Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

How Do You Sex Without Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Sex Without Love (1626 Views)

Is It Possible To Share An Apartment With The Opposite Sex Without Having Sex / She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection / Is It Possible To Really Last Long During Sex Without Drugs And Sprays? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Sex Without Love by Anobella: 5:01pm On Jan 02, 2022
I don't do relationship it's a big scam to me. I have dated toxic ladies when I was an idiot then.then I couldn't sex anyone without feelings then . May b it because I was to and over selective .

Guys how do you sex someone without having any atom of feelings.

Matured response pls
Re: How Do You Sex Without Love by richmond500: 5:22pm On Jan 02, 2022
Its called demisexual.

I am in that category too, a condition where u can't have sex with someone except u two are emotionally close, I don't know if its psychological or medical but its sounds weird when I tell my friends I can't have sex with someone I don't have feelings for.
At first they thought its just my principles but the truth is I seriously won't be able to maintain an erection with a random girl even if I wanted to

1 Like

Re: How Do You Sex Without Love by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 02, 2022
Anobella:
I don't do relationship it's a big scam to me. I have dated toxic ladies when I was an idiot then.then I couldn't sex anyone without feelings then . May b it because I was to and over selective .

Matured response pls
You don't need to have emotional feelings before you can go intimate with a woman..a good example is "one night stand.."

The emotional attachment may or may not happen with guys for physical intimacy...

There is a reason why there are so many female sex workers all around the world. It is just the physical need for most guys and not emotions...

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Sex Without Love by richmond500: 5:30pm On Jan 02, 2022
TedBundy666:

You don't need to have emotional feelings before you can go intimate with a woman..a good example is "one night stand.."

The emotional attachment may or may not happen with guys for physical intimacy...

There is a reason why there are so many female sex workers all around the world. It is just the physical need for most guys and not emotions...
no deh group us for the same category, some of us can't even maintain an erection with a random lady, its very rare but people like us who can't have sex with random girls do exists

1 Like

Re: How Do You Sex Without Love by liya11: 9:32pm On Jan 02, 2022
richmond500:
Its called demisexual.

I am in that category too, a condition where u can't have sex with someone except u two are emotionally close, I don't know if its psychological or medical but its sounds weird when I tell my friends I can't have sex with someone I don't have feelings for.
At first they thought its just my principles but the truth is I seriously won't be able to maintain an erection with a random girl even if I wanted to

I wouldn't called it a condition,
It's just like introvert and extrovert,
Same way during a conversation, and I found out you ain't the sensitive and empathetic type it's turn of for me, wierd, I know.
Re: How Do You Sex Without Love by richmond500: 10:03pm On Jan 02, 2022
liya11:

I wouldn't called it a condition,
It's just like introvert and extrovert,
Same way during a conversation, and I found out you ain't the sensitive and empathetic type it's turn of for me, wierd, I know.
lolz, u don't get me.

Let me explain, if I try having sex with a girl I am not attracted to, I'll not last 10secs, my d%k will fall without me ejaculating and the trauma will hunt me for almost a week, at this time, I won't be able to have sex with anyone cos I'll still feel like I'm having sex with that person.
Last time I tried it in 2019, the girl felt it was her fault, she tried everything to make me rise but I couldnt get my junior to wake up and get to work. After that, I couldn't have sex for sometime

1 Like

Re: How Do You Sex Without Love by ZooCountry45: 10:38pm On Jan 02, 2022
Was thinking these only happens to me... If I no love woman well, I can't Bleep her well.
I never had sex since 2019 I broke up with my babe. I can't Bleep any random babe
Re: How Do You Sex Without Love by liya11: 11:16pm On Jan 02, 2022
richmond500:
lolz, u don't get me.

Let me explain, if I try having sex with a girl I am not attracted to, I'll not last 10secs, my d%k will fall without me ejaculating and the trauma will hunt me for almost a week, at this time, I won't be able to have sex with anyone cos I'll still feel like I'm having sex with that person.
Last time I tried it in 2019, the girl felt it was her fault, she tried everything to make me rise but I couldnt get my junior to wake up and get to work. After that, I couldn't have sex for sometime

I get it perfectly well, I'm a demisexual too, and I I wouldn't call it a condition, and I'm a highly sensitive person.
Re: How Do You Sex Without Love by Boogyman557: 2:33am On Jan 03, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
Re: How Do You Sex Without Love by Sammy101111(m): 6:46am On Jan 03, 2022
If i don't love you i can have S..ex with you at all my body wont move
And
If i admire you i can beep you
Re: How Do You Sex Without Love by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 03, 2022
Anobella:

Matured response pls

Exactly what kept me away .. I'm worried of being emotionally attached after the act
Re: How Do You Sex Without Love by JungleDarts(m): 7:01am On Jan 03, 2022
Hi
Re: How Do You Sex Without Love by 2ndchildhood(m): 10:18am On Jan 03, 2022
My ex then, I cud bleep her for an hour without cuming, but since we break up and I had a fling with one random babe like that, I couldn't last 1 minute, and also felt disgusted for days.. I guess I still had feelings for my ex tho..
Re: How Do You Sex Without Love by Fedrick100: 11:28am On Jan 03, 2022
Same thing with me, I can’t have sex with any random girl except my girlfriend

Sometimes i ask myself what is wrong
Re: How Do You Sex Without Love by Boogyman557: 12:09pm On Jan 03, 2022
Holly Gram cool kush enough WEED and 4get d emotion.

WTF MAN
Re: How Do You Sex Without Love by BigDawsNet: 2:31pm On Jan 03, 2022
Anobella:

Matured response pls

It's just how u sex a hookerr without a feeling or even knowing her real name ...

(1) (Reply)

Cheers To I & My Girlfriend Who Study Online (picture) / [STORY] My Sweet Landlord (episode 1-24) / #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Never Forget That WOMEN ARE USELESS Without You!! (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.