Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. (4133 Views)

Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) / +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC / Why I Stopped Patronising Prostitut€s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. by Truvelisback(m): 1:16pm On Nov 05, 2021
Good day, fellas. Instead of patronising street girls or oloshos with ur hard earn money, isn't it better u get a gf? Even If u don't want to get married to any woman or have a wife. Perhaps, u are scared or avoiding the responsibilities and headache in marriage. How can u spend ur hard earn money on oloshos that only last in some minutes? Whereas u can have ur Gf for the whole day if u want. She can cook for u, wash ur clothes and do other housecore for u. Some guys do this on daily basis.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. by lazkizz(m): 1:18pm On Nov 05, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. by chicogentil(m): 2:05pm On Nov 05, 2021
Oloshos don't demand money for hair, toiletries, shoes, bags and what have you.

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. by Godada(m): 2:11pm On Nov 05, 2021
Re: Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 05, 2021
So true cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. by Kenpaly(m): 2:26pm On Nov 05, 2021
Truly gf is good but the maintenance is very high.any way we move.

18 Likes

Re: Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. by Truvelisback(m): 2:55pm On Nov 05, 2021
chicogentil:
Oloshos don't demand money for hair, toiletries, shoes, bags and what have you.
Not all gfs are liabilities nor idle. Some of them are assets, yes. They have something doing. I know, many of them out there are liabilities but not all.

6 Likes

Re: Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. by Truvelisback(m): 3:03pm On Nov 05, 2021
Beebah2000:
So true cheesy cheesy cheesy
I know a man like that, after selling and supplying crate of drinks and bags of purewater to his customers, he will use his hard earned money to f*ck street girls/oloshos. Later, he will later regret it and start telling me. Note: The work of supplying drinks and bags of purewater isn't an easy job. It's only strong guys that can do that job.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. by KiNg0G: 3:44pm On Nov 05, 2021
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. Instead of patronising street girls or oloshos with ur hard earn money, isn't it better u get a gf? Even If u don't want to get married to any woman or have a wife. Perhaps, u are scared or avoiding the responsibilities and headache in marriage. How can u spend ur hard earn money on oloshos that only last in some minutes? Whereas u can have ur Gf for the whole day if u want. She can cook for u, wash ur clothes and do other housecore for u. Some guys do this on daily basis.

your gf na olosho to another nigga shey u know.

what a simp nigga post

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. by 2DADDEY: 4:59pm On Nov 05, 2021
Girlfriend wey you fit be no 7 on her MAGA list
No too reason am bro

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. by Truvelisback(m): 5:18pm On Nov 05, 2021
KiNg0G:

your gf na olosho to another nigga shey u know.

what a simp nigga post
That will only happen if u gf an olosho. U don't expect an olosho to be faithful to one guy. Do u?

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. by Truvelisback(m): 5:21pm On Nov 05, 2021
2DADDEY:
Girlfriend wey you fit be no 7 on her MAGA list
No too reason am bro
E depend on the kind girl u gf.

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. by Truvelisback(m): 5:23pm On Nov 05, 2021
lazkizz:
Thanks for the pics. It really correspond to the thread.
Re: Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. by jornwhite: 5:41pm On Nov 05, 2021
Truvelisback:

On a short run their is no much difference between olosho & gurlfriend, incase you don't know all those olosho you see are somebody gurlfriend/fiance.
olosho feel a man owe her a certain amount for sex while a naija gurlfriends feel a man owe dem the world, no limit.
olosho will give a man all the sex style he want, buh dem gurlfriends alway pretend & feign good gurl, saying no even when its obvious they want it, d shakara no dey end and the billing is eternal

If not because of reproduction or having heirs .... all men suppose embrace olosho lifestyle cos gurlfriends are luggage of wahala, see as popes dey live long

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. by Truvelisback(m): 5:52pm On Nov 05, 2021
jornwhite:

On a short run their is no much difference between olosho & gurlfriend, incase you don't know all those olosho you see are somebody gurlfriend/fiance.
olosho feel a man owe her a certain amount for sex while a naija gurlfriends feel a man owe dem the world, no limit.
olosho will give a man all the sex style he want, buh dem gurlfriends alway pretend & feign good gurl, saying no even when its obvious they want it, d shakara no dey end and the billing is eternal

If not because of reproduction or having heirs .... all men suppose embrace olosho lifestyle cos gurlfriends are luggage of wahala, see as popes dey live long

In that their shakara, u are somehow right. But since u are a sexual addicted type, u can gf a girl of that type. U can also get a working class gf. There are girls who loves sex as u do. Gf such girls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. by F117nighthawk: 6:03pm On Nov 05, 2021
You senses correct well well
You sabi the matter no be small, tuale!!!! grin grin ;Dquote author=jornwhite post=107358949]

[/quote]
Re: Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. by Truvelisback(m): 6:42pm On Nov 05, 2021
F117nighthawk:
You sabi the matter no be small, tuale!!!! grin grin ;Dquote author=jornwhite post=107358949]

U are somehow right in some of ur points. Honestly speaking, some of ur points are true.[s]
F117nighthawk:

U are somehow right in some of ur points. Honestly speaking, some of ur points are true.[/s]
F117nighthawk:

U are somehow right in some of ur points. Honestly speaking, some of ur points are true. Would u advise someone who isn't earning well to carry olosho?
Re: Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. by jornwhite: 6:57pm On Nov 05, 2021
Truvelisback:
In that their shakara, u are somehow right. But since u are a sexual addicted type, u can gf a girl of that type. U can also get a working class gf. There are girls who loves sex as u do. Gf such girls.

whether i av a gurlfriend that is sexually up there smiley or not, doesnt change the reality moreover this thread is not about me ... my babe & sdechicks are working class, i attra
what you are not getting is that, whether a female child likes sex or not they must pretend around the man dey envision marriage with ... naa there way cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. by jornwhite: 7:08pm On Nov 05, 2021
Truvelisback:
U are somehow right in some of ur points. Honestly speaking, some of ur points are true.[s] U are somehow right in some of ur points. Honestly speaking, some of ur points are true.[/s] U are somehow right in some of ur points. Honestly speaking, some of ur points are true. Would u advise someone who isn't earning well to carry olosho?

