Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This? (74851 Views)

Genotype: Do People Still Do This In A Relationship? / Why Do People Still Smoke With This Pictures And Inscription On Cigarettes Case? / Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This? by ugotaya: 7:42pm On Nov 05, 2021
Laugh Matters: It's Friday Again LoL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFK1fsPdjLw
Re: Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This? by deepdeep(m): 7:42pm On Nov 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Rubbish

If them like make them dey post burnt looking liver up and down..

I won't quit smoking

Odogwu you bad grin

Proud ganja farmer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This? by Nonexisting: 7:42pm On Nov 05, 2021
It's their lungs not yours. Go and tackle the problems in your life, leave smokers alone. I have been smoking weed for years now and not once has a doctor noticed anything wrong with me that is associated with my lungs.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This? by Alexpetra: 7:43pm On Nov 05, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Nicotine is addictive and very few smokers actually know they are hooked until they start having perforated lungs
even though I don't know how to read but seeing that image in the stuff am smoking ,my brother I no dey smoke again oo

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This? by Rebuke: 7:43pm On Nov 05, 2021
lazkizz:
Because liver were Go burn to Burn

Have seen a Old man of 93yrs old in jos...he is a chainsmoker.

In Erigga voice "who got die go die " even you dey attend living faith.

Yhu people will always find a way to justify yhur smoking habit......continue

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This? by Candidlady: 7:43pm On Nov 05, 2021
lazkizz:

forget north! You see smoke and kwaya(drugs)! They are number one!

was at dutse one time like that after anuf az and loud we needed to chow! On getn where to eat, isaw an elderly woman cooking. Na so her pikin help her lit bohem put for her mouth. The kid was smoking too

*ireally need to stop getting stoned*
Re: Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This? by Nekky5(f): 7:45pm On Nov 05, 2021
Sometimes it's cheap substances that kill slowly. One can easily afford them but the grave consequences are much when addiction sets in.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This? by MrPresent(m): 7:45pm On Nov 05, 2021
Most of my Clients are Chain Smokers. Trying to educate them to stop Smoking is a waste of time. The worst are the Alcoholics. As far as they are concerned ehn, it's Weed, Cigarettes, Marijuana and Alcohol till the end of time.

I used to sell a products made for Alcoholics, Chain Smoker and Substance takers (If u know what I mean). The product scrubs and washes the Lungs, Liver and Kidney. It's a Foreign Product mind you. Expensive too. 73 Dollars for just a pack. Approximately N30K.

Anytime I order it, I sell to these Men and they buy becos it works well to Sanitize, Scrub, their Internal Organs from Lungs, heart, kidney, Liver to prevent Lungs Cancer and other health complications that arises from such habits of smoking and alcohol.

One-day as I sent some products to some group of Men who take Substance, I tried to educate them on the dangers of their habit.

Next thing, one of them said and I quote
"If we stop smoking, drinking and taking our (u know what), who will be patronising your business We are not ready to stop especially now that we have found this your product that is helping us".

After hearing that, I just offed.

Some will still be asking you if they can be taking their Substance along with the product? A Client of mine asked me that. It's now part of their life.

In as much as you want to help these folks, most of them don't want to help themselves.

I want to introduce it to one man in my Church, he is a chain Smoker. The way he COUGHS ehn....infact he has been coughing bad cough ever since I have known him with his black lips and teeth.

It is well.

In Conclusion,
Chain Smoking (Cigarettes, Weed, Marijuana etc) + Substance Intake + Alcohol = ORGAN DAMAGE.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This? by od501: 7:46pm On Nov 05, 2021
lazkizz:

His diet contributes alot to that, he might not know this, but it does. Go soak garri dey smoke, then you understand what I'm talking about.
Re: Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This? by africanusvu(m): 7:46pm On Nov 05, 2021
And they also said over 70substances causes cancer,radiation is among which emits from even the phone u used in posting this heresy,could u please stop internet

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This? by lkillbrokehoes: 7:47pm On Nov 05, 2021
That's there problem not mine, I don't even know what they enjoy in that. the first time I tried smoking was my last time, and it has been a decade now, to me it's not worth it.

I prefer drinking, but I don't drink too much like someone that's cursed, my drinking has limits and I do that occasionally because I care alot about my health.
Re: Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 05, 2021
Risk Ratio is about 1.13 and if there's a confounder like Alchohol it rises to about 1.25.
The risk is there but...Even Non Smokers do get Lung Cancer.
Re: Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This? by mmsen: 7:53pm On Nov 05, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Nicotine is addictive and very few smokers actually know they are hooked until they start having perforated lungs

You need to smoke in order to get addicted so why do people even open the packet after seeing those images?
Re: Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This? by sabreal: 7:53pm On Nov 05, 2021
[

Because they don't value life.

Anyone that does not value his/her life, will not value other's

quoteBec author=todaynewsreview post=107358157]It was a big surprise coming across this in a construction site today.

With all these warnings in the image below, why do people still smoke especially newbies?

[/quote]
Re: Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This? by pickatyoubackup: 7:54pm On Nov 05, 2021
Something must kil a man
Re: Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This? by ariesbull: 7:54pm On Nov 05, 2021
Pepsi, cola drinks and soda causes diabetes

Oil causes clogged atteries

Why do people take them

It's all about moderation

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This? by jyz200(m): 7:55pm On Nov 05, 2021
Las las everyone go die
Na wetin go kiss us different
Re: Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This? by ovalmystic(m): 7:55pm On Nov 05, 2021
todaynewsreview:
It was a big surprise coming across this in a construction site today.

