Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,246 members, 7,822,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo (31164 Views)

Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures / Michael Ade-Ojo: Fashola Commissions 6-km Road Constructed By Billionaire / 2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by obiekunie01: 9:09am On Nov 05, 2021
Why do i keep having this eerie feeling that this house was sabotaged or rigged with explosives to kill this guy?

The rest are collateral damage.
Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by gosmoney(m): 9:10am On Nov 05, 2021
If it's true vp owns d land and d building on it den Tinubu most know about d disaster if you know u knw
Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by Ayomi90: 9:11am On Nov 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Clear conscience fears no accusations. You guys are something else, never changes, same character all year round.

Cunning and the rest.
Y e dey pain u, u be Omoluabi? Go to your region ND live alone with ur brothers. We won't change, let that sink.
Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by AyelalaOo(m): 9:13am On Nov 05, 2021
vanbonattel:
Let's protect our brother and VP, that's the way we roll in naija grin
what if the vice puppet is not even the owner of the land.
You could be wrong. Anyway na someone important sha get the land

2 Likes

Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by DameAnnah(f): 9:13am On Nov 05, 2021
This is INTEGRITY defined by Chief Michael Ade-Ojo, corroborating the clean-handedness of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo.

The truth is, neither him nor someone else sold land for him as established be different sources.

Sahara Reporters and all the opposition apologists are only being the devil's advocate, the MOST unreasonable set of people we have in Nigeria today.

Let all of us who love Nigeria, working and praying for its progress all the enemies of progress around us expose the enemies within. Nigeria shall prevail above all these evil plotters by God's grace.

2 Likes

Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by BeardedMeat(m): 9:15am On Nov 05, 2021
TheRareGem1:
The real truth I'd coming out small small. Sahara and others will be put to shame.
Take to court now!
Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 05, 2021
Ayomi90:

Y e dey pain u, u be Omoluabi? Go to your region ND live alone with ur brothers. We won't change, let that sink.

Who cares about what comes from stenched ewedu.

Next!!!
Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by Jimasun: 9:15am On Nov 05, 2021
JavaScript90:
Of course he will deny. Mr vice president, own up to your crime
Hello, I am a fullstack web developer. I develop all types of website. I major in developing complex custom website and mobile apps for businesses and startups. If you have an idea and need a competent programmer to translate your idea into codes, I am the right man for the job.
I also have a nice real estate website for sale specially designed for the Nigerian market
Click my username to see my WhatsApp number on my profile
Web developer without sense.
How do you process data without input?

I hope you are not the type that just buy template and upload to root calling yourself full stack developer. Because the way you lie about Osinbajo, you will lie about anything

1 Like

Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by AfonjaConehead: 9:16am On Nov 05, 2021
Enemies are looking for ways to smear the name of Osinbajo!!!
Hmmm
Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by mapet: 9:18am On Nov 05, 2021
First and foremost, It seems Nairaland is a cespit of many dumb and willfully unintelligent people. One would have expected that the initial accusation is assessed for veracity before jumping into conclusions, but that I guess is rocket science to many.

I do not dignify Sahara Reporters as a veritable news source. They feed on people's sentiments, ignorance and willful dumbness. I do not also think Sowore is that intelligent, so a lot of stuffs coming out of SR are mostly noise and less substance. Check the initial report and I bring out few things

1. Supposed evidence are submissions by faceless people.
“Osinbajo is linked to the property, that house that collapsed on Monday in Lagos State. I was aware when he got the landed property from Elizade. A woman was selling food at the place before, that was where all workers and labourers working around here do eat,” a facility manager told SaharaReporters.

A no-name, unverifiable "Facility Manager" told you that a previous Mama Put joint belongs to Osinbajo... and that becomes evidence?

2. No record checks

The Vice President has a lot of properties in the area, he is using his brother to manage the properties. The developer, Femi Osibona is only fronting for him. Osinbajo even bought another property for his brother in the area, it’s at Mosley Street. The brother is the one managing it personally, he comes there almost every time.

