Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,627 members, 7,827,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . . - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . . (4474 Views)

White Man Spotted In Benin Market Shopping For Nigerian Wife (Photos) / When Your Nigerian Wife Is The Breadwinner. Picture. / The Nigerian Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . . by SouthChi(m): 10:16pm On Jun 05, 2011
Richvkunt:

Dawg,
I am a real African man and if I want a woman I would go about it in a direct way.
I would never go in such a sneaky and obnoxious way.
Dude this is my last post to you.
NL ladies,over to you.
Peace,am out!

smh@"this is my last post to you"

This post was your opportunity to say what you want in a Nigerian bride BUT YOU OPTED it better to make conversation with me about my defense of woman combined with my interest in them.

Laughable! I love womennnnnnn! And will protect them, from my grandmother on down! Know that!

I'm very direct. My compliments are direct. My support is direct. My positive thoughts are direct. However, you are so misdirected that you seem to ONLY believe in direct negative behavior with no shame.
Re: My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . . by Scooby1(m): 10:26pm On Jun 05, 2011
@southchi, ride on brother feel free to air your opinion there is nothing sneaky about it.
Re: My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . . by shirleyz: 10:39pm On Jun 05, 2011
@southchi,d knight in shining armour, big ups to u brother.
Re: My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . . by upendo98(f): 11:01pm On Jun 05, 2011
grin I like this forum.It really makes me laugh so much.Keep bashing and tripping each other. Now if one needs a barbie kind of wife well they are all over really. I always fear one thing.If you are only into physical beauty,what will you do if say you tie the knot,a nasty accident happens and she gets messed up? Will you leave her for another barbie?You know God can let things happen to just teach you a few life lessons. Point is, physical beauty is just a plus not the most important thing.Of course we all know that.
Re: My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . . by SouthChi(m): 11:08pm On Jun 05, 2011
upendo 98:

grin I like this forum.It really makes me laugh so much.Keep bashing and tripping each other. Now if one needs a barbie kind of wife well they are all over really. I always fear one thing.If you are only into physical beauty,what will you do if say you tie the knot,a nasty accident happens and she gets messed up? Will you leave her for another barbie?You know God can let things happen to just teach you a few life lessons. Point is, physical beauty is just a plus not the most important thing.Of course we all know that.

I definitely regard the inner character as indispensable in terms of finding a mate.

I love a chocolate woman, they are the most beautiful females to me. However, I plan to be with my beautiful wife through thick and thin, accidents,  or any misfortune.

I will push her wheelchair around like it was the throne for a queen. Know that!
Re: My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . . by MrsChima1(f): 11:13pm On Jun 05, 2011
LMAO@pushing my wife in a wheelchair because I treats her like a queen. grin grin grin grin grin

Gone brutha! cheesy
Re: My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . . by SouthChi(m): 11:18pm On Jun 05, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

LMAO@pushing my wife in a wheelchair because I treats her like a queen. grin grin grin grin grin

Gone brutha! cheesy

I've seen people do this right and I've always been impressed by that. So if that day ever comes then so be it.
Re: My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . . by upendo98(f): 11:29pm On Jun 05, 2011
I think he said 'like it was the throne for the queen' chima.That is what every woman wants to hear from a man. Seek then and ye shall find.Remember your maker as you do so cz only HE can fulfill the desire of your heart.
Re: My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . . by MrsChima1(f): 2:34am On Jun 06, 2011
upendo 98:

I think he said 'like it was the throne for the queen' chima.That is what every woman wants to hear from a man. Seek then and ye shall find.Remember your maker as you do so cz only HE can fulfill the desire of your heart.

Exactly. I hear you suga. smiley
Re: My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . . by kabukabu50(m): 6:09am On Jun 06, 2011
SouthChi:

You wasn't born yesterday but you should have been because you are out of touch with reality.

You have invested in so much negativity that you can't fathom the motives of people that do the opposite( invest in positivity).

I'm single and available. I'm not denying that but you must be a fool if you think I'm going to let you guys disrespect these women on here without reproof. Never that!

What an asshat!!! .
He says he "respects" women but his words say otherwise, He wants a "virgin", who can cook and is small waisted and docile??and what do you bring to the table?You can't ask for what you are not?Are you a virgin??

You are a real backward assed primitive dude,to put up all these unrealistic demands without even presenting your own qualifications.

