Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. (4124 Views)

Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) / +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC / Why I Stopped Patronising Prostitut€s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. by Truvelisback(m): 7:46pm On Nov 05, 2021
jornwhite:

we are just having a reality check here, what i prefer changes nothing moreover i serious r/ship n she calls me oko wa. smh
Changes from ladies, right?
Re: Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. by Truvelisback(m): 7:47pm On Nov 05, 2021
Roma10:
Save's a lot grin
In terms of what?
Re: Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. by Boogyman557: 7:59pm On Nov 05, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool OP D THUNDER WEY GO FIRE U STILL DE SMOKE KUSH.. 4 DIS ECONOMY U TINK SEY E EASY TO MAINTAIN DOES GARLIYO DEM.. E BE LIKE SEY WOMAN NEVER BILL U B4.. WHICH KIND USELESS CAPPIN U DE CAP 4 HERE.. U GO SUB 4 WOMAN, SHE GO USE D SUB DE MUMU 4 TIKTOK. WEN SUB FINISH, SHE GO BILL U AGAIN.. WEN HER BIRTHDAY IS AROUND D CORNER, NA DAT TIME U GO KNW SEY BILLING DE CHOKE PESIN.. MAKE I STOP DER 4 NOW B4 THUNDER GO FIRE U. WTF MAN

6 Likes

Re: Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. by Truvelisback(m): 8:12pm On Nov 05, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool OP D THUNDER WEY GO FIRE U STILL DE SMOKE KUSH.. 4 DIS ECONOMY U TINK SEY E EASY TO MAINTAIN DOES GARLIYO DEM.. E BE LIKE SEY WOMAN NEVER BILL U B4.. WHICH KIND USELESS CAPPIN U DE CAP 4 HERE.. U GO SUB 4 WOMAN, SHE GO USE D SUB DE MUMU 4 TIKTOK. WEN SUB FINISH, SHE GO BILL U AGAIN.. WEN HER BIRTHDAY IS AROUND D CORNER, NA DAT TIME U GO KNW SEY BILLING DE CHOKE PESIN.. MAKE I STOP DER 4 NOW B4 THUNDER GO FIRE U. WTF MAN
U are a BIG fool. Can't u comment without insult? Na that THUNDER GO FIRE U. HOPELESS PIG.

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. by Boogyman557: 8:17pm On Nov 05, 2021
Truvelisback:
U are a BIG fool. Can't u comment without insult? Na that THUNDER GO FIRE U. HOPELESS PIG.
HOLLY GRAM cool OGA CALM DOWN. D THUNDER STILL DE SMOKE KUSH. E NEVER READY YET. WAT I NEED U TO DO NOW. YAH KNW DE WEATHER IS KINDA COLD. JUST GRAB 1, ROLL 1, LITE 1 AND KUSH 1. ABOBI U GO DE ALRIGHT. WTF MAN

3 Likes

Re: Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. by Truvelisback(m): 8:21pm On Nov 05, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool OGA CALM DOWN. D THUNDER STILL DE SMOKE KUSH. E NEVER READY YET. WAT I NEED U TO DO NOW. YAH KNW DE WEATHER IS KINDA COLD. JUST GRAB 1, ROLL 1, LITE 1 AND KUSH 1. ABOBI U GO DE ALRIGHT. WTF MAN
I see.....E be like say don HIGH WELL, WELL. MAKE U KNOW SAY, NO MATTER HOW U HIGH REACH, U CAN NEVER BE LIKE THE MOST HIGH.

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. by Boogyman557: 8:23pm On Nov 05, 2021
Truvelisback:
I see.....E be like say don HIGH WELL, WELL.
HOLLY GRAM cool NASO MY G. WTF MAN
Re: Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. by FahBuLous: 8:37pm On Nov 05, 2021
So can't guys just stay away from sex till marriage?? Any guy that gets a girlfriend because he wants to satisfy himself sexually doesn't love her...

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. by jornwhite: 9:04pm On Nov 05, 2021
Truvelisback:
U get the money na! What abt those wey no hold side like u? Na how them wan do?

