Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

My Girlfriend Just Gained Admission Into Uni - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Gained Admission Into Uni (2145 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Just Gained Admission Into Uni by Omobabaemili(m): 8:05pm On Nov 05, 2021
My girlfriend gained admission into a university through direct entry.. The problem now is I'm scared of losing her angry angry
Re: My Girlfriend Just Gained Admission Into Uni by falcon01: 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2021
By your words, you've lost her already!.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Gained Admission Into Uni by greymiles: 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2021
Omobabaemili:
My girlfriend gained admission into a university through direct entry.. The problem now is I'm scared of losing her angry angry
U sef for don apply for admission for dat school too

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Gained Admission Into Uni by Oluromantic: 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2021
You no go find better thing focus on. Mumu

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Gained Admission Into Uni by Sonnobax15(m): 8:12pm On Nov 05, 2021
grin
A big win to the old inmates but a big lost to the op cheesy

Joblessness at its peak undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Gained Admission Into Uni by slawormiir: 8:14pm On Nov 05, 2021
Damnnn niggar

Remove your mind

Na night class them go take finish your babe

We know the story

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Gained Admission Into Uni by siofra(f): 8:29pm On Nov 05, 2021
Mtchew the guys above me are not sensible.

Your girlfriend will be tempted greatly but if she truly loves you she'll stick with you. But be careful because she can play away match and still be lying to you! Take this as a test in your relationship.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Gained Admission Into Uni by Boogyman557: 8:30pm On Nov 05, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool REAL MATTERS. ABOBI JUST CLEAR ROAD AND LOOK 4 ANODA BANI. WTF MAN
Re: My Girlfriend Just Gained Admission Into Uni by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 05, 2021
If she gained an admission in a university where there is a lot of Gboys just forget her.
However,when she return home for school break ask for her phone to peruse.If she decline she do catch client for school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Gained Admission Into Uni by Degrezhaa: 8:32pm On Nov 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Remove your mind

Na night class them go take finish your babe

We know the story

Hehehe Op is a pussy ass nigarr. Dem go finish her kpatakpata and na freshers dey sweet pass grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Gained Admission Into Uni by ednut1(m): 8:35pm On Nov 05, 2021
Lol ode
Re: My Girlfriend Just Gained Admission Into Uni by czarr(m): 8:38pm On Nov 05, 2021
She is now our gf
Re: My Girlfriend Just Gained Admission Into Uni by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 05, 2021
U no go find better thing do with ur time. Dey Chase wetin no dey Chase u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Gained Admission Into Uni by Theama(m): 8:41pm On Nov 05, 2021
You din know wharz going on

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Gained Admission Into Uni by Theama(m): 8:42pm On Nov 05, 2021
ednut1:
Lol ode

Haba! cheesy grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Gained Admission Into Uni by duro4chang(m): 8:54pm On Nov 05, 2021
Now our girl friend
Re: My Girlfriend Just Gained Admission Into Uni by vibbb: 9:11pm On Nov 05, 2021
Lol, ofcos you should be. Get an alternative babe, shikenaa.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Gained Admission Into Uni by BareFacedLies(m): 9:12pm On Nov 05, 2021
Omobabaemili:

Dem go fùck am tire for that school grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Gained Admission Into Uni by Kobicove(m): 9:15pm On Nov 05, 2021
greymiles:

U sef for don apply for admission for dat school too

So that he can be monitoring the girl's movement abi?

Is that supposed to be his ambition in life?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Gained Admission Into Uni by Nonexisting: 9:22pm On Nov 05, 2021
Let me be the first to tell you the truth and if you like, go drink sniper na truth I tell you. The moment she stepped foot in that school, she turned from "your girlfriend" to "everyone's girlfriend". If you are lucky, she will end up as someone's "wife" and keep fuccking one dick every day but if you are not, she will be just like every other street dog. My advice, don't plan to put leash on her.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Gained Admission Into Uni by habsydiamond(m): 9:24pm On Nov 05, 2021
Shey make we tell am?

Re: My Girlfriend Just Gained Admission Into Uni by Oglock(m): 10:33pm On Nov 05, 2021
Irredeemable Simps Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Gained Admission Into Uni by odinson1(m): 11:24pm On Nov 05, 2021
siofra:

Your girlfriend will be tempted greatly but if she truly loves you she'll stick with you. But be careful because she can play away match and still be lying to you! Take this as a test in your relationship.

When are you people ever going to understand that Women are INCAPABLE of Romantic love?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Gained Admission Into Uni by Habib101: 11:58pm On Nov 05, 2021
Degrezhaa:

Hehehe Op is a pussy ass nigarr. Dem go finish her kpatakpata and na freshers dey sweet pass grin
grin grin grin grin maa guuuyyy, asin base on experience level ba.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Gained Admission Into Uni by Epeegee(m): 12:01am On Nov 06, 2021
Bro if she yours,nothing can change it,my babe dey Kwasu,I clone her WhatsApp and do listen to her calls,2 years now and she isn't cheating bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Gained Admission Into Uni by walesoflyf(m): 12:07am On Nov 06, 2021
siofra:

Instead of you to give him a straight advice, you're just dangling a carrot and stick scenario to him... Na wa for you honestly... You're not a honest person... undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Just Gained Admission Into Uni by Omobabaemili(m): 12:12am On Nov 06, 2021
How did you clone d WhatsApp bro
Epeegee:
Bro if she yours,nothing can change it,my babe dey Kwasu,I clone her WhatsApp and do listen to her calls,2 years now and she isn't cheating bro
Re: My Girlfriend Just Gained Admission Into Uni by Epeegee(m): 12:19am On Nov 06, 2021
Someone on nairaland helped me bro
Re: My Girlfriend Just Gained Admission Into Uni by Bigpapi: 6:52am On Nov 06, 2021
Omobabaemili:

Buy dog 4 her

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Gained Admission Into Uni by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 7:04am On Nov 06, 2021
Omobabaemili:

Na dat kind toto I dey like bang grin

The thing will still be very tight

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Gained Admission Into Uni by UYEMDO35(m): 7:10am On Nov 06, 2021
U have lose your girlfriend.... Just find someone else.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EXPOSED: Real Reason Lori Harvey Broke Up With Michael B Jordan (photo) / Man Buys One Plate Of Food After His Date Came With Her Friend / Wondabeauty Monica Is A Man, A Theif And A Scammer. Beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.