Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,381 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

She Ignored My Advice And It Resulted To A Domestic Violence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Ignored My Advice And It Resulted To A Domestic Violence (1599 Views)

Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? / Woman Set To Wed Man Whose Facebook Messages She Ignored For 2 Years (Photos) / Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Ignored My Advice And It Resulted To A Domestic Violence by 22o62021: 8:07am On Nov 05, 2021
My neighbors girlfriend came to complain to me that her boyfriend is treating her bad, that she asked him to give her money to buy malaria medicine but he ignored her. She said she has been asking this guy to buy her an ecolac box because she will be going to NYSC camp soon .

She said that I’m the closest person to the guy that I should please talk to him or else if he come back home without the Ecolac box that she will not let him sleep.
I advised her to go get the box herself and stop waiting for the man . I told her not to fight him if he comes back from work rather talk to him in a calm way. She said it’s a lie , that I will see what she will do

Besides they have been living together for 1 year and 4 months. The girl said she borrowed him 50k and he has refused to pay.

I woke up in the morning to see the girl with a swollen lips. She held the guy at night and he retaliated and beat the hell out of her. ThankGod I did not even hear , she told me that she was shouting for help , that’s she’s surprised I did not come.

I can boldly tell you people now that their love has tripled after the beating, they are just forming lovey lovey everywhere now. He has gone to get her the box and other things. I’m happy I did not put my mouth in their issues when they where fighting.

This is the first time the guy is beating her.

She said to me that if she met another man during her NYSC that she will leave this guy, I simply told her that she will still come back to him for more beatings.

It’s obvious a high percentage of women prefer men that treat them with iron hands.

3 Likes

Re: She Ignored My Advice And It Resulted To A Domestic Violence by Davash222(m): 8:08am On Nov 05, 2021
I'm yet to fathom why the girl is telling you everything. Hope it's not what I'm thinking

4 Likes

Re: She Ignored My Advice And It Resulted To A Domestic Violence by Bola146(f): 8:11am On Nov 05, 2021

No matter what she did, he doesn't have the right to beat her when he is not a mad man unless he smokes Igbo and drinks Colorado. He should have let her go by force in peace, he will call her owners to come and take her away than beating her undecided

Don't bother advising her again, just tell her to inform them at home in case he kill her, her parents will not be looking for her. I don't know why some ladies will never learn from stories on social media on domestic violence sad shame on them lipsrsealed na sorry be their case sad

3 Likes

Re: She Ignored My Advice And It Resulted To A Domestic Violence by Ammishaddai: 8:11am On Nov 05, 2021
That girl should leave that relationship before she becomes a punching bag. A word is enough for the wise .
Re: She Ignored My Advice And It Resulted To A Domestic Violence by ConnectPhones(m): 8:12am On Nov 05, 2021
Inukwa
Re: She Ignored My Advice And It Resulted To A Domestic Violence by 22o62021: 8:18am On Nov 05, 2021
Davash222:
I'm yet to fathom why the girl is telling you everything. Hope it's not what I'm thinking

Noo

I have been friends with her boyfriend for years even before they started dating

She talks too much sha

But she said the guy no dey take her advice so make I dey talk to am
Re: She Ignored My Advice And It Resulted To A Domestic Violence by 22o62021: 8:19am On Nov 05, 2021
TicDesign:
Hmmm why? I wonder why she tells you everything! It baffles me! Meanwhile, Get responsive website + Domain Registration + SEO for 20k. Check my signature for contact details

Na because she don still come met me for inside kitchen this morning make me write this thing
Re: She Ignored My Advice And It Resulted To A Domestic Violence by Bigredmachine: 8:22am On Nov 05, 2021
That girl dey look for who go kill her...

Girls always forming weaker vessels every now and then

Girls need to change that mentality that my boyfriend must buy me this and that... Relationship does not mean u turn ur boyfriend to ur problem solver...
Re: She Ignored My Advice And It Resulted To A Domestic Violence by Boogyman557: 8:23am On Nov 05, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool WOMEN AND MONEY B LIKE AGBERO AND HOT GIN... WTF MAN
Re: She Ignored My Advice And It Resulted To A Domestic Violence by 22o62021: 8:26am On Nov 05, 2021
Bigredmachine:
That girl dey look for who go kill her...

