Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Bizarre Things That Guys Do That Turns A Lady On. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bizarre Things That Guys Do That Turns A Lady On. (4469 Views)

9 Gone 'big Boy Swag' That Guys Used In Impressing Ladies / What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bizarre Things That Guys Do That Turns A Lady On. by delectablegyal(f): 11:59am On Oct 08, 2015
1. MONEY: if u r a non stop spender, ladies like it and they will cherish u a lot. U spend on her and u say "she doesn't like money, she don't even request for money from me" bt despite that, u still spend on her, she is jez pretending, keep on spending, it's a bizarre thing that u do and she likes it a lot.

2.Funny talks: there was a post about how ladies like to hang out with funny guys, I implore u to read that post, it's insightful. Ladies will like u if u are the funny type. Like one guy said, u can even get free puni if u r funny to the extreme. Don't blame them, they are that generous if u r very funny.

3. Not forgetting her birthday: ladies cherish this a lot, I don't know why.

Add urs.

Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bizarre Things That Guys Do That Turns A Lady On. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
LoL
Re: Bizarre Things That Guys Do That Turns A Lady On. by eyeon(m): 12:01pm On Oct 08, 2015
1. Being good and mean(when you're supposed to be).
2. Winning the hearts of their closest friends when they themselves are your main target.
3. Being romantic.
4. Remembering her the little things she's forgtten.
5. Being funny effortlessly.
6. MONEY, like op said earlier.
7. Add yours.

2 Likes

Re: Bizarre Things That Guys Do That Turns A Lady On. by laurenziz6(m): 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
Re: Bizarre Things That Guys Do That Turns A Lady On. by Mutuwa(m): 12:14pm On Oct 08, 2015
delectablegyal:
1. MONEY

2.Funny talks

Add urs.

which do you prefer.? wink
Re: Bizarre Things That Guys Do That Turns A Lady On. by delectablegyal(f): 12:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
laurenziz6:

Why u dey book space? Dem tell u say the thread go hit front page?
Re: Bizarre Things That Guys Do That Turns A Lady On. by Vinshu(f): 12:19pm On Oct 08, 2015
None of these turn me on.

What turns me on?

Stevie Nicks or Nothing.

Do you think I need help? sad
Re: Bizarre Things That Guys Do That Turns A Lady On. by laserjet: 12:19pm On Oct 08, 2015
Not 5 or more but ONE!!!!!

...and that is money. It's the ONLY thing that turns a woman on. If u like, be funnier than the funniest comedian in the world, u'd only be funny to her if u have MONEY!

With money, u can tell a woman to sit on a chair for a week without standing and guess what? She'd ask u....'don't u think a week is too small?'

1 Like

Re: Bizarre Things That Guys Do That Turns A Lady On. by SenhorSean(m): 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
Re: Bizarre Things That Guys Do That Turns A Lady On. by laurenziz6(m): 12:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
delectablegyal:

Oga no vex name incase of incasities abeg
Re: Bizarre Things That Guys Do That Turns A Lady On. by laurenziz6(m): 12:26pm On Oct 08, 2015
delectablegyal:

Oga no vex na incase of incasities abeg
Re: Bizarre Things That Guys Do That Turns A Lady On. by delectablegyal(f): 12:28pm On Oct 08, 2015
laserjet:

...and that is money. It's the ONLY thing that turns a woman on. If u like, be funnier than the funniest comedian in the world, u'd only be funny to her if u have MONEY!

With money, u can tell a woman to sit on a chair for a week without standing and guess what? She'd ask u....'don't u think a week is too small?'

Poor dudes reason this way.
Re: Bizarre Things That Guys Do That Turns A Lady On. by petux(m): 12:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
tchewwww
Re: Bizarre Things That Guys Do That Turns A Lady On. by laserjet: 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
delectablegyal:

Poor dudes reason this way.

I know it's difficult to accept but hey...that's the bitter truth!

..and about financial status u brought up, I won't need to convince u about that. It's your shallow opinion. Ure entitled to it!
Re: Bizarre Things That Guys Do That Turns A Lady On. by delectablegyal(f): 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2015
laserjet:

I know it's difficult to accept but hey...that's the bitter truth!

