Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,812 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments (35849 Views)

Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors / Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier / Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 05, 2021
AlphaAlex:
that’s your business
Man no be matter of business...see you get male how you go feel if Dem insult am..??
You think say that woman dey happy say her pikin na terrorist..pls don't insult/use derogatory words on people's mother.. nothing like person wey put you for Belle for 9months..bear the pains to deliver you come bring you lap this world..
Re: Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments by victorazy(m): 9:05am On Nov 05, 2021
nabiz:
Even the earth regret having you as a mother.

I tell you.

Even looking at her self, someone would see that fakeness in her confession.

Why didn't she speak out all these while?
Who knows if she has been receiving money from her son and disbursing information to him. Can't you see how her face is shining?
Re: Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments by Ifesinachi22(m): 9:09am On Nov 05, 2021
osuofia2:
SMH, THE NAME NAME SHEKAU HAS DONE MORE HARM THAN GOOD TO HUMANITY. I GUESS NO ONE WILL EVER NAME HIS CHILD SHEKAU AGAIN

Shekau is the name of his village. You can only answer Shekau if you are from the village or any other village that the name is Shekau. People will never stop answering Abubakar because it's a general name
Re: Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments by Handsum64: 9:10am On Nov 05, 2021
nabiz:
Are you normal?
Re: Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments by izubext007: 9:10am On Nov 05, 2021
And u did not abort him
Re: Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments by Hezzyluv: 9:11am On Nov 05, 2021
Ifesinachi22:
She should not regret. I pity the poor woman. She didn't tell shekau to be a Boko Haram Commander.

The most important thing is, she's not a member herself

Na how she take train the child?
Re: Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments by Lovenorth: 9:11am On Nov 05, 2021
Same way as KANU's father regretted having him as a child
Re: Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments by Tomilola360: 9:13am On Nov 05, 2021
Ifesinachi22:
She should not regret. I pity the poor woman. She didn't tell shekau to be a Boko Haram Commander.

The most important thing is, she's not a member herself

when these ppl started, the followers were asked to kill their parents if they don't share same ideology with them and they did.

So shekau no kill em mama? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 05, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Man no be matter of business...see you get male how you go feel if Dem insult am..??
You think say that woman dey happy say her pikin na terrorist..pls don't insult/use derogatory words on people's mother.. nothing like person wey put you for Belle for 9months..bear the pains to deliver you come bring you lap this world..
But she’s not Online , why you Dey feel the thing for her ?
Re: Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments by Hezzyluv: 9:15am On Nov 05, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

Shekau is the name of his village. You can only answer Shekau if you are from the village or any other village that the name is Shekau. People will never stop answering Abubakar because it's a general name

People will desist from naming their Children.
If you born Pekin, Give am name "Abubakar Shekau'
Re: Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments by muheeb01(m): 9:15am On Nov 05, 2021
Humm mama it is well it's not your fault,some children no dey hear word
Re: Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:16am On Nov 05, 2021
The woman that gave birth to terrorism in Nigeria
Re: Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments by bizzibodi(m): 9:16am On Nov 05, 2021
Mata you no try ooo,of 10million sperms na shakau own you go choose.
Re: Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments by horladexino(m): 9:17am On Nov 05, 2021
May God not give us children that will make us cry

Today is my birthday nairalader pls show me love dnt let sapa kill me 0081815222 Union bank
Re: Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments by Tooreda: 9:21am On Nov 05, 2021
They (you know them,don't you?) all pretend. Trust them at your own peril
Re: Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:23am On Nov 05, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
The woman that gave birth to a terrorist
Lol!
Re: Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments by thinkmoney(m): 9:24am On Nov 05, 2021
nabiz:
what are u saying? The context under which u made that statement can mislead people
Re: Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments by iamdapsyj(m): 9:29am On Nov 05, 2021
Ifesinachi22:
I honestly think this is wrong. His mother never told him to join BH. He did it on his own. I stay very close to his village, and people from that village Will never accept they're from there to avoid being seen as a BH guy. A legacy he left for his village.

Though I agree with you that he became a terrorist on his own volition but if you trace this guy from his childhood something must have gone wrong.

I have an uncle that is very notorious and my dad and his other siblings used to complain that their mother (my own grandmother) has been the cause of this from the onset. When they want to discipline him and direct him the right way he will run to his mother for protection until things went haywire for him and resulted into robbery.

Thank God he has come to his senses now and he is sober. Though age is part of the reasons why he has calmed down though.

