Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Pls Help My Heart Is Sick! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help My Heart Is Sick! (5505 Views)

I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! / She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help My Heart Is Sick! by SilentScream(f): 8:21pm On Jun 06, 2011
@ Ronkebp, I hav neva asked him for money. Infact it might interest U̶̲̥̅̊ to knw that he once had access to my bank acct. Dat me, those things don't bother me! Is it Gifts, it doesn't need an occasion. He also buys me some of my most cherished gifts. If I don't love him, I won't be here for advice. Infact, I feel maybe I hav shown to much love,I don't want to be taken for granted. But the heart doesn't have a thinking cap,so dat why I needed U̶̲̥̅̊ guys. Tanks a million buddies!!
Re: Pls Help My Heart Is Sick! by IykeD(m): 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2011
Nice! so have u called him? Pls come back and tell us when you guys have made up but of course you don't need to tell us all the details especially the celebration part having missed each other for so long now hehe! don't mind me, in a happy mood!
Re: Pls Help My Heart Is Sick! by Gbenge77(m): 9:16pm On Jun 06, 2011
You can always move on.
Re: Pls Help My Heart Is Sick! by kabukabu(m): 10:35pm On Jun 06, 2011
Leave your slowpoke "boy" friend and get with a real man like me,who isn't afraid to complement his girlfriend anywhere even in public, he is probably cheating on you,thats why he seems distracted away from you.
Re: Pls Help My Heart Is Sick! by ronkebp(f): 11:38pm On Jun 06, 2011
Gat u Silentscream, then he has a problem , don"t think you can change him, you have to guard ur heart ooooo, am sure for you to have sought an advice, the problem was already weighing you down, it is good to show a guy you love him but not when he takes you for a play thing, so my advice, talk to him and tell him how u feel, if he is not bulging, please dey look for alternative ooooo.
Re: Pls Help My Heart Is Sick! by Genius100: 2:02am On Jun 07, 2011
I can't believe the silliness I'm reading here. The people advising you to leave him and miserable idiots who probably have never been in a relationship of note. Look at the little problem you are crying about? So you want to throw away 3 years of your life over such a simple issue. So what happens if the next guy you date pisses you off. You will leave him too abi?

Your reasoning is extremely childish. If he loves you, he will call you? If you love him, why can't you call him. Why must he be the one to call you? He was probably playing when he said that the presents he gives you are enough compliment, but you got mad.

Look my friend, if you want to have a successful relationship and marriage, you have to be the calmer person in the relationship. You need to be humble and master the art of soft skills. When you do this, your man will do anything under the sun for you. Otherwise forget it. You better call the guy sharp sharp and give him some playful yabbis and settle the disagreement,
Re: Pls Help My Heart Is Sick! by ruffrider(f): 4:59am On Jun 07, 2011
Yeah, I think the both of you are playing the same " you call first" game. Just call him and ask him everything you are asking us. He knows better than us. But don't put all of your eggs in one basket
Re: Pls Help My Heart Is Sick! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 07, 2011
kabukabu:

Leave your slowpoke "boy" friend and get with a real man like me,who isn't afraid to complement his girlfriend anywhere even in public, he is probably cheating on you,thats why he seems distracted away from you.
cheesy hahaha@ this transexual calling himself a man cheesy
Re: Pls Help My Heart Is Sick! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 07, 2011
kabukabu:

cheesy hahaha@ this transexual calling himself a man cheesy
Re: Pls Help My Heart Is Sick! by Beerem: 3:28pm On Jun 07, 2011
Poster,
You get to take a positive and futuristic view about the whole thing since from what I gather you love him so much. There are guys who seldom exhibit their love and gratitude verbally. For such people that is their nature. I have a close friend who had issues with the wife over this same behaviour. The guy will never compliment his wife but will be fast in pointing out the wrong things. Now if the wife dresses well, he will keep quiet but if there is to be anything wrong with a particular way of dressing he will quickly say ,"no no no". In resolving the matter I tried to convince the wife to take his silence for approval. You know women are influenced by what they hear. So it was quite difficult for her at the beginning but with time she took it. The couple are quiet happy now.
It may be reasonable to explain why some men and women do that. It could be an intrinsic shyness. It could be that the guy is among those who don't believe in flattery, so he sees such as flattery.
So my dear, take his silence for approval and admiration. If you want to change it, never you raise a quarrel about it. You can gradually lead him into it. One day you feel you have dressed so well and he didn't say no about the dress. Just draw him near, hug him and softly say, "love you so much, I thank you for all you have been doing for me" Wait for his reply and after that tell him this,"please tell me I look fine for you" and smile in waiting for him to say that. Try it many many times and it will work. Never you fight or pick up offence about it. If he says no at first try it again. Never never fight about it.
Re: Pls Help My Heart Is Sick! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 07, 2011
why should any mature guy or lady ask for other people's advice to pilot his or her relationship?
I'm sorry poster, but it is obvious that if you have any single misunderstanding with your husband at home after you are married
All your friends and families will know about it.
Man up and face your problems yourself.If you are not matured for relationship, then quit
Mature guys bury their pride and in,love resolve their disputes and not ask for bunch of strangers to get advice from them
What advice do you think you will get mostly than that detrimental to your relationship?
Talk things over with him, appoligize if you must and get on
No relationship is perfect and no man or woman is perfect. Patience,love,understanding are the tools that build up relationship and marriage
Goodluck
Re: Pls Help My Heart Is Sick! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 07, 2011
Genius100:

I can't believe the silliness I'm reading here. The people advising you to leave him and miserable idiots who probably have never been in a relationship of note. Look at the little problem you are crying about? So you want to throw away 3 years of your life over such a simple issue. So what happens if the next guy you date pisses you off. You will leave him too abi?

Your reasoning is extremely childish. If he loves you, he will call you? If you love him, why can't you call him. Why must he be the one to call you? He was probably playing when he said that the presents he gives you are enough compliment, but you got mad.

Look my friend, if you want to have a successful relationship and marriage, you have to be the calmer person in the relationship. You need to be humble and master the art of soft skills. When you do this, your man will do anything under the sun for you. Otherwise forget it. You better call the guy sharp sharp and give him some playful yabbis and settle the disagreement,

+1
Re: Pls Help My Heart Is Sick! by mirob(f): 12:50pm On Jun 08, 2011
Pls heed Genius 100 advice, call him and settle d matter and dont loose wat U invested 3 yrs of Ur time and emotions over trivial issues.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Advice Needed: Anytime I Visit Him, We Must Have S*x.am I Charmed? Read Story / When Your Girlfriend Is Your Next door Neighbour / Some Boys Can Disgrace Themselves Sha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.