OFcus naa choice, olosho get grade just select your level ... . and don't forget olosho won't brokeshame you, afterall naa pay as you go.
Infact "PAY AS YOU GO" is the best package for low income earners ... cos it is every girl dream to date a big boy or marry a rich man, so save yourself some immient heartbreak.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. by Truvelisback(m): 7:17pm On Nov 05, 2021
jornwhite:

OFcus naa choice, olosho get grade just select your level ... . and don't forget olosho won't brokeshame you, afterall naa pay as you go.
Infact "PAY AS YOU GO" is the best package for low income earners ... cos it is every girl dream to date a big boy or marry a rich man, so save yourself some immient heartbreak.
Lol, brokeshame you. Na there i take weak. U have valid points anyway. But i wanna ask. Do u find it comfortable going to brothels to meet oloshos?
Re: Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. by Roma10: 7:18pm On Nov 05, 2021
Save's a lot grin
Re: Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. by Truvelisback(m): 7:21pm On Nov 05, 2021
jornwhite:

whether i av a gurlfriend that is sexually up there smiley or not, doesnt change the reality moreover this thread is not about me ... my babe & sdechicks are working class, i attra
what you are not getting is that, whether a female child likes sex or not they must pretend around the man dey envision marriage with ... naa there way cheesy cheesy
So, u prefer oloshos, right?
Re: Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. by talk2hb1(m): 7:23pm On Nov 05, 2021
Truvelisback:
One Thing is Obvious, Olosho is Cheaper to maintain than girlfriend! sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. by Nasri100(m): 7:24pm On Nov 05, 2021
Funny thing is “some girls” will privately disagree with the OP cause they know these side hustles in Olosho gives them a lot of money and room to explore their sexual fantasies.

But the simp Op thinks he is winning female fans with his rant grin

**Walks out of this thread** undecided

8 Likes

Re: Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. by helinues: 7:24pm On Nov 05, 2021
Oloshos are even cheaper than GF

When some ladies have made relationship as a job opportunity

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. by Truvelisback(m): 7:29pm On Nov 05, 2021
talk2hb1:

One Thing is Obvious, Olosho is Cheaper to maintain than girlfriend! sad
U guys have valid points and i respect ur views. I understand that many ladies out there have entitlement mentality but there are ladies who aren't that way and i have met very few of them.
Re: Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. by jornwhite: 7:29pm On Nov 05, 2021
Truvelisback:
So, u prefer oloshos, right?

we are just having a reality check here, what i prefer changes nothing moreover i serious r/ship n she calls me oko wa. smh
Re: Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. by jornwhite: 7:33pm On Nov 05, 2021
Truvelisback:
Lol, brokeshame you. Na there i take weak. U have valid points anyway. But i wanna ask. Do u find it comfortable going to brothels to meet oloshos?

life naa stage by stage, their comes a time you will pass somethings, i rather pick gurls n lodge

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. by Truvelisback(m): 7:35pm On Nov 05, 2021
Nasri100:
Funny thing is “some girls” will privately disagree with the OP cause they know these side hustles in Olosho gives them a lot of money and room to explore their sexual fantasies.

But the simp Op thinks he is winning female fans with his rant grin

**Walks out of this thread** undecided
Not so bro. I'm talking from experience. I'm neither in the females side nor the males side. I'm only sharing my point of views. I respect everyone's view and don't judge people because of the life they chose to live. If u read my comments, u will notice the same.

2 Likes

Re: Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. by talk2hb1(m): 7:38pm On Nov 05, 2021
Truvelisback:
U guys have valid points and i respect ur views. I understand that many ladies out there have entitlement mentality but there are ladies who aren't that way and i have met very few of them.
Please don't get me wrong ooo, I know lots of ladies who will even spend on you. But don't because of sex jump into relationship. Relationship stress too much, you call her, she calls you, you hangout, sometimes you just want to be alone or by yourself with being monitored or accounting yourself to anybody.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. by Truvelisback(m): 7:40pm On Nov 05, 2021
jornwhite:

life naa stage by stage, their comes a time you will pass somethings, i rather pick gurls n lodge
U get the money na! What abt those wey no hold side like u? Na how them wan do?
Re: Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. by Truvelisback(m): 7:43pm On Nov 05, 2021
talk2hb1:

Please don't get me wrong ooo, I know lots of ladies who will even spend on you. But don't because of sex jump into relationship. Relationship stress too much, you call her, she calls you, you hangout, sometimes you just want to be alone or by yourself with being monitored or accounting yourself to anybody.
Alright, i get ur points.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leave A Love Note or Valentine Message For Your Sweetheart / Five Basic Things You Want Your Future Spouse To Have / Oh My God You Need To See How Beautiful And Sexy My Girlfriend Looks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.