Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Man Takes Evil Nigerian Leaders' Case To A Village Stream In Prayer - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Takes Evil Nigerian Leaders' Case To A Village Stream In Prayer (24729 Views)

Nigerian Leaders Not Thinking Sacrifice But Survival — Sam Adeyemi / Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja / Kukah: Nigerian Leaders Steal Money, Go To Jerusalem, Saudi To Pray (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Takes Evil Nigerian Leaders' Case To A Village Stream In Prayer by SeriouslySense(m): 3:02pm On Nov 05, 2021
smiley He even Used Jesus Name for the prayer, this is hot, Jesus that even forgave his killers on the cross.

This is what Bad leadership causes, but Nigerians were the ones that supported it, Some say it's not their business.

But, It goes around, we all feel the effect, no one is really immune from it.
Re: Man Takes Evil Nigerian Leaders' Case To A Village Stream In Prayer by haekymbahd(m): 3:05pm On Nov 05, 2021
Nigeria will change for good the moment Sango statue is introduced for swearing in into office of this politicians and not only the bible and Quran.

That one na instant judgement politicians go dey fear rainfall because that could be their last day..

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Evil Nigerian Leaders' Case To A Village Stream In Prayer by PDPdestroyer(m): 3:06pm On Nov 05, 2021
And he had to go with a camera man, just to tend on SM. Nigerians with their sanctimonious attitude of blaming anyone but themselves for how they've collectively turned the country to what it is
Re: Man Takes Evil Nigerian Leaders' Case To A Village Stream In Prayer by adriano50: 3:08pm On Nov 05, 2021
I feel this prayer might not be answered cus God is using our leaders to test our faith in him
Re: Man Takes Evil Nigerian Leaders' Case To A Village Stream In Prayer by seyz91(m): 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2021
undecided so na you understand God ways?
Mightymosco:
Bross calm down...nor b so GOD Dey do him tinz...
Re: Man Takes Evil Nigerian Leaders' Case To A Village Stream In Prayer by Mayeldah(m): 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2021
Nigerian politicians have the gods in their pocket

Those guys dey relate with satan walahi shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Takes Evil Nigerian Leaders' Case To A Village Stream In Prayer by ajl: 3:10pm On Nov 05, 2021
That Daddy Freeze! Umh!! A one eye man in the land of the blind. Does water just drop from nowhere onto the earth? There is nothing as spiritual as using the elements of nature to fight one's cause or use it to seek favour for self and others. I ear him call God and Jesus. Even if he was calling Mammy Water, what is his intent? That's what should matter. Praying for destruction of evil people is a positive thing to do because no group of people can have peace with them around in large number. If only all good minded Nigeria can set just one day aside and put our case before God. Then follow up with positive action. Even the politicians will be scared. Imagine all people praying in unison irrespective of religious affiliation against a common enemy. Then the people then take actions to meet their prayer objectives. Voting without sentiments.
Re: Man Takes Evil Nigerian Leaders' Case To A Village Stream In Prayer by nograv: 3:10pm On Nov 05, 2021
Pele, may god answer his prayers and as a result all of our prayers..

How can people be suffering in a land of plenty..??

Truly.. I curse the Nigerian leadership too..
Re: Man Takes Evil Nigerian Leaders' Case To A Village Stream In Prayer by patrickmuf(m): 3:14pm On Nov 05, 2021
Stupidity!

If you want them to do right, take to the streets and demand for your rights...
Re: Man Takes Evil Nigerian Leaders' Case To A Village Stream In Prayer by Brushstrokes20: 3:15pm On Nov 05, 2021
BIG AMIIIIN! AASEEEEEE!

All diabolic, self serving rulers shall know no peace!
Re: Man Takes Evil Nigerian Leaders' Case To A Village Stream In Prayer by Mightymosco: 3:15pm On Nov 05, 2021
Badguy77:

Assistant jesus oya tell us how God dey do him thing
....nor be by gra gra..If na like dat...all nepa piple nd some footballers 4 don kpeme na...
Re: Man Takes Evil Nigerian Leaders' Case To A Village Stream In Prayer by Ola17: 3:19pm On Nov 05, 2021
Lazy man’s approach to solving issues is prayer. Serious people that desire change in the society either works their way to the top and effects such change or they lead a revolution.

If curses are effective, most Nigerian politicians and their families will be suffering from one calamity or the other. But we all know the reverse is the case.
Re: Man Takes Evil Nigerian Leaders' Case To A Village Stream In Prayer by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:20pm On Nov 05, 2021
Mightymosco:
See wetin frustration cause...naija leaders una nor try atall...

