Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge (6196 Views)

My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl / A 16-Year-Old Girl Went For Family Planning Because Of Her Boyfriend / Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Odebayo4010(m): 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2022
A 16th century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge, Sisamnes, in the year 500BC.
Sisamnes was a corrupt royal judge at the time of Cambyses ll in Persia.

It was discovered that he took a bribe in court and passed an unfair judgement. As a consequence the king ordered that he be arrested for his corruption and ordered that he be skinned alive. Before passing judgement the king asked Sisamnes who he wished to nominate as his successor. Sisamnes, in his greed, chose his son, Otanes.

The king agreed and appointed Otanes to replace his father. He subsequently passed judgement and ordered that Sisamnes removed skin should be used to upholster the seat on which the new judge would sit in court to remind him of the potential consequences of corruption.

Otanes, in his deliberations, was forced to always remember that he was always sitting on the skin of his executed father. This helped to ensure fairness and equity in all his hearings, deliberations and sentences.

Follow this page for more

11 Likes

Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by incandescentena: 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2022
undecided Myopic @Op, you identify more with cold corpses than you do with actul living human woman

I do not agree with you, completely

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Toks2008(m): 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2022
Funny and lame.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by MadamVanessa(f): 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2022
shocked

Myopic and foolish reasoning

Marry whoever you want to marry as far as the person is not underage. You can marry someone older than you, it's no crime.

8 Likes

Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Jennyclay(f): 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2022
This is how you men turn into pedophile. "don't marry any woman above 25 or 30 blah blah blah..."

Bunch of pedophile!! Nonsense!!

13 Likes

Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Ciscogod(m): 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2022
You think women that 30yrs above played their life on frivolous things ?

Brother . Don’t pray Nigeria happens to you. And besides some sacrifice their life on carrier building up for the future .

Not all older ladies wasted their prime . Some men are the cause of their circumstances.

When you finally have a female child . You will understand

Don’t just sit and stereotype people. The older we get the more we know

40 Likes

Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Acidbath: 5:15pm On Jul 30, 2022
Even as you are seeing women in their 40's and 50's dropping kids left and right, you still come here to wash your dirty inventless d1ck.

Not like you can even afford to pay school fees at your broke useless old age.

G0at.

Edit: Foolish op grin grin grin grin He later changed his topic with its contents after getting schooled. grin

17 Likes

Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by ustanejnr(m): 5:18pm On Jul 30, 2022
Jennyclay:
This is how you men turn into pedophile.

Bunch of pedophile!!

Sorry haunty , his not saying above 20 na, how marrying 20 to 29 years girl , becomes pedophile. Shey u still dey wait for your class ni.

Wait when 30 land on you, with no money or career. Na okada man you go the look for, u wey no fit enter okada go outing

11 Likes

Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Haakeem(m): 5:20pm On Jul 30, 2022
The Op really got madamvanessa.

Continue fvcking your Love Machine's while your mates keep giving birth.

You eyes would soon be clear when menopause sets in.

Modified; op you are a cow!

3 Likes

Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Choilila: 5:25pm On Jul 30, 2022
Everyone wants to make a point out of trash.

11 Likes

Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by viyon02: 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2022
Haakeem:
The Op really got madamvanessa.

Continue fvcking your Love Machine's while your mates keep giving birth.

You eyes would soon be clear when menopause steps in.
You mean Andropause

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Dajjal: 5:30pm On Jul 30, 2022
Choilila:
Everyone wants to make a point out of trash.
If it were a trash, your fellow ladies would'nt be ranting anyhow like a lost hyena up there.

You are still an infant, what do you know.

2 Likes

Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Acidbath: 5:30pm On Jul 30, 2022
Toks2008:
Funny and lame.

One out of your few comments I agree with. E be like say you don dey change small small.

1 Like

Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Odebayo4010(m): 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2022
Acidbath:
Even as you are seeing women in their 40's and 50's dropping kids left and right, you still come here to wash your dirty inventless d1ck.

Not like you can even afford to pay school fees at your broke useless old age.

G0at.

You Father be Goat � not me
Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Acidbath: 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2022
Odebayo4010:

My entire Family be Goats� not just me

Good.

Now go and wash your imp0tent d1ck else where. Except of course you want your fellow f@gs on this thread to suck your d1ck to boost your non existent ego.

Failure.

5 Likes

Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Odebayo4010(m): 5:39pm On Jul 30, 2022
Acidbath:

Good.

Now go and wash your imp0tent d1ck else where. Except of course you want your fellow f@gs on this thread to suck your d1ck to boost your non existent ego.