..and about financial status u brought up, I won't need to convince u about that. It's your shallow opinion. Ure entitled to it!

How much do u have in ur bank account? show me.

@least an sms from ur bank will do.(Snapshot)
Re: Bizarre Things That Guys Do That Turns A Lady On. by laserjet: 12:37pm On Oct 08, 2015
delectablegyal:

How much do u have in ur bank account, show me?

@least an sms from ur bank will do.(Snapshot)

Hehehehehe grin grin grin
You just proved my point!
Re: Bizarre Things That Guys Do That Turns A Lady On. by delectablegyal(f): 12:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
laserjet:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin
You just proved my point!

If u cannot do it, u ll prove me right.
Re: Bizarre Things That Guys Do That Turns A Lady On. by rawpadgin(m): 12:40pm On Oct 08, 2015
laserjet:

i hate this mentality i swear down
Re: Bizarre Things That Guys Do That Turns A Lady On. by laserjet: 12:45pm On Oct 08, 2015
delectablegyal:

If u cannot do it, u ll prove me right.

Would do that incognito! Wouldn't want you exclaim. shocked
Re: Bizarre Things That Guys Do That Turns A Lady On. by delectablegyal(f): 1:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
laserjet:

Would do that incognito! Wouldn't want you exclaim. shocked

Let me exclaim. Be honest abt it.

1 Like

Re: Bizarre Things That Guys Do That Turns A Lady On. by AmakaDNBStories(f): 1:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
grin But these are not bizarre though.

Re: Bizarre Things That Guys Do That Turns A Lady On. by laserjet: 1:07pm On Oct 08, 2015
delectablegyal:

Just sent u an email.
Re: Bizarre Things That Guys Do That Turns A Lady On. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
laserjet:

Lol, this reminds me of something. Do you the song What these bytches want by DMX? Anyway, he sounds very angry in the song & says- Aiyyo, I remember a time
when a nigga didn't have, nigga made a joke & the bytches didn't laugh.

That line always cracks me up. Being a guy must be hard grin

1 Like

Re: Bizarre Things That Guys Do That Turns A Lady On. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2015
The 19th Poster Just caught my attention.......

But as Usual........

I'll Pass!!!
Re: Bizarre Things That Guys Do That Turns A Lady On. by laserjet: 1:36pm On Oct 08, 2015
delectablegyal:

Check ur mail
Re: Bizarre Things That Guys Do That Turns A Lady On. by oba2flex(m): 2:28pm On Oct 08, 2015
OP's point number 2 is so true! Being naturally very funny, i've enjoyed favours from ladies right from secondary school days.
They always wanna be around u and hear u talk. When ever u are sad,they show concern and may even make u happy with their kitten.
Re: Bizarre Things That Guys Do That Turns A Lady On. by Rozaystunna(m): 6:15pm On Oct 08, 2015
All I see is boobs idc about wat u posted
Re: Bizarre Things That Guys Do That Turns A Lady On. by deyemia: 6:28pm On Oct 08, 2015
eyeon:
1. Being good and mean(when you're supposed to be).
2. Winning the hearts of their closest friends when they themselves are your main target.
3. Being romantic.
4. Remembering her the little things she's forgtten.
5. Being funny effortlessly.
6. MONEY, like op said earlier.
7. Add yours.
8. having a long disc. OO==================ยค
Re: Bizarre Things That Guys Do That Turns A Lady On. by delectablegyal(f): 7:49pm On Oct 08, 2015
Abi moti se lalasticlala ni?
Re: Bizarre Things That Guys Do That Turns A Lady On. by Alezy(m): 8:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
delectablegyal:
Abi moti se lalasticlala ni?
coughs. ....hallo
Re: Bizarre Things That Guys Do That Turns A Lady On. by delectablegyal(f): 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
Alezy:
coughs. ....hallo
*gvs him cough syrup* hp u r ok nw?
Hi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me / As A Man, This Is The Reason Why You Should Never Marry. / Simp Stories Thread: Share Your Experience Of Being A Simp!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.