2023 we will make all elected politician swear by koran , bible and very very juju
that he or she will not steal public fund while in office whether you are Muslim or christian !
Re: Man Takes Evil Nigerian Leaders' Case To A Village Stream In Prayer by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 05, 2021
I support this PRAYER 100%.
He should have also invited a NATIVE DOCTOR to summarise it with more curses!
Re: Man Takes Evil Nigerian Leaders' Case To A Village Stream In Prayer by Mightymosco: 3:20pm On Nov 05, 2021
seyz91:
undecided so na you understand God ways?
U misunderstand my statement...
Re: Man Takes Evil Nigerian Leaders' Case To A Village Stream In Prayer by Polynek(m): 3:20pm On Nov 05, 2021
Waste of time undecided
Re: Man Takes Evil Nigerian Leaders' Case To A Village Stream In Prayer by Polynek(m): 3:20pm On Nov 05, 2021
Waste of time
Re: Man Takes Evil Nigerian Leaders' Case To A Village Stream In Prayer by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 05, 2021
sammybest889:
******TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN******
If the gods go fit answer this prayers I go happy die...
Abeg make he no 4get to pt ole solskjaer name,
grin grin grin bros you wan kill me with laugh.
Re: Man Takes Evil Nigerian Leaders' Case To A Village Stream In Prayer by Badguy77(m): 3:24pm On Nov 05, 2021
Mightymosco:
....nor be by gra gra..If na like dat...all nepa piple nd some footballers 4 don kpeme na...

Nepa grin
Re: Man Takes Evil Nigerian Leaders' Case To A Village Stream In Prayer by Adakintroy: 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2021
Jonathan/okonjo iweala were good season
We blew it. It's not buhari it's us. We were gething too smart for our own good. Make we suffer some more. That juju no go work
Our eyes must clear. When girl too do know know na to deceive am Fucck.

Yes I go buy you Lagos I go buy you cotonu. I go make dollar equivalent to naira. Na to deceive you them fuuuuck.
Re: Man Takes Evil Nigerian Leaders' Case To A Village Stream In Prayer by Mightymosco: 3:27pm On Nov 05, 2021
MondayOsunbor:

2023 we will make all elected politician swear by koran , bible and very very juju
that he or she will not steal public fund while in office whether you are Muslim or christian !
Oga ..nor b dat 1 b d solution..even devil dey learn work 4 were our politicians dey...
Re: Man Takes Evil Nigerian Leaders' Case To A Village Stream In Prayer by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 05, 2021
Afrogist247:
This man video has been trending in the last few hours praying for the country Nigeria and cursing all the bad leaders especially the corrupt politicians using the country's wealth to enrich themselves and make the masses to languish in poverty.

He seems to have traveled down to the stream and belief that as long as these leaders take water, his prayer and the opposite will meet them wherever they are....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kyNM0lw0LY

Nigerians have been reacting to this as some said, it's about belief and why some say it amounts to nothing but foolery, especially Religious Critics like DaddyFreeze who said it's he is involving Jesus and the Water spirits at the same time as he laughs over it.

What do you think about this guys?

Source: Ubifranklinblog

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CV3tJzIoD1r/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: Man Takes Evil Nigerian Leaders' Case To A Village Stream In Prayer by Yankee101: 3:28pm On Nov 05, 2021
When you understand the rules that govern this world you'll triumph

There are spiritual forces that needs to be dealt with to overcome
Re: Man Takes Evil Nigerian Leaders' Case To A Village Stream In Prayer by ajl: 3:30pm On Nov 05, 2021
haekymbahd:
Nigeria will change for good the moment Sango statue is introduced for swearing in into office of this politicians and not only the bible and Quran.

That one na instant judgement politicians go dey fear rainfall because that could be their last day..

Fact. I should narrate an experience that support this. A younger brother of a friend decided to take possession of several coolers I left in care of my younger brother who was staying in same building with him. After so much pleading to everyone to produce the items, nothing came out of it. Then his ex-wife who was glad to "tell on him", secretly told my brother that it was his husband who took the items and that he actually gave her one of the coolers. Without telling him what he knew, my brother went again to plead with him that whoever took the items should return them. He still didn't budge. But the moment my brother said he would be going to use traditional means to find whoever stole the items, the guy produced the coolers in less than 24hrs, including the one he gave his ex-wife. What's the lesson here? That God who understands the nature of Black man gave us all these traditional knowledge to use to administer our societies. Because black man has a stubborn "spirit" and "mumu" mindset. But in our stupidity we threw those knowledge away and even use them to do evil.
Re: Man Takes Evil Nigerian Leaders' Case To A Village Stream In Prayer by googlepikins: 3:30pm On Nov 05, 2021
Whatever it takes to destroy these politicians is allowed

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Evil Nigerian Leaders' Case To A Village Stream In Prayer by Haakeem(m): 3:34pm On Nov 05, 2021
honeyfieldsyner:
So shall it be in Jesus name.
you are a mumu man associating another god with ur so call jesus tweh!
Re: Man Takes Evil Nigerian Leaders' Case To A Village Stream In Prayer by Haakeem(m): 3:37pm On Nov 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

All these things nor go work
Ahbi, All those oneS adding jesus name for him enh, is their own that is paining me pass.
Re: Man Takes Evil Nigerian Leaders' Case To A Village Stream In Prayer by dionma: 3:46pm On Nov 05, 2021
The power of mother earth. Underestimate it at your peril

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet Mezziah Mrakpor On Top Of A Table Preaching To His Members In Delta / plaetton, Why Is EVERYTHING Fine-tuned For Life On Earth,multiverses? / Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.