Failure.

You they Mad, you're Crazy in Nature
Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Acidbath: 5:40pm On Jul 30, 2022
Odebayo4010:

I they Mad, I Crazy in Nature

You even look it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Choilila: 5:40pm On Jul 30, 2022
Dajjal:
If it were a trash, your fellow ladies would'nt be ranting anyhow like a lost hyena up there.

You are still an infant, what do you know.

Mohammed marry 6 years old Aisha because of the stupid rant over Women.

5 Likes

Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Orgasmgiver123(m): 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2022
I don’t care
Na that 30s dey hungry me pass
And she must be chubby oh ( meat everywhere )
If You’ve ever dated an older lady, you’ll know the good good benefits they come with, especially the no nagging aspect. She gwan be your wife and mum at the same time, isn’t that cute?

Damm... nasty... I’m out of here

4 Likes

Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Orgasmgiver123(m): 5:47pm On Jul 30, 2022
Acidbath:

You even look it.
Damn...
Comrade, you rugged grin

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

2 Likes

Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Odebayo4010(m): 5:49pm On Jul 30, 2022
Choilila:

Mohammed marry 6 years old Aisha because of the stupid rant over Women.

My main Man, you're making sense, increase the volume
Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Choilila: 5:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
Odebayo4010:

My main Man, you're making sense, increase the volume

Is like you don't have sense..

Muhammad married little girl and you said I should increase the volume?

You lack sense of sarcasm.

Ladies in 30s or above 30s sacrifices their marriage life for many things such as careers ,MC, fame and fortune especially those independent ones. Because they don't want to take shits for a lowlife men like you.

7 Likes

Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Acidbath: 6:09pm On Jul 30, 2022
Choilila:

Ladies in 30s or above 30s sacrifices their marriage life for many things such as careers ,MC, fame and fortune especially those independent ones. Because they don't want to take shits for a lowlife men like you.

grin grin grin grin

That mumu no get one atom of sense at all. And he carry book for that picture. See em face like burundi. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Choilila: 6:15pm On Jul 30, 2022
Acidbath:

grin grin grin grin

That mumu no get one atom of sense at all. And he carry book for that picture. See em face like burundi. grin

lolz.

Na war ooh.

Everybody wants to be a PHILOSOPHER meanwhile they are lackin the pillars of philosophy in themselves.

4 Likes

Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Odebayo4010(m): 6:36pm On Jul 30, 2022
Choilila:

lolz.

Na war ooh.

Everybody wants to be a PHILOSOPHER meanwhile they are lackin the pillars of philosophy in themselves.

Lol, My post boost your sense, because you're part of them,now you want to kill your self,I pity you mother

Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Odebayo4010(m): 6:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
Choilila:

Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by talk2hb1(m): 7:19pm On Jul 30, 2022
Toph, Wahala for over 30
Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by toujurs: 7:24pm On Jul 30, 2022
Acidbath:

You even look it.
upload your own pix lets see, look at this introvert flexing muscles under keypad.
Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Acidbath: 7:25pm On Jul 30, 2022
toujurs:
upload your own pix lets see, look at this introvert flexing muscles under keypad.

Why didn't you quote me on that your useless thread?

You upload your own pics let's see if you tall pass that mumu op.

2 Likes

Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by toujurs: 7:27pm On Jul 30, 2022
Acidbath:

Why didn't you quote me on that your useless thread?

You upload your own pics let's see if you tall pass that mumu.
You are insulting how someone look, when you aren't even bold to upload your own picture.

You think its everyone that is as shy and private as you are, most are confident and courageous unlike you. slowpoke!!
Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Acidbath: 7:28pm On Jul 30, 2022
toujurs:
You are insulting how someone look, when you aren't even bold to upload your own picture.

You think its everyone that is as shy and private as you are, most are confident and courageous unlike you. slowpoke!!

No dey w@nk for my front.

Upload your own pic. Mumu.

Useless incel.

After go and find another 30+ girl to fvCk. Na acid she go use baptize you.

https://www.nairaland.com/7254374/love-lost

3 Likes

Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by josephevergreen(m): 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2022
I actually enjoy older women company than that of a younger once ..

They sure you what relationship and maturity really means..

My advice is every man should stick to what work for him..

Remember to patronise your boy.. enjoy your weekend

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ff / (Graphic pics) she was scarred by an accident. what he did was so touching / 4 Single Ladies Refused To Marry Man Who Earn 50k Monthly - Nigerian Man Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.