The Vice President has many properties in the area.... yet the VP declared his asset; your "Investigative Journalism" cannot to access his Asset Declaration form and corroborate or dispute? You cannot at least check with land registry and establish connections in an intelligent way rather than a faceless source. It's just like rushing to press with a "sent-as-received" WhatsApp nonsense

3. It gets even worse - the only evidence adduced is "That's where we do eat"?
Speaking to SaharaReporters, another source said, “I know the land was bought by the Vice President from Elizade. I can’t really say maybe he sold it to Osibona. I know when the land was bought. That’s where we do eat.”

3 Likes

Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by mapet: 9:20am On Nov 05, 2021
Regie2bless:
Osibanjo own that building, multiple sources confirmed it. Why all this noise, Osibanjo should come out and clearify himself not sending people to do it for him, yesterday was his friends and associates today is this man. This elderly man said he didn't sold the land to Osibanjo then who did he sell it to? Is. Osibanjo presidential ambition better than the lives lost under that rubble. The state government is keeping mute on the actual owner of the land, the seller of the land is also keeping mute.

Osinbajo should come and confirm to you when your "multiple sources" already did? You're just like those "Free Readers Association" guys that gather around vendors table at bus stops yarning okpaks...

3 Likes

Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by mapet: 9:20am On Nov 05, 2021
inioluwa03:
I think Sahara Reporters should be guided and get more involved in investigative journalism

The do not have the capacity and capability to do so...
Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by mapet: 9:21am On Nov 05, 2021
azikiweironsi:

You mind that one. He never reads before making comments. Simply because of his hatred to VP.

Many NLers don't read, just make comments senselessly
Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 05, 2021
Thank you
Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by mapet: 9:23am On Nov 05, 2021
Originalsly:

If he says he owns the land .... what is the crime? Sahara knows there is a whole lot of dumb people with mouths wide open to swallow anything they print.

@ topic .... I don't understand why he would rush to SM instead of taking Sahara to court

1. @bolded, true dat
2. @underline - Chief Adeojo follows a principle of power - "Never argue with idiots....less they drag you to their gutter level and beat you with skill"...

Chief Adeojo taking Sowore to court on this? it's not worth Baba's precious time.

2 Likes

Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by Yonsxp: 9:26am On Nov 05, 2021
What's the faux about Osigbanjo owning the property?

I see no big deal if he invested in the building,if the engineers deemed it fit for building to commence as an investor you will do everything to support them.

The blame should be on those who carried out the integrity test and not those investing in it.
Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by mapet: 9:26am On Nov 05, 2021
Jimasun:

JavaScript90: :
Of course he will deny. Mr vice president, own up to your crime
Hello, I am a fullstack web developer. I develop all types of website. I major in developing complex custom website and mobile apps for businesses and startups. If you have an idea and need a competent programmer to translate your idea into codes, I am the right man for the job.
I also have a nice real estate website for sale specially designed for the Nigerian market
Click my username to see my WhatsApp number on my profile
Web developer without sense.
How do you process data without input?

I hope you are not the type that just buy template and upload to root calling yourself full stack developer. Because the way you lie about Osinbajo, you will lie about anything

May be he's a "Full-Crack Developer"

1 Like

Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by JavaScript90: 9:34am On Nov 05, 2021
mapet:

Lol. I am really enjoying the cruise. Funny enough your post and that of the guy you quoted really cracked me up lol grin you need to understand that most of our politicians are not innocent. Just that some people are very good at covering their tracks

1 Like

Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by Jimasun: 9:35am On Nov 05, 2021
mapet:

Lmao
Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by Originalsly: 9:35am On Nov 05, 2021
mapet:

Chief Adeojo taking Sowore to court on this? it's not worth Baba's precious time.

