Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,769 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

What's The Weirdest Thing You've Done To An Animal? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Weirdest Thing You've Done To An Animal? (1410 Views)

Scientists Have Discovered An Animal That Doesn't Need Oxygen To Live / Abia State Students To Governor Ikpeazu: You've Done Well, But We Want More... / 7 Of The Weirdest Hotels In The World (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Weirdest Thing You've Done To An Animal? by YourFavorite21(m): 5:43pm On Nov 05, 2021
We must have had some crazy things we did, as kids, while growing up, mine was when I injected a rat with mixed strong alcohol...oh man, staggering and dizziness is not meant for human alone grin grin Share your experiences too.
Let's have fun.
No insults abeg. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Done To An Animal? by Mightymosco: 5:53pm On Nov 05, 2021
I tear 1 chiken slap say make im shut up as im dey shout wen we catch am...

9 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Done To An Animal? by YourFavorite21(m): 5:58pm On Nov 05, 2021
Mightymosco:
I tear 1 chiken slap say make im shut up as im dey shout wen we catch am...
grin grin
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Done To An Animal? by ridwanlawal: 6:07pm On Nov 05, 2021
Lit knock out, placed lizard rat and knock out inside a tin and covered the tin.

You know the rest.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Done To An Animal? by JAOS(m): 6:12pm On Nov 05, 2021
ridwanlawal:
Lit knock out, placed lizard rat and knock out inside a tin and covered the tin.

You know the rest.
tell us what happen next
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Done To An Animal? by elmessiahs(m): 7:04pm On Nov 05, 2021
I carry lighter burn fowl for eye and nyansh, while I blow one goat tire na im e come dey purge... That when I was still a child

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Done To An Animal? by Roma10: 7:19pm On Nov 05, 2021
Kill

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Done To An Animal? by KingMack(m): 8:20pm On Nov 05, 2021
when I was young me and my childhood friend nailed a lizard on a crucifix.

We also use otapia pia to lace beans to catch lizards

Catch a grasshopper and put a long grass on its butt and release it to fly

Performing operations on doves and lizard with razor blades/ needle and thread

Etc..it was fun then sha but that's pure act of wickednesssad

15 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Done To An Animal? by LifeOfTrigga(m): 9:06pm On Nov 05, 2021
Gave my two puppies 2 Arizona mixed with pap and milk..

Them come be like dead puppies for my hand, them shut down finish!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Done To An Animal? by TeamLeader(m): 9:23pm On Nov 05, 2021
Bandits everywhere grin

3 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Done To An Animal? by josh123(m): 10:09pm On Nov 05, 2021
I drowned a rat, tied its tail, and hanged it upside down

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Done To An Animal? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 05, 2021
R
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Done To An Animal? by Omicron007: 11:32pm On Nov 05, 2021
Let me not talk about what some fulani men have done to their cows grin

7 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Done To An Animal? by Melbrom(m): 1:07am On Nov 06, 2021
Poured patrol on a chicken head then lit it on fire

3 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Done To An Animal? by udede(m): 2:06am On Nov 06, 2021
Make una come enter heaven make i see.
Wickedness every where

3 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Done To An Animal? by igbarasdynasty: 3:55am On Nov 06, 2021
Melbrom:
Poured patrol on a chicken head then lit it on fire

grin Satanist

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Done To An Animal? by Nicklaus619(m): 5:19am On Nov 06, 2021
I caught a rat terrorising our house, this particular rat eat everything and anything on sight, one day I set a cage trap for it and the mumu was caught so I tied the two hands separately like crucifying but didn't kill it, I then brought plenty long nails and was learning how to throw dart with the nails to the rat, until one of the nail nailed it on the head to the tree, I felt so fulfilled then grin
I was just 8 then grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Done To An Animal? by Likasite: 6:02am On Nov 06, 2021
Not Me
But Growing Up, This Guy Used a Syringe, Drew Blood From a Pigeon And Injected It To a Chicken....Omo, Fowl Warakpa
Earned The Nigga The Title, Animal Doctor.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Done To An Animal? by YourFavorite21(m): 6:15am On Nov 06, 2021
Nicklaus619:
I caught a rat terrorising our house, this particular rat eat everything and anything on sight, one day I set a cage trap for it and the mumu was caught so I tied the two hands separately like crucifying but didn't kill it, I then brought plenty long nails and was learning how to throw dart with the nails to the rat, until one of the nail nailed it on the head to the tree, I felt so fulfilled then grin
I was just 8 then grin
u are very bad grin grin
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Done To An Animal? by delzbaba(m): 6:31am On Nov 06, 2021
Nicklaus619:
I was just 8 then grin
like this one abi

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Done To An Animal? by SportsHD: 6:58am On Nov 06, 2021
ridwanlawal:

You know the rest.
You're a psychopath and a serial killer grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Done To An Animal? by Mainmanpadi(m): 7:01am On Nov 06, 2021
I caught a dove and removed all its feathers while alive. I threw it up to the sky and see whether it will fly. But It didn't
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Done To An Animal? by Nicklaus619(m): 7:14am On Nov 06, 2021
delzbaba:
like this one abi

Aswear grin
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Done To An Animal? by Nicklaus619(m): 7:15am On Nov 06, 2021
YourFavorite21:
u are very bad grin grin
cheesy
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Done To An Animal? by iamyemiakins(m): 7:52am On Nov 06, 2021
Animal rights activists going through the thread like

6 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Done To An Animal? by beautyhd: 8:33am On Nov 06, 2021
Nothing much just slaughtering fowls because we rear them then. Anyone that shows signs of dying automatically meets my knife.

I was around 14 years then and people marvel at how I can kill a chicken being a female and ajebutter as well.

Had a sick broiler didn't want it to die, blended pepper and onions added a little red oil and forced it down its throat.

Luckily, it sprang to life and became better.

7 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Done To An Animal? by Vulcanheph(m): 9:01am On Nov 06, 2021
beautyhd:
Nothing much just slaughtering fowls because we rear them then. Anyone that shows signs of dying automatically meets my knife.

I was around 14 years then and people marvel at how I can kill a chicken being a female and ajebutter as well.

Had a sick broiler didn't want it to die, blended pepper and onions added a little red oil and forced it down its throat.

I'm already scared for your boyfriend/husband. shockedshockedshocked

2 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Done To An Animal? by muller101(m): 9:20am On Nov 06, 2021
I injected kerosene into a lizard.
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Done To An Animal? by Lordbinsmar: 9:21am On Nov 06, 2021
grin

Wicked Somebodies

grin
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Done To An Animal? by YourFavorite21(m): 9:25am On Nov 06, 2021
Chai, People wicked o grin grin
This heavenly race no easy o grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Done To An Animal? by drverified(m): 9:38am On Nov 06, 2021
Maddd! grin, I started slaughtering since I was 8, my dad is poultry farmer though government worker but your last paragraph omohh grin
beautyhd:

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Done To An Animal? by drverified(m): 9:42am On Nov 06, 2021
Back then in boys hostel, secondary school days.. we caught a rat, connected Black and red of one of our lamp chargers then..we electrocute the bastard, perform small surgery with compass and divider in mathematical set.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strike: FG, ASUU Meeting Did Not End Deadlock – ASUU President / Federal Polytechnic Ede: Post Mpce Result: / The ASUU-federal Government Negotiations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.