Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

What Could Make A Lion Behave Like This (pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Make A Lion Behave Like This (pictures) (6202 Views)

Have You Ever Been Single For So Long That You Decided To Do This? (PICTURES) / Can You Allow Your MAN/WOMAN To Go On A Date With Bestie Like This? (pictures) / What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could Make A Lion Behave Like This (pictures) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 05, 2021
KidDarkness:

If your instinct aligns with your heart, then you have nothing to worry about or fear.
hmmmm....word..... Thank you so much.... God bless you.... no one knows it all.... just put me in your prayers... if this thing clicks, i promise you that i will do something you would never forget to you.... Thank you for your words of encouragement.
Re: What Could Make A Lion Behave Like This (pictures) by Teripaul(m): 3:01pm On Nov 05, 2021
They are playin hide and seek. . cheesy grin
Re: What Could Make A Lion Behave Like This (pictures) by KidDarkness(m): 3:02pm On Nov 05, 2021
BKsoul:
hmmmm....word..... Thank you so much.... God bless you.... no one knows it all.... just put me in your prayers... if this thing clicks, i promise you that i will do something you would never forget to you.... Thank you for your words of encouragement.
God's blessing and favour will rain on you. Just be hopeful
Re: What Could Make A Lion Behave Like This (pictures) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 05, 2021
KidDarkness:
God's blessing and favour will rain on you. Just be hopeful
Amen.....
Re: What Could Make A Lion Behave Like This (pictures) by Teripaul(m): 3:04pm On Nov 05, 2021
Its even laffin? Wakanda play are they into? Belike d female is playin with d male dick grin cheesy Who nose. .
Re: What Could Make A Lion Behave Like This (pictures) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 05, 2021
[quote author=Vinnie2000 post=107353322]

Dat small Banter, you had to involve his Mama??

Some of you ehn!!..I Can't just understand ur Attitudes undecided

[/quotei
I tell you oo..see as she insult person mother..this naira land I dey wonder where most members for come..

1 Like

Re: What Could Make A Lion Behave Like This (pictures) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2021
That Lion is a SIMP.

Legend has it that he was cast out from the pride.

Nah joke ohhh cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Could Make A Lion Behave Like This (pictures) by Roma10: 7:01pm On Nov 05, 2021
The hunger is everywhere
Re: What Could Make A Lion Behave Like This (pictures) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 05, 2021
[quote author=Rydermaverick post=107357644][/quote]Go through that boy page and see every of his mentions to me.... I have never have any banter with him, he just decided to be stressing his mother so he should enjoy it while it lasts.
Re: What Could Make A Lion Behave Like This (pictures) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 05, 2021
BKsoul:
Go through that boy page and see every of his mentions to me.... I have never have any banter with him, he just decided to be stressing his mother so he should enjoy it while it lasts.
Bk soul sorry you didn't quote my statement..can you pls requote it cos I am not getting the comment you are replying to..
Re: What Could Make A Lion Behave Like This (pictures) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Bk soul sorry you didn't quote my statement..can you pls requote it cos I am not getting the comment you are replying to..
i replied your quote to vinnee....2000 comment..
Re: What Could Make A Lion Behave Like This (pictures) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 05, 2021
BKsoul:
i replied your quote to vinnee....2000 comment..
Sorry it wasn't displaying.. kindly requote my comment.. I'd appreciate..
Re: What Could Make A Lion Behave Like This (pictures) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 05, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Sorry it wasn't displaying.. kindly requote my comment.. I'd appreciate..
Nevermind....
Re: What Could Make A Lion Behave Like This (pictures) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 05, 2021
BKsoul:
Nevermind....
Aiit ma'am.. replying to your first comment you posted look like a dude was stressing you..well there are numerous trolls on here and you can do yourself some good by ignoring them if they wish on displaying their stupidity..
Re: What Could Make A Lion Behave Like This (pictures) by Anuoluwa12345(f): 10:22pm On Nov 05, 2021
cheesy
ceede2:
You are the higher animal you should know beta

Since you no get work.
Re: What Could Make A Lion Behave Like This (pictures) by Delicious22: 7:10am On Nov 06, 2021
BKsoul:
Stupidity is when you jump into matters that do not concern you.... go through my profile and have a look at all the mentions that bastard has ever given to me, then go down and read his reply to me.. then you come back and tell me how you would feel if i was your sister.....
The only stu. pid person here is you. I went through his profile and I did not see where he insulted any of your family members.
Don't come online to insult someone's mom, respect your late brother.

2 Likes

Re: What Could Make A Lion Behave Like This (pictures) by Delicious22: 7:12am On Nov 06, 2021
BKsoul:
i no like am reach your mama.... your mama like am sotay, she dey cumnify your friends as your papa die.....how body?
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Justwise Seun is this permitted in your forum now?
Re: What Could Make A Lion Behave Like This (pictures) by Lilsameey: 10:31am On Nov 06, 2021
Delicious22:
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Justwise Seun is this permitted in your forum now?
,..No stress yourself.
Re: What Could Make A Lion Behave Like This (pictures) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 06, 2021
Delicious22:
Mynd44 OAM4J Justwise, rule number 2
Lol.... oya sorry ... cry cry baby....

(1) (2) (Reply)

A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge / Move On!!!!!! / ..........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.