Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This? - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This? (74844 Views)

Genotype: Do People Still Do This In A Relationship? / Why Do People Still Smoke With This Pictures And Inscription On Cigarettes Case? / Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This? by Omniman(m): 9:04am On Nov 06, 2021
beautyfunke:
so this only advice you can give to your children and coming generation, you better stop it now or u pay for it later in life

Worry about your own future dude
Re: Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This? by thinkmoney(m): 9:08am On Nov 06, 2021
2special:
I think body systems differs, there are people that have been smoking for over 50 years and dem dey kampe
The problem is our education is poor. The word here is 'chance'. The chance to get cancer is way more high if you smoke. Several millions that have gotten cancer wouldn't have if they didn't smoke.
If a 90year old man has been smoking for 70 years but still remain or look strong, the fact is that smoking would have still affected him, even if it's in a very little way one way or the other.
Re: Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This? by thinkmoney(m): 9:09am On Nov 06, 2021
namiji2598:
grin
I am one of the strongest individuals to ever live on earth
. I smoke: started around 2017

. I gamble: started around 2016

. I drink: started around 2018

.I did drugs : around 2007

. I am the baba for the girls

.I go to brothels: even today, started around 2018

. I masturbate: started 2018

.I am good looking, dresses well, one of the best chemistry teachers in all the schools I have been to
.I am baptized and one of the best choir member in my church
.I have been doing so much yo invest money, I have small small business of mine, I have a farm of almost 3 hectares
.no any govt job, just the normal private school teaching

Bros all Those habits are bad, but I don't see myself quitting anytime soon.
Even though I tried to reduce cigarette and focused only on my weed

Up to date their are people who can swear that am a virgin not to talk of those other addictions, I don't kiss and tell, even if babe dey come my House I dey hide am sometimes, not because of any of my family members or anyone or anything anyone might say but because I have younger generation looking upto me as their model and I can't afford to lose them
Your conscience judge u already
Re: Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This? by Freelane33(m): 9:26am On Nov 06, 2021
OG
namiji2598:
grin
I am one of the strongest individuals to ever live on earth
. I smoke: started around 2017

. I gamble: started around 2016

. I drink: started around 2018

.I did drugs : around 2007

. I am the baba for the girls

.I go to brothels: even today, started around 2018

. I masturbate: started 2018

.I am good looking, dresses well, one of the best chemistry teachers in all the schools I have been to
.I am baptized and one of the best choir member in my church
.I have been doing so much yo invest money, I have small small business of mine, I have a farm of almost 3 hectares
.no any govt job, just the normal private school teaching

Bros all Those habits are bad, but I don't see myself quitting anytime soon.
Even though I tried to reduce cigarette and focused only on my weed

Up to date their are people who can swear that am a virgin not to talk of those other addictions, I don't kiss and tell, even if babe dey come my House I dey hide am sometimes, not because of any of my family members or anyone or anything anyone might say but because I have younger generation looking upto me as their model and I can't afford to lose them

Re: Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This? by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:41am On Nov 06, 2021
THEY CANT EVEN SEE WHAT IT MEANS WHEN SMOKE DON COVER THEIR EYES.
THEY DONT KNOW THEY ARE FRYING THEIR LUNGS,NA IGNORANCE O. angry
Re: Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This? by namiji2598: 12:03pm On Nov 06, 2021
Mountainmen:

I see alot of lies in this post that's provided it's true you have been unemployed for three years as at September, according to the thread you posted, that's since you finish nysc. That aside don't let bad habits look cool. What is bad is bad
go through my comments, you will see a place I wrote . no any govt job yet, just the normal private teaching job...please can someone teaching In a private school say he is employed? How much are the schools paying? Like I said I have a farm, almost all the small small investment I have today is because of that farm, sometimes I see myself not moving at the speed we all desire, that is one of the reasons I Posted such. If you went through my post, there was a thread I said I teach in a private sch earning 15k too
Re: Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This? by namiji2598: 12:05pm On Nov 06, 2021
Steelarmy01:

it seems to me you're living the life!
but then again, are you really in search of a job seeing you're doing great! this is your post isn't it?
https://www.nairaland.com/6758296/please-need-job
I have other threads too.

go through my comments, you will see a place I wrote . no any govt job yet, just the normal private teaching job...please can someone teaching In a private school say he is employed? How much are the schools paying? Like I said I have a farm, almost all the small small investment I have today is because of that farm, sometimes I see myself not moving at the speed we all desire, that is one of the reasons I Posted such. If you went through my post, there was a thread I said I teach in a private sch earning 15k too.even though I left that school of 15k, I now moved to another SCH paying me 25k, I have tutorial students too, 2 of them paying 7k each in a month, and 2 paying me 5k each in a term. Plus other home lesson for 10k month
Re: Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This? by Nnamaka1: 1:39pm On Nov 06, 2021
Your answer can be found in why people still fornicate despite the fear of catching untreatable STDs
Re: Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This? by charleoj(m): 3:00pm On Nov 06, 2021
My question is why are they selling it if it's dangerous to health?
Re: Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This? by Candidlady: 3:10pm On Nov 06, 2021
NarcissistKing:

Boehm is a good cigarette.
nah it is not! It is a low budget captain black!
Re: Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This? by budusky05(m): 3:40pm On Nov 06, 2021
Why do people still have unprotected sex even after they know and see victims of HIV and aids?

Do you know that during the heat of covid19 that people were really having unprotected sex with prostitute
Re: Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This? by Pootle: 5:03pm On Nov 06, 2021
MF one the go kill a man
Re: Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This? by NarcissistKing(m): 6:18pm On Nov 06, 2021
Candidlady:

nah it is not! It is a low budget captain black!

Right.
Re: Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This? by AshleyJohnson13: 10:44am On Nov 14, 2021
That's what concerns me as well. I used to smoke because it helped me reduce stress in my life, but I found a way better alternative to do that - I started taking CBD capsules from this website. Of course, it was hard at first because I was a heavy smoker, but since CBD capsules had a positive effect on my overall well-being, I managed to quit, and now I can't even look at cigarettes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. / Gas Explosion In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / How To Take Care Of Your Vagina To Avoid Smell,infection or Abnormal Discharge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.