Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,487 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

The Condom Burst And We're Not Ready. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Condom Burst And We're Not Ready. (1142 Views)

Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man / My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married While I'm Not Ready & Financially Fit / Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Condom Burst And We're Not Ready. by Greenbottlelady: 10:45am On Nov 05, 2021
Guys, my husband condom just burst and the content emptied inside, please I need a confirmed preventive measure cos we're not ready.

My stomach is feeling somehow already, please help a sister, we are not ready! Not in this current economy!

1 Like

Re: The Condom Burst And We're Not Ready. by Nwodosis(m): 10:48am On Nov 05, 2021
Mind you, a life might have possibly begun in your womb, remember "thou shall not kill" as a commandment.

4 Likes

Re: The Condom Burst And We're Not Ready. by Richy4(m): 10:52am On Nov 05, 2021
Tell oga to take it easy next time... No be marathon smiley... But seriously, a good pharmacist (not the road side ones) can really take care of that.. just visit one
Re: The Condom Burst And We're Not Ready. by Nemesis0147(m): 11:01am On Nov 05, 2021
Postinor 2 will do

1 Like

Re: The Condom Burst And We're Not Ready. by merieam16(f): 11:51am On Nov 05, 2021
Lolzz... Tales by moonlight

1 Like

Re: The Condom Burst And We're Not Ready. by Sonnobax15(m): 12:44pm On Nov 05, 2021
grin
When the baby don land,abeg try create another thread..Na then I go take send you small thing for baby things...I don't support abortion lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Condom Burst And We're Not Ready. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 05, 2021
Is it a fake condom?

Which kind condom will burst during action and it's already full?

Or did it burst after he has come inside the condom, the thing now explode? Is that possible since after he's has come, no more pressure to warrant bursting.

Some things don't add up here.

Its seems you're pregnant and looking for how to get rid of it but you're using condom burst as excuse.

Just begin double your hustle to prepare for the new member of the family.

Una don do forget una self, oga come release inside. You come here dey tell small children about condom burst.
Continue.

1 Like

Re: The Condom Burst And We're Not Ready. by Dbrawllm0098(f): 3:17pm On Nov 05, 2021
Drink vinegar
Re: The Condom Burst And We're Not Ready. by Biglittlelois(f): 3:48pm On Nov 05, 2021
Mercychen:
Is it a fake condom?

Which kind condom will burst during action and it's already full?

Or did it burst after he has come inside the condom, the thing now explode? Is that possible since after he's has come, no more pressure to warrant bursting.

Some things don't add up here.

Its seems you're pregnant and looking for how to get rid of it but you're using condom burst as excuse.

Just begin double your hustle to prepare for the new member of the family.

Una don do forget una self, oga come release inside. You come here dey tell small children about condom burst.
Continue.

Your kolo is not of this world.

2 Likes

Re: The Condom Burst And We're Not Ready. by juniorstar(m): 4:33pm On Nov 05, 2021
Greenbottlelady:
Guys, my husband condom just burst and the content emptied inside, please I need a confirmed preventive measure cos we're not ready.

My stomach is feeling somehow already, please help a sister, we are not ready! Not in this current economy!
Go and buy postinor
Re: The Condom Burst And We're Not Ready. by Vision101(m): 4:35pm On Nov 05, 2021
I have no expertise in this. Sorry
Re: The Condom Burst And We're Not Ready. by Kobojunkie: 5:58pm On Nov 05, 2021
Greenbottlelady:

Your stomach is feeling somehow already? What does that mean? undecided

Go see your doctor. undecided
Re: The Condom Burst And We're Not Ready. by Kobojunkie: 5:59pm On Nov 05, 2021
Dbrawllm0098:
Drink vinegar
Fabuuuuuu!!! undecided
Re: The Condom Burst And We're Not Ready. by frozen70(f): 6:04pm On Nov 05, 2021
Greenbottlelady:

Why are you reacting this way as if you had sex with a stranger

If you are not ready, you would have closed your leg, but the person involve is your own husband

If every one is considering the economy, no dick will rise
Re: The Condom Burst And We're Not Ready. by MARKone(m): 9:37pm On Nov 05, 2021
Congrats in Advance OP, the seer in me see Triplets, and make you no touch those kids o. I see them, two boys and a girl. Mark today's date smiley
Re: The Condom Burst And We're Not Ready. by Foodqueen(f): 10:34pm On Nov 05, 2021
Condom burst and you are this worried

Aren't u suppose to see a pharmacist first

Or are u pregnant already and looking for a flushing idea
Re: The Condom Burst And We're Not Ready. by Greenbottlelady: 12:43am On Nov 06, 2021
frozen70:

Why are you reacting this way as if you had sex with a stranger

If you are not ready, you would have closed your leg, but the person involve is your own husband

If every one is considering the economy, no dick will rise

We are a baby who just clocked 1 few weeks ago.
Re: The Condom Burst And We're Not Ready. by Greenbottlelady: 12:44am On Nov 06, 2021
Nemesis0147:
Postinor 2 will do

Thanks, I tried to get but seems not to be otc medicine
Re: The Condom Burst And We're Not Ready. by frozen70(f): 3:13am On Nov 06, 2021
Greenbottlelady:

We are a baby who just clocked 1 few weeks ago.

Ohh dear, that's no problem, let people say whatever they want to say

But it's possible nothing will happen as your body system is yet to return to normal
Re: The Condom Burst And We're Not Ready. by Nobody: 4:41am On Nov 06, 2021
Please don’t take postinor if it has been long that you had sex. Postinor is meant to be taken immediately after sex or within two days after Sex, except if you want to have a child with deformity.

(1) (Reply)

How Long Can A Husband Waited For Mensurated Wife Before Making Love With Her / Quality Women's Wigs And Bags For The Family / Sign Bill Clinton's Birthday Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.