Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

What's The Weirdest Thing You've Done To An Animal? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Weirdest Thing You've Done To An Animal? (1412 Views)

Scientists Have Discovered An Animal That Doesn't Need Oxygen To Live / Abia State Students To Governor Ikpeazu: You've Done Well, But We Want More... / 7 Of The Weirdest Hotels In The World (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Done To An Animal? by Michelle55: 10:01am On Nov 06, 2021
beautyhd:
Nothing much just slaughtering fowls because we rear them then. Anyone that shows signs of dying automatically meets my knife.

I was around 14 years then and people marvel at how I can kill a chicken being a female and ajebutter as well.

Had a sick broiler didn't want it to die, blended pepper and onions added a little red oil and forced it down its throat.

Luckily, it sprang to life and became better.

Are you sure you wee make heaven laidis? sad

I no fit kill anything abeg, the first time I was asked to kill a chicken wasn't funny at all. I was forced to go kill one chicken wey my people buy as my cousin wey dey butcher am no dey house then and it ended up running away oh, the kain beating wey momsy gimme that day no be here cry
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Done To An Animal? by BigDawsNet: 10:15am On Nov 06, 2021
I broke my 5 month old dog leg...

She actually killed and eat the only fat chicken we are keeping for Christmas...

The dog was like Micheal Meyers ...
The chicken was bleeding allover...

I was so vexed ..we have dis baseball bat In my compound...with the high tension...I gave her one in the leg...

I heard the sound "pa"
I checked the dog and the leg don break

Took her to vet clinic...
She started walking after 2month +

3 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Done To An Animal? by Harrykn: 12:57pm On Nov 06, 2021
KingMack:
when I was young me and my childhood friend nailed a lizard on a crucifix.

We also use otapia pia to lace beans to catch lizards

Catch a grasshopper and put a long grass on its butt and release it to fly

Performing operations on doves and lizard with razor blades/ needle and thread

Etc..it was fun then sha but that's pure act of wickednesssad
Lizards were for experiment, I injected them with kerosene each time caught them alive.

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Done To An Animal? by TheWolfen(m): 1:41pm On Nov 06, 2021
You don't wanna know lol

Growing up as kid. I use to hunt for birds alongside my neighborhood friends/playmates with our newly purchased CATAPULT. Lizards, rodent even even fowls aren't left out too and in fact nah lizard suffer pass they not very sharp like birds and rats.

The weird one I did was connect an electric wire to a lizard body and then plug the other end into my Mom refrigerator stabilizer. The electric current had the lizard dancing azonto for bout 3sec and then that was it grin
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Done To An Animal? by sharpwriter(m): 4:58pm On Nov 06, 2021
smiley
Having read some doings here, I'm at peace I'm not the most wicked cheesy

The vivid one I could remember was that whenever I strike wasps with broom (black wasps, then yellow and black wasps), they become weak and struggling.

Then I pick them up and use Razor blade to behead them with joy and also cut off their limbs one after the other.

I must have done same to dragon flies too, can't really remember.

Then I still give some chickens head slap for being too stubborn to catch grin

BY OTHERS:

A goat was named kangaroo in our area who was notorious for knocking on people's backyard doors with her horns, thereby forcing weak doors open to eat all the food valuables in the kitchen.

My dad caught the evil goat one day and taught it a lesson by pouring water in her ears. She stayed away from our house for a very long time cheesy

Also, one of our landlord's son had the habit of catching stubborn goats that came to steal and throwing them away just the way you pour out dirty water grin cheesy

Then again, a very younger brother of the landlord's son above once caught a rooster by the neck when crowing for crowing too much and disturbing the afternoon peace. He seized the neck and ceased the crowing mid-way cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Done To An Animal? by sharpwriter(m): 5:16pm On Nov 06, 2021
TheWolfen:
You don't wanna know lol

Growing up as kid. I use to hunt for birds alongside my neighborhood friends/playmates with our newly purchased CATAPULT. Lizards, rodent even even fowls aren't left out too and in fact nah lizard suffer pass they not very sharp like birds and rats.

The weird one I did was connect an electric wire to a lizard body and then plug the other end into my Mom refrigerator stabilizer. The electric current had the lizard dancing azonto for bout 3sec and then that was it grin
Lizards are arrogant daring bastards, especially that red head agama. They deserve to be taught some life lessons grin

But you wicked o, Chai angry

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Done To An Animal? by Philem24(m): 6:27pm On Nov 06, 2021
Wow, there was a time i caught a turtledove during my secondary school days, i kept it in my pocket throughout my journey home and it was dead by the time i got home.
There was also a time I and my friends saw a newly born cat, we performed experiment on it and the rest is history.
I really miss the days of chasing fowls around the compound, it will now be as if those fowls are like usain bolt or footballers, they will be dribbling children anyhow ;DWow, there was a time i caught a turtledove during my secondary school days, i kept it in my pocket throughout my journey home and it was dead by the time i got home.
There was also a time I and my friends saw a newly born cat, we performed experiment on it and the rest is history.
I really miss the days of chasing fowls around the compound, it will now be as if those fowls are like usain bolt or footballers, they will be dribbling children anyhow

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Done To An Animal? by fati2001(m): 1:04pm On Dec 27, 2021
beat goats,take pepper rub nylon come tie am put for their face .

used to threw up fowls to see if they fly like birds.

before embarking on the mission we always ensure that no one is around.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apply To These USA Universities For Free & get 100% funded scholarship - Pt 1 / Education Is Not A Scam / Lecturers Harassing Female Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.