With all these warnings in the image below, why do people still smoke especially newbies?

Ithink body system differs.
I have an uncle who was a chain smoker till his old age..
One time his kids tries to stop him from smoking coz he was old, he became sick.
So sick,they took him to the hospital, and guess what?
The doctor told them he fell sick coz he stopped smoking.
Advising the children to allow him continue smoking.
Reluctantly, they did and voila!!
Old man well by force..
He still alive till today.
Still enjoy his smokes!!

6 Likes

Re: Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This? by Gt321(m): 7:57pm On Nov 05, 2021
namiji2598:
grin
I am one of the strongest individuals to ever live on earth
. I smoke: started around 2017

. I gamble: started around 2016

. I drink: started around 2018

.I did drugs : around 2007

. I am the baba for the girls

.I go to brothels: even today, started around 2018

. I masturbate: started 2018

.I am good looking, dresses well, one of the best chemistry teachers in all the schools I have been to
.I am baptized and one of the best choir member in my church
.I have been doing so much yo invest money, I have small small business of mine, I have a farm of almost 3 hectares
.no any govt job, just the normal private school teaching

Bros all Those habits are bad, but I don't see myself quitting anytime soon.
Even though I tried to reduce cigarette and focused only on my weed

Up to date their are people who can swear that am a virgin not to talk of those other addictions, I don't kiss and tell, even if babe dey come my House I dey hide am sometimes, not because of any of my family members or anyone or anything anyone might say but because I have younger generation looking upto me as their model and I can't afford to lose them
Nonsense
Re: Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This? by sukar886: 7:57pm On Nov 05, 2021
One of my neighbour don smoke more than 45yrs,he is still fresh
Re: Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This? by rollywise(m): 7:57pm On Nov 05, 2021
2special:
I think body systems differs, there are people that have been smoking for over 50 years and dem dey kampe

This is usually their excuse. You could just be the unlucky one. Why you wan use your life do try your luck?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This? by Peppysco: 7:59pm On Nov 05, 2021
namiji2598:
grin
I am one of the strongest individuals to ever live on earth
. I smoke: started around 2017

. I gamble: started around 2016

. I drink: started around 2018

.I did drugs : around 2007

. I am the baba for the girls

.I go to brothels: even today, started around 2018

. I masturbate: started 2018

.I am good looking, dresses well, one of the best chemistry teachers in all the schools I have been to
.I am baptized and one of the best choir member in my church
.I have been doing so much yo invest money, I have small small business of mine, I have a farm of almost 3 hectares
.no any govt job, just the normal private school teaching

Bros all Those habits are bad, but I don't see myself quitting anytime soon.
Even though I tried to reduce cigarette and focused only on my weed

Up to date their are people who can swear that am a virgin not to talk of those other addictions, I don't kiss and tell, even if babe dey come my House I dey hide am sometimes, not because of any of my family members or anyone or anything anyone might say but because I have younger generation looking upto me as their model and I can't afford to lose them

Respect brother, you na full package

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This? by OgunkeelAllMod: 7:59pm On Nov 05, 2021
Omniman:
Don't undermine the power of addiction.
All the warnings in this world won't save you if you are hooked.

The people who are hook have the best excuse why they should continue grin

Las Las if you smoke you die,
If you no smoke, you go still die.
wink

grin This Chris Tucker (Smoky) na real mad cap abeg Kai! I too enjoyed that movie Friday oo
Chris be like.. Puff puff give! grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This? by Figger(m): 8:00pm On Nov 05, 2021
lazkizz:

I dey tell u, something go still kill a man, whether smoking or not. I've seen so many old men that still smokes.
Re: Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This? by Stronghold91: 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2021
story to the gods nothing like lung being burned for weed smoker's it's only for cigarette smokes

5 Likes

Re: Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This? by Das1mama: 8:03pm On Nov 05, 2021
Unclefemolala:
Let them even die..the world population needs to reduce
Then rip in advance. No be by force 2 comment.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This? by NaijaCuzin: 8:05pm On Nov 05, 2021
Why do people still gamble even when they know they can see people go bankrupt because of gambling?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This? by Cousin9999: 8:05pm On Nov 05, 2021
It's kind of a reflection of how they were raised, their culture, and mental health. No offense.
Re: Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This? by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:06pm On Nov 05, 2021
todaynewsreview:

"It's simply because no be everybody body fit take am...We are different, so don't compare: https://www.newsweek.com/worlds-oldest-man-guinness-world-record-smoking-tobacco-fredie-blom-947687 this dude is a 114 years old daily smoker...you get?". - Village People spokesperson.
Re: Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This? by frozen70(f): 8:08pm On Nov 05, 2021
[left][/left]

They w
todaynewsreview:

They want to experience it and put their families in pains
Re: Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This? by Razaneli(m): 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2021
visijo:
Some couples just by looking at them, you can tell that they have never use English in their relationship �

Lol
What’s that gotto do with d topic here fam

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. / Gas Explosion In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / How To Take Care Of Your Vagina To Avoid Smell,infection or Abnormal Discharge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.