Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments (35852 Views)

Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors / Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier / Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments by iyke2frankeze: 11:32am On Nov 05, 2021
nabiz:
Even the earth regret having you as a mother.

Oga, she never supported her son's devilish campaign according to the story.
Re: Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments by pacespot(m): 11:50am On Nov 05, 2021
I agree she might not be involved in her son's terror group Boko Haram, but why is she saying this now that her son is dead? We didn't hear anything like this from her when Shekau was still operating

Just asking...
Re: Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments by asanausana91: 11:53am On Nov 05, 2021
NobleSeed:
regretting now that your won't solve anything ma,the excruciating pains your son and the apc government has caused this our beloved country is pathetic, I won't limit the injudicious, callous attitude of your son to him alone.
Rather the we all know our system is very dicky and we the inhabitants are now so disconsolate.
I wonder how you were able to live this long hearing of the multiple killing your son and his cohorts where carrying out daily whilst he was still alive,I must say you are a strong woman. Your son's actions are now faitaccompli.
so APC was in your village in the year2009?
Re: Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments by asanausana91: 11:57am On Nov 05, 2021
This is how namdi kanu mother will be turning in her grave.
Re: Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments by NobleSeed(m): 12:14pm On Nov 05, 2021
nop
they where in daura
asanausana91:
so APC was in your village in the year2009?
Re: Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments by ImaIma1(f): 12:40pm On Nov 05, 2021
Abdul05:
Naturally, it happens in every family .There is always a black sheep of the family shocked so sad

Every evil person comes to earth thru a woman..it is just unfortunate for Mama. embarassed

No. It's not natural, and it doesn't happen in every family. There are families that don't have a "black sheep".
Re: Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments by Doyenro23(m): 12:44pm On Nov 05, 2021
chiedu7:
The man is still alive,nobody has seen his dead body

Will you keep quiet you Sabi pass news abi uncle sabinus
Re: Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments by Blackdisciple(m): 12:50pm On Nov 05, 2021
nabiz:
Even the earth regret having you as a mother.

You are hi on HARD drugs
Re: Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments by Exploits57: 2:52pm On Nov 05, 2021
Scammer[quote author=Stanchem029 post=107353276][/quote]
Re: Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments by Limassol(m): 3:28pm On Nov 05, 2021
Ifesinachi22:
I honestly think this is wrong. His mother never told him to join BH. He did it on his own. I stay very close to his village, and people from that village Will never accept they're from there to avoid being seen as a BH guy. A legacy he left for his village.

So there are lotta igbo's in Yobe?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments by eagleonearth(m): 4:16pm On Nov 05, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Yes! Training plays a major role but it's left for the child to choose what he/she wants to become.
I smoked dope and drank ceaselessly throughout my campus days but dropped all during youth service. In order words I went back to my base because I came from a highly disciplined Christian home. Bible endorses training a child. Any parent that obeys it combined with prayers will reaps the blessing. Even if the child strays in his(her)youthful days, he(she) will definitely come back
Re: Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments by mukthar2000(m): 4:47pm On Nov 05, 2021
Why won't u regret mama, when you value girls child than boys in the North, instead of sending males childs to school you push then out the house from their tender age to become Almajiri, And u are expecting them to have concense for their fellow human being with all they have being passing through from the smaller age in the streets, mama u don't need to regret, advice all the other notherns to change their habit of caseing males child out of the house for Almajiries ,they also need parents care so that North can also be in peace .

Re: Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments by eebraa(m): 5:23pm On Nov 05, 2021
NobleSeed:
regretting now that your won't solve anything ma,the excruciating pains your son and the apc government has caused this our beloved country is pathetic, I won't limit the injudicious, callous attitude of your son to him alone.
Rather the we all know our system is very dicky and we the inhabitants are now so disconsolate.
I wonder how you were able to live this long hearing of the multiple killing your son and his cohorts where carrying out daily whilst he was still alive,I must say you are a strong woman. Your son's actions are now faitaccompli.
This is wrong. We all don't know what our children will turn out to be. Even your mum didn't know she'll give birth to an IDIOT like you
Re: Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments by NobleSeed(m): 5:42pm On Nov 05, 2021
eebraa:
[s]This is wrong. We all don't know what our children will turn out to be. Even your mum didn't know she'll give birth to an IDIOT like you[/s]
terrorist sympathiser.
You go just open your mouth wah!!!!! As you old reach...get a life
Re: Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments by Holaomoakin(m): 5:50pm On Nov 05, 2021
Tell this to ISWAP!
Re: Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments by eebraa(m): 6:30pm On Nov 05, 2021
NobleSeed:
terrorist sympathiser.
You go just open your mouth wah!!!!! As you old reach...get a life
See this mumu who thinks through his Anus. Go and ask your mum if she doesn't regret having you as a child.
Re: Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments by colizee(m): 8:26pm On Nov 05, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Shekau was an almajiri. He migrated from home, and the mother has not seen him in years.

She has always granted the same interviews. There was one she granted to BBC in 2018.

Oh.... Pardon my ignorance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments by Caseless: 11:35pm On Nov 05, 2021
Ifesinachi22:
She should not regret. I pity the poor woman. She didn't tell shekau to be a Boko Haram Commander.

The most important thing is, she's not a member herself
one mumu in the name of nabiz who commented before you should have learned from you. He sounded like the woman sent her son to be a terrorist overlooking her struggle with society where she's already been treated in a way because of her son.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Xerona Duke And DJ Caise Traditional Wedding Photos In Calabar / Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment / Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.