This shekau's mother must have protected him in the beginning one way or the other as a mother and that is what used to cause this bad behaviour from people.
Re: Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments by iamdapsyj(m): 9:31am On Nov 05, 2021
[quote author=Ifesinachi22 post=107345442] I honestly think this is wrong. His mother never told him to join BH. He did it on his own. I stay very close to his village, and people from that village Will never accept they're from there to avoid being seen as a BH guy. A legacy he left for his village.

Though I agree with you that he became a terrorist on his own volition but if you trace this guy from his childhood something must have gone wrong.

I have an uncle that is very notorious and my dad and his other siblings used to complain that their mother (my own grandmother) has been the cause of this from the onset. When they want to discipline him and direct him the right way he will run to his mother for protection until things went haywire for him and resulted into robbery.

Thank God he has come to his senses now and he is sober. Though age is part of the reasons why he has calmed down though.

This shekau's mother must have protected him in the beginning one way or the other as a mother and that is what used to cause this bad behaviour from people.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments by Haakeem(m): 9:33am On Nov 05, 2021
ChiefSosa:
No Islam. No Muslims. No Terrorists.
you are a mumu man! Including those who liked your fucking comment.
Re: Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments by wallrichy: 9:33am On Nov 05, 2021
She's regretting to have given birth to a monster of a son just like Buhari's late mother and father are regretting given birth to a failure and a Terrorists of a son who has turned Nigeria into a living hell for the populace.
Re: Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments by Elsueno: 9:35am On Nov 05, 2021
hope4nigeria:
you nail it, but Nigeria because they are never a victim will not agree with you. If they've been shot or thier families have bn wiped away by bokoharam, then they will support what you said. Hypocritical set of creatures we have in this country

Shut up shekau jnr, no be her made him join boko Haram, For a mother to even say that about her son shows how utterly disappointed she is with him & the pain he causes others.
Re: Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments by Haakeem(m): 9:36am On Nov 05, 2021
Curious345:
You should be proud of him.... He is in Al-janah Firdaus,
because he was a pious and Born Again islamists, who deligently followed the holy books and the hadith.

. Don't forget he was an Amir of Islam and a mujaheeden who did not carry out an attack without screaming 'God is great' .

Fighting for his god
if you dont know anything shat up!!
Re: Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments by Deeney(m): 9:36am On Nov 05, 2021
Do not judge her by the sins of her son, she has no knowledge of what he will become when she gave birth to him. No one in this world will be proud of having a child like shekau.
I fell her pain���

nabiz:
Re: Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 05, 2021
AlphaAlex:
But she’s not Online , why you Dey feel the thing for her ?
Cos I am a human being who has conscience..this is where it all starts from..from online you people start insulting her physically..
Re: Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments by ArewaNorth: 9:38am On Nov 05, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

Nawa o! Oga this your vex fit nuke people o.

Remember Derico's mother never wished to give birth to a notorious armed robber.

Remember Oyenusi's mother never for one day wished to give birth to a notorious armed robber also.

Also, remember that Anini's mother didn't pray to God give her a nightmare as a son.

It's not Shekau's mother's fault that she gave birth to a blood sucker, Abubakar Shekau decided to become a terrorist same with Derico, Oyenusi and Anini that chose to became armed robbers also.

They all decided within themselves to become a menace to the society
May God bless u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments by onunwa21(m): 9:39am On Nov 05, 2021
He is happy with his 52 virgins!!!
Re: Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:42am On Nov 05, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Abubakar Shekau ... The cat with nine lives

The bold section is to buttress the reason abortion should be legalized ... cool

But how can you tell which child would grow up to be bad?

Since we don't know the destiny of a child, we might not know if we are aborting a future president or a future terrorist.
Re: Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments by ArewaNorth: 9:43am On Nov 05, 2021
ChiefSosa:
No Islam. No Muslims. No Terrorists.
Remember that Hitler, Germans and most Nations that caused horror of first and second world war are Christians and never have Muslims tagged ur religion the caused of the mayhem.
Re: Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments by EjaikreTheViper(f): 9:44am On Nov 05, 2021
vedaxcool:
But cownu parents are proud having him as a leader of foolish blood thirsty terrorists group of unintelligent poverty stricken minions.

Mama we regret it on your behalf. Your pronouncement has doomed shekau to hell.

Prophet Muhammad rightly said, "Heaven is under the feet of your mothers," as mothers play a pivotal role in preparing their children to live a healthy and prosperous life that contributes to the beauty of earth and society.
https://www.inforum.com/opinion/4443981-ahmad-heaven-under-feet-your-mothers

But it is a true fact that prophet Muhammed was a child abuser just like Shekau cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Xerona Duke And DJ Caise Traditional Wedding Photos In Calabar / Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 / Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.