He has to make it worth his time .... sue for billions. People print anything because there is no consequence. Start taking them to court and make them pay will make them think twice before posting.
Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by Jimasun: 9:37am On Nov 05, 2021
JavaScript90:

Lol. I am really enjoying the cruise. Funny enough your post and that of the guy you quoted really cracked me up lol grin you need to understand that most of our politicians are not innocent. Just that some people are very good at covering their tracks
You also need to understand some people are hell bent on bringing their 'perceived' enemies into disrepute, it is in their own interest.
The person accused of selling the land to him said it is not true. The owner of the building already admitted he owns the house on live TV before dying, so why must be believe it is Yemi just because Sowore said so?
Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by Jimasun: 9:37am On Nov 05, 2021
Originalsly:

He has to make it worth his time .... sue for billions. People print anything because there is no consequence. Start taking them to court and make them pay will make them think twice before posting.
I agree
Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by Shooyie: 9:39am On Nov 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Show us your own proof that he is not the owner?

Since you are now politer of two way traffic.

Lol! I give up on you, lmao. You are not smart at all. You make a claim without proof but want me to show you proof? Lol!
Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by leo2020: 9:39am On Nov 05, 2021
I wonder why this philanthropic Baba has the time to respond to lowlife Sahara reporters
Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by largeman4u(m): 9:40am On Nov 05, 2021
So many false news in Naija. This SR na beans

1 Like

Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by clarocuzioo(m): 9:42am On Nov 05, 2021
Joylove2324:

And you can own that kind of property without any proper documentation ? Now I believe you are not wise

Why didn't he bring out the title document of that property to show he is the real owner, why making just a statement without any 3vidence to back it up.

Or rather why did he not refer anybody in doubt to check with land record the actual owner of the said property .

you people are only clever by half.

LASBCA chairman said the property was approved for 15th floor, Hamzat came and debunked the statement from LASBCA, but when the approval document was released, it was clearly stated that LASPPPA approved only 15th floor for the project.

Bring out the title document of the said property to back up his claim.

2 Likes

Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by jaxxy(m): 9:44am On Nov 05, 2021
vanbonattel:
Let's protect our brother and VP, that's the way we roll in naija grin

Let’s bring evidence b4 we condemn people for what they know nothing about. U agree??

It’s shouldn’t be so hard to know who owns the land or sold the land.
Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by hmohammed(m): 9:44am On Nov 05, 2021
Joylove2324:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/11/05/ade-ojo-i-didnt-sell-collapsed-building-land-to-osinbajo/

Would really appreciate if somebody or an organization can collate all the lies from Sahara reporters published in 2021 alone. How come they are able to convince us everytime to believe their lies. Na Jazzzzz?
Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by mapet: 9:47am On Nov 05, 2021
JavaScript90:

Good man,
1. Pardon my sarcasm....
2. Politicans cover their tracks well, accepted but this is actually about a very terrible Investigative Journalism
Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by Ayomi90: 9:48am On Nov 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Who cares about what comes from stenched ewedu.

Next!!!
Ahah, seems ur head is paining u, why have u been shouting since if you don't care? Flatinoo ajeokuta ma momi nyamiri.

1 Like

Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by Jimasun: 9:48am On Nov 05, 2021
clarocuzioo:

Why didn't he bring out the title document of that property to show he is the real owner, why making just a statement without any 3vidence to back it up.

Or rather why did he not refer anybody in doubt to check with land record the actual owner of the said property .

you people are only clever by half.

LASBCA chairman said the property was approved for 15th floor, Hamzat came and debunked the statement from LASBCA, but when the approval document was released, it was clearly stated that LASPPPA approved only 15th floor for the project.

Bring out the title document of the said property to back up his claim.

How would someone who is not the owner of a property bring out the title document?
Is it your PDP just want every bad news about Osinbajo to be true or you are just blinded by ignorance?
Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by clarocuzioo(m): 9:51am On Nov 05, 2021
Jimasun:

How would someone who is not the owner of a property bring out the title document?
Is it your PDP just want every bad news about Osinbajo to be true or you are just blinded by ignorance?

Like I said before, you are pathetically Ignorant if you think I AM into your PDP and APC foolishness.

He claimed he is the owner of the property, let him bring out the Title document to back it up.

Or rather let Lagos State government release the Title document of the said property to the Public, so that the actual owner can be unveiled.

Not making statements without Proof.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 / Yahaya Bello: American School, Abuja Refunds $760,000 Fees / Ohanaeze Accuses FG Of Bias In Call For Kanu’s Re-arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.