yes ooo
Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by trumpcoat(m): 8:27am On Nov 05, 2021
So na Nigeria money be that structure,karma
Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:27am On Nov 05, 2021
Osinbajo is a condemned criminal

1 Like

Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 05, 2021
TheRareGem1:
The real truth I'd coming out small small. Sahara and others will be put to shame.
Seriously they need to get banned if possible..they are so used to publishing fake news..

1 Like

Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by demitola(m): 8:28am On Nov 05, 2021
Shame on Sahara Reporters. A big shame. Must politics be dragged into everything?

1 Like

Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by Shooyie: 8:28am On Nov 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:

And you believe he is not the owner?

Seven wonders.

Bros, show us proof na, all this seven wonders is for nothing! Atiku sponsors bandits, oya! Believe it!

6 Likes

Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by Eriokanmi: 8:29am On Nov 05, 2021
vanbonattel:
Let's protect our brother and VP, that's the way we roll in naija grin
What further proofs do you need...should lie to satisfy the naysayers like you? Even if Osinbajo bought the property from Elizade and resold to Osibona, he could afford it. Somebody living in banana island long before becoming a VP can't be said to be poor.

The building in question is owned by Fourscore founded by Femi Osibona. The VP isn't on the board of fourscore also, neither is Femi his relation.

5 Likes

Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by Iamgrey5(m): 8:29am On Nov 05, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Now I believe that Osibanjo truly own the collapsed building
Why?

Because you have the deed of agreement on the sales of land at your disposal?

1 Like

Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by Ayomi90: 8:29am On Nov 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:

For someone who preaches quality?

I am disappointed in most omoluabis.
He preaches quality and when he is charged for quality and contractor use 10 bags of cement instead of 20.

Am disappointed in u too as if u r ignorant of how those contractors execute their plans.

3 Likes

Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by Zeemam: 8:29am On Nov 05, 2021
They said truth shall be revealed, Osinbajo is innocent lasla. The devil is ashamed.
Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by Joylove2324(f): 8:30am On Nov 05, 2021
JavaScript90:
[s][/s]Of course he will deny. Mr vice president, own up to your crime[s][/s]
Crime ? Even if he does, where is the crime ? You are too dull........How can you own that kind of property without any proper documentation ? You no wise at all
Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by forgiveness: 8:31am On Nov 05, 2021
So many billionaires in Ogun state you don’t even know and seems to be the state with the most billionaires in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:33am On Nov 05, 2021
[quote author=PrinceOfLagos post=107345113]Now I believe that Osibanjo truly own the collapsed building [/quoteasy

very easy to put two and two together

this is Nigeria
Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by PointZerom: 8:33am On Nov 05, 2021
vedaxcool:
But Saliareporters continue to be the media of choice for unintelligent morons and simpletons.

Maybe you're the slowpoke here because you have constantly applauded Sahara reporters for all their reports against IPOB and Igbos in general.

1 Like

Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by flokii: 8:33am On Nov 05, 2021
SR has finally gone to the dogs..

Professionalism now is zero, just unverified fake news and junk journalism.

They have been trying to soil PYO's name for cheap political points but they'll keep failing.

Never again will Yoruba sons and daughters be ridiculed or used to catch cruise. Dirty politicians looking for a way to slander a good man's image and we know the region where most of them are from with their failed cockrel-logo party.

5 Likes

Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 05, 2021
Ayomi90:

He preaches quality and when he is charged for quality and contractor use 10 bags of cement instead of 20.

Am disappointed in u too as if u r ignorant of how those contractors execute their plans.

Before you were trying to feign ignorant and suddenly you pull of a logic of contractors as if as VP he doesn't have all it takes to supervise his work.

Again, omoluabis are a load of disappointment and I am not surprised any longer.

1 Like

Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by vedaxcool(m): 8:33am On Nov 05, 2021
[s]
PointZerom:

Maybe you're the slowpoke here because you have constantly applauded Sahara reporters for all their reports against IPOB and Igbos in general.
[/s]

You are describing your perpetual state of angst and your mental capacity.
Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by alawiiyeyoruba1: 8:33am On Nov 05, 2021
The country sha.

PATIENCE; A VIRTUE IN LEARNING YORUBA LANGUAGE
Many people often show interest in wanting to learn how to speak Yoruba language; however, they usually get discouraged after trying for a few days or even months because they seems not to be as fluent as they seems to want forgetting the most important ingredient in this their sojourn.
Patience in Yoruba is best described as a state of forbearance or restraint in the face of delay to understand the Yoruba language or provocation when others (Friends and families alike) make jest of either your intonations or pronunciations, without.................................. read more on https://alawiiyeyoruba.com/patience-a-virtue-in-learning-yoruba-language/
Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by Moradeyo95: 8:34am On Nov 05, 2021
NobleSeed:
where is bajo?
Come and explain yourself .we like hearing from the other party before making conclusion sad
But wait ooh why E be say from all the people na VP him see call
2023 election.....
Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by PointZerom: 8:34am On Nov 05, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

You are describing your perpetual state of angst and your mental capacity.

Just the way you described yours.
Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by Minjim: 8:34am On Nov 05, 2021
What is Osinbajo doing here

The man's name is Osibona
Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by Regie2bless: 8:34am On Nov 05, 2021
Shooyie:
Even if the lies spread faster than the truth eventually the truth will emerge. People can be dull sha, they say someone owns a building without proof of ownership and "literates" gulp that hook line and sinker? Lol! Anything to tarnish his image uhn?
Osibanjo own that building, multiple sources confirmed it. Why all this noise, Osibanjo should come out and clearify himself not sending people to do it for him, yesterday was his friends and associates today is this man. This elderly man said he didn't sold the land to Osibanjo then who did he sell it to? Is. Osibanjo presidential ambition better than the lives lost under that rubble. The state government is keeping mute on the actual owner of the land, the seller of the land is also keeping mute.

3 Likes

Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by inioluwa03: 8:35am On Nov 05, 2021
I think Sahara Reporters should be guided and get more involved in investigative journalism
Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 05, 2021
Shooyie:

Bros, show us proof na, all this seven wonders is for nothing! Atiku sponsors bandits, oya! Believe it!

Show us your own proof that he is not the owner?

Since you are now politer of two way traffic.
Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by TheRareGem1(f): 8:35am On Nov 05, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Now I believe that Osibanjo truly own the collapsed building

You should know this is fake news from the get go

Election is near.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NNPC May Reduce The Price Of Fuel Soon / Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Ride Taxi Scheme, Lists Features / APC Presidential Rally Kogi State Live (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.