Money is important buh @ the same time if you develop yourself well as a man you can have almost any babe ... naa ur OT & wittyness go judge.
i don't impress babes or believe in using money to secure any gurl, if you know what women want to hear and know how to take charge you go dey change babe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. by Roma10: 10:00pm On Nov 05, 2021
Truvelisback:
In terms of what?
Depressurization grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. by jimmychang: 10:20pm On Nov 05, 2021
Truvelisback:
I know a man like that, after selling and supplying crate of drinks and bags of purewater to his customers, he will use his hard earned money to f*ck street girls/oloshos. Later, he will later regret it and start telling me. Note: The work of supplying drinks and bags of purewater isn't an easy job. It's only strong guys that can do that job.

Na mumu e be ...to dey lift crate sometimes bottles do burst open and can pierce you grin grin grin....that guy will never make it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. by Truvelisback(m): 10:30pm On Nov 05, 2021
Roma10:

Depressurization grin
U have a point. But what if she is an independent girl. I.e who is working and rarely pressure u with her needs? There are girls like that.

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. by Bigpapi: 6:43am On Nov 06, 2021
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. Instead of patronising street girls or oloshos with ur hard earn money, isn't it better u get a gf? Even If u don't want to get married to any woman or have a wife. Perhaps, u are scared or avoiding the responsibilities and headache in marriage. How can u spend ur hard earn money on oloshos that only last in some minutes? Whereas u can have ur Gf for the whole day if u want. She can cook for u, wash ur clothes and do other housecore for u. Some guys do this on daily basis.

6 cartons of pepper soup 4 u

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. by Roma10: 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2021
Truvelisback:
U have a point. But what if she is an independent girl. I.e who is working and rarely pressure u with her needs? There are girls like that.
Ya I know
But that should be when I plan on settling down
But for now let's rock and row

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. by luizpippo(m): 6:54pm On Nov 06, 2021
One just charged me 40k for a night, she is on her way to Abacha barracks to meet unknown soldier grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. by Truvelisback(m): 7:15pm On Nov 06, 2021
luizpippo:
One just charged me 40k for a night, she is on her way to Abacha barracks to meet unknown soldier grin cheesy grin grin
Ur Gf or Olosho?

Re: Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. by luizpippo(m): 7:47pm On Nov 06, 2021
Truvelisback:
Ur Gf or Olosho?

Hook up okpo

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. by FunnyDude(m): 8:06pm On Nov 06, 2021
grin
Re: Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:15pm On Nov 06, 2021
It's not easy having and maintaining a girlfriend in Nigeria. So much expenses financially and emotionally and God forbid she mistakingly gets pregnant. That's suicide territory.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. by Truvelisback(m): 9:09pm On Nov 06, 2021
luizpippo:

Hook up okpo
Just hook up, 40k? Did u promise her heaven and earth?

Re: Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. by Gerrard59(m): 11:09pm On Nov 06, 2021
Truvelisback:
I know a man like that, after selling and supplying crate of drinks and bags of purewater to his customers, he will use his hard earned money to f*ck street girls/oloshos. Later, he will later regret it and start telling me. Note: The work of supplying drinks and bags of purewater isn't an easy job. It's only strong guys that can do that job.

Actually, this kind of person shouldn't even have a girlfriend as it will take an emotional toll on him especially if he sees her with men who out-earns him. He has to take good care of her as his girlfriend (don't be deceived by anyone who says finance isn't relevant in Nigerian relationships). His solution lies in controlling his libido so he can save more instead of patronising sex workers frequently. Thing is: if he does the financial analysis of everything, he will discover that having a girlfriend is more expensive (emotionally and financially) than patronising sex workers. Worse still, if you date a lady for more than three years without getting married to her, she begins to look for suitors, and rightly so. You might not be ready to marry but as a woman, her biological clock is ticking and something needs to be done quickly.

Additionally, there is this belief that love exists in Nigeria and I'm here to inform you that love cannot exist in the world's poverty capital. What people are experiencing are lust, iinfatuation and greed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. by Truvelisback(m): 11:31pm On Nov 06, 2021
Gerrard59:

Actually, this kind of person shouldn't even have a girlfriend as it will take an emotional toll on him especially if he sees her with men who out-earns him. He has to take good care of her as his girlfriend (don't be deceived by anyone who says finance isn't relevant in Nigerian relationships). His solution lies in controlling his libido so he can save more instead of patronising sex workers frequently. Thing is: if he does the financial analysis of everything, he will discover that having a girlfriend is more expensive (emotionally and financially) than patronising sex workers. Worse still, if you date a lady for more than three years without getting married to her, she begins to look for suitors, and rightly so. You might not be ready to marry but as a woman, her biological clock is ticking and something needs to be done quickly.