Girls always forming weaker vessels every now and then

The one wey she dey always do be say

If she see woman footwear for my door

She go de knock make I open door say she wan collect something

Na the girl she come look

I Dey warn any girl wey come my house to avoid her

She lead the guy to a violent man

1 Like

Re: She Ignored My Advice And It Resulted To A Domestic Violence by tyup(m): 8:34am On Nov 05, 2021
Stay far away from Fight that is not your own. stay aloof and enjoy the scene but don't be the one to separate a fight. Stay sane
Re: She Ignored My Advice And It Resulted To A Domestic Violence by Truvelisback(m): 8:36am On Nov 05, 2021
That girl is dramatic. The more the drama, the more her love for him. The girl will come back to him. Such girls love guys who are dramatic too. Who can beat them atleast once in awhile. If u are the gentleman kind of guy, such girls won't take u serious. The truth is that, they enjoy drama.

5 Likes

Re: She Ignored My Advice And It Resulted To A Domestic Violence by Sonnobax15(m): 8:43am On Nov 05, 2021
lipsrsealed
Na you wey dey put your mouth for bf and gf Matter I blame...... Sometimes when I come across such scenarios,I just feel advice them and waka my own pass...... Because I wasn't there when they met and won't be there when they will settle their differences as well undecided
Re: She Ignored My Advice And It Resulted To A Domestic Violence by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 05, 2021
Most women loves to be beating... To them, that's what proves you're a man.

In fact, they do confess that sex after been beating is even the best of the best.

Make up sex they call it... undecided

I pity only SIMPle men.
Re: She Ignored My Advice And It Resulted To A Domestic Violence by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 05, 2021
An abusive and toxic relationship.
Re: She Ignored My Advice And It Resulted To A Domestic Violence by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:32am On Nov 05, 2021
Wetin concern me..
Abegg she should enjoy more beatings from him oo..
Re: She Ignored My Advice And It Resulted To A Domestic Violence by Eyinju112(f): 10:48am On Nov 05, 2021
Madness grin grin grin
HenryDion:

In fact, they do confess that sex after been beating is even the best of the best.

I pity only SIMPle men.
Re: She Ignored My Advice And It Resulted To A Domestic Violence by Gadafii: 11:03am On Nov 05, 2021
i said this sometimes ago

Re: She Ignored My Advice And It Resulted To A Domestic Violence by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 05, 2021
You don't advice someone in love, talking from experience, Dem go use you settle Las Las. LoL.
Re: She Ignored My Advice And It Resulted To A Domestic Violence by 22o62021: 12:09pm On Nov 05, 2021
QueenJay96:
You don't advice someone in love, talking from experience, Dem go use you settle Las Las. LoL.

Me dissociate myself from them o
Re: She Ignored My Advice And It Resulted To A Domestic Violence by siofra(f): 12:55pm On Nov 05, 2021
Davash222:

Do you even think angry
Re: She Ignored My Advice And It Resulted To A Domestic Violence by Davash222(m): 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2021
siofra:

Do you even think angry
No.

2 Likes

Re: She Ignored My Advice And It Resulted To A Domestic Violence by younglleo: 4:30pm On Nov 05, 2021
HenryDion:

I pity only SIMPle men.
na SIMPle men dey beat woman?
Re: She Ignored My Advice And It Resulted To A Domestic Violence by Nobody: 2:17am On Nov 06, 2021
Heheheehe.... same thing happened to me.

Me dissociate myself from them o
Re: She Ignored My Advice And It Resulted To A Domestic Violence by Kobojunkie: 2:56am On Nov 06, 2021
22o62021:

I woke up in the morning to see the girl with a swollen lips. She held the guy at night and he retaliated and beat the hell out of her. ThankGod I did not even hear , she told me that she was shouting for help , that’s she’s surprised I did not come.

I can boldly tell you people now that their love has tripled after the beating, they are just forming lovey lovey everywhere now. He has gone to get her the box and other things. I’m happy I did not put my mouth in their issues when they where fighting.

She said to me that if she met another man during her NYSC that she will leave this guy, I simply told her that she will still come back to him for more beatings.

It’s obvious a high percentage of women prefer men that treat them with iron hands.
Wow... I bet you think yourself a wonderful neighbor for having missed her boyfriend pummeling her face or something. I mean why else would you come here to tell us how right after that, the guilt-ridden boyfriend now acts all lovey-dovey with his victim. undecided

Anyways, wonderful neighbor, that woman is in a bad relationship and she needs to get out of it. undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Sex Without Love / My Girlfriend Was Giving Me Monthly Allowance When I Lost My Job – Man Reveals / I Like To See Women Poo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.