Re: My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . . by MrsChima1(f): 6:32am On Jun 06, 2011
His demands are no different than some of the ASSWIPED unrealistic demands I have seen on this site FROM BROKE ARSE MEN. Please let us not go there.
Re: My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . . by upendo98(f): 6:44am On Jun 06, 2011
Eh People ,someone told me that a nigerian can insult you till your turn red. Heavy words.What if you just say 'foolish or silly? or plain ignore?
Re: My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . . by cold(m): 7:53am On Jun 06, 2011
So this was the game plan all along,i for say now ah,ah!The way the dude was carrying on on the other thread seemed really suspect.One only had to scratch the surface to see the real thang
Re: My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . . by 190: 7:56am On Jun 06, 2011
cold:

So this was the game plan all along,i for say now ah,ah!The way the dude was carrying on on the other thread seemed really suspect.One only had to scratch the surface to see the real thang
grin  grin  grin

Nothing do the guy but no women here intrested in him (Too bad)

are there even women here sef, all i see are animals in skirts

who cant push out 9months babies  undecided

the guy is on a long thing if he thinks women are interested in him, well gud luck 2 him
Re: My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . . by micklplus(m): 9:09am On Jun 06, 2011
Please, make una leave OP alone nah!!!! Who says he can't picture what he wants??
He reeled out his desires and I think, he shouldn't be castigated.

OP, you are free to want anything in/from your ideal Nigerian woman!!!Positive Attitude - You become what you think, imagine and feel so, keep it positive always!

Cheers
Re: My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . . by Wislet(f): 9:42am On Jun 06, 2011
@OP, It's good to have a clear cut idea of what u want/desire, with CHARACTER spear heading every other. Cos it will be a major disaster to find a woman with very good physical attributes, classy look, et al - but with a wicked, scheming, conniving mind. I think de case of the High commissioner should hav been an eye opener to you men, , (not sayin anyone of them is guilty). Character first and commit de rest to God. The one He gives u will be the best u could ever have wished for. Trust me.
Re: My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . . by Wislet(f): 9:42am On Jun 06, 2011
@OP, It's good to have a clear cut idea of what u want/desire, with CHARACTER spear heading every other. Cos it will be a major disaster to find a woman with very good physical attributes, classy look, et al - but with a wicked, scheming, conniving mind. I think de case of the High commissioner should hav been an eye opener to you men, , (not sayin anyone of them is guilty). Character first and commit de rest to God. The one He gives u will be the best u could ever have wished for. Trust me.
Re: My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . . by Wislet(f): 9:43am On Jun 06, 2011
Re: My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . . by Wislet(f): 9:50am On Jun 06, 2011
@OP, It's good to have a clear cut idea of what u want/desire, with CHARACTER spear heading every other. Cos it will be a major disaster to find a woman with very good physical attributes, classy look, et al - but with a wicked, scheming, conniving mind. I think de case of the High commissioner(and many other unheard of cases) should hav been an eye opener to you men, , (not sayin anyone of them is guilty). Character first and commit de rest to God. The one He gives u will be the best u could ever have wished for. Trust me.
Re: My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . . by Wislet(f): 9:51am On Jun 06, 2011
@OP, It's good to have a clear cut idea of what u want/desire, with CHARACTER spear heading every other. Cos it will be a major disaster to find a woman with very good physical attributes, classy look, et al - but with a wicked, scheming, conniving mind. I think de case of the High commissioner(and many other unheard of cases) should hav been an eye opener to you men, , (not sayin anyone of them is guilty). Character first and commit de rest to God. The one He gives u will be the best u could ever have wished for. Trust me.
Re: My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . . by Wislet(f): 9:55am On Jun 06, 2011
Re: My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . . by Wislet(f): 9:57am On Jun 06, 2011
Re: My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . . by Wislet(f): 9:58am On Jun 06, 2011
Re: My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . . by Wislet(f): 10:02am On Jun 06, 2011
Re: My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . . by Hardballer(m): 10:25am On Jun 06, 2011
Lmao @ awon boys callin dude out on his bullshit grin grin and lmao @ dude still running game "push wheelchair like throne" nywyas do u man that wheelchair ish is easier said than done
Re: My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . . by Hardballer(m): 10:32am On Jun 06, 2011
And on topic my nigerian wifes rice game has to be on point (im a sucker for jollof rice lol) that is no 1 for me 2 very good sense of humor 3 sweet 4 hot

Re: My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . . by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 06, 2011
OK am here to help. Plump or lepa or extremely lepa? chocolate you said,could you make do with fair.Min and Max Age pls
Re: My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . . by MrsChima(f): 4:30pm On Jun 06, 2011
LMAO@single broke niggas hating grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . . by Omolola1(f): 4:33pm On Jun 06, 2011
well my nigerian hubby has 2 av a PHD in maths;
A Black belt in karate;
and Goodluck az to be one of hs names
shikena
Re: My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . . by 190: 4:36pm On Jun 06, 2011
Omolola1:

well my nigerian hubby has 2 av a PHD in maths;
A Black belt in karate;
and Goodluck az to be one of hs names
shikena
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . . by Omolola1(f): 4:40pm On Jun 06, 2011
190 sweetie, do u av an idea who it could b?
Re: My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . . by 190: 4:42pm On Jun 06, 2011
Omolola1:

190 sweetie, do u av an idea who it could b?
cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thread Closed / Checklist !!! Your Woman Might Be An Alpha Female. / Bizarre Things That Guys Do That Turns A Lady On.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.