Additionally, there is this belief that love exists in Nigeria and I'm here to inform you that love cannot exist in the world's poverty capital. What people are experiencing are lust, iinfatuation and greed.
The man has a daughter who has given birth to a male child. So, he doesn't need children. He does'nt want this Gf or wife of a thing because of the headache. Some of them would want to suck him dry by billing him. E.g i am hungry, i am this, i am that, etc. But he do control it sometimes. According to him, having fun with these street girls or oloshos saves him from excess spending or unecessary spending.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. by luizpippo(m): 6:39am On Nov 07, 2021
Truvelisback:
Just hook up, 40k? Did u promise her heaven and earth?

She said 40k, i refused to argue, i just stood her up.

Mi o raye oshi

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. by Gerrard59(m): 6:43am On Nov 07, 2021
Truvelisback:
The man has a daughter who has given birth to a male child. So, he doesn't need children. He does'nt want this Gf or wife of a thing because of the headache. Some of them would want to suck him dry by billing him. E.g i am hungry, i am this, i am that, etc. But he do control it sometimes. According to him, having fun with these street girls or oloshos saves him from excess spending or unecessary spending.

So, why is he complaining and regretting?

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. by Truvelisback(m): 6:50am On Nov 07, 2021
Gerrard59:

So, why is he complaining and regretting?
He complained and regreted because he sometimes have sex with these girls when he doesn't have enough money at hand at the moment for his personal needs.
Re: Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. by Gerrard59(m): 9:24am On Nov 07, 2021
Truvelisback:
He complained and regreted because he sometimes have sex with these girls when he doesn't have enough money at hand at the moment for his personal needs.

He needs to control his libido. Hopefully, he protects himself or else, he will become a father and/or get infected.

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. by Truvelisback(m): 1:35pm On Nov 07, 2021
Gerrard59:

He needs to control his libido. Hopefully, he protects himself or else, he will become a father and/or get infected.
He protects himself. He uses CD.
Re: Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. by Sleeknigga: 3:08pm On Nov 07, 2021
FahBuLous:
So can't guys just stay away from sex till marriage?? Any guy that gets a girlfriend because he wants to satisfy himself sexually doesn't love her...
and girls that gets a boyfriend loves him ni?
Re: Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. by Oddyco85(m): 4:06pm On Nov 07, 2021
cheesy grin angry sad
Re: Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. by vislabraye(m): 5:56pm On Nov 07, 2021
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. Instead of patronising street girls or oloshos with ur hard earn money, isn't it better u get a gf? Even If u don't want to get married to any woman or have a wife. Perhaps, u are scared or avoiding the responsibilities and headache in marriage. How can u spend ur hard earn money on oloshos that only last in some minutes? Whereas u can have ur Gf for the whole day if u want. She can cook for u, wash ur clothes and do other housecore for u. Some guys do this on daily basis.

There always a trade-off in every relationship. Patronizing oloshos have it's advantages and disadvantages.
With Oloshos, there's no issue of jealousy.
You can have sex on demand.
You can have varieties.
There's no commitment at all.
When you travel and you need companion, you can have it.
It's easy and convenient for those who cannot toast or those who get flaked on.
When you talk of expenses, it is relative cos you spend alot on girlfriends.
No girl will keep giving you free sex and wash your clothes without wanting something in return.
Girlfriends also have their off days like every other person.
But GFs do have advantages. Cos if you have a cute Gf, you'll be free to flaunt her.
You both can have quality time together.

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. by Loveknitting: 8:22pm On Nov 07, 2021
Kenpaly:
Truly gf is good but the maintenance is very high.any way we move.

They is different between a liability and a girlfriend.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do We Do This / Please I Need Your Attention / ...I Received This Message This Evening And Saw This...like Seriously? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.