Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

The Little Girl Was Talking Away To Her Dad Not Realising He Was Dead! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Little Girl Was Talking Away To Her Dad Not Realising He Was Dead! (330 Views)

This Boy Was Dead For 20 Minutes - What He Saw Will Blow Your Mind / I Was Dead But Came Back To Life, Come In. / Man Dies After An Abuja Pastor Paid Him #500k To Pretend As If He Was Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Little Girl Was Talking Away To Her Dad Not Realising He Was Dead! by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 06, 2021
Re: The Little Girl Was Talking Away To Her Dad Not Realising He Was Dead! by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 06, 2021
The bond between a father nd daughter is not easy to let go I feel for her,
Only God knows why.
Re: The Little Girl Was Talking Away To Her Dad Not Realising He Was Dead! by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 06, 2021
Englandboy:
The bond between a father nd daughter is not easy to let go I feel for her,
Only God knows why

I agree with you. It was a sad day. I knew them personally.

1 Like

Re: The Little Girl Was Talking Away To Her Dad Not Realising He Was Dead! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 06, 2021
Ephesians 4:26 "Be angry but do not sin; do not let the sun go down on your anger, and do not make room for the devil."

1 Like

Re: The Little Girl Was Talking Away To Her Dad Not Realising He Was Dead! by InfernoNig: 4:54pm On Nov 06, 2021
Really touching
Re: The Little Girl Was Talking Away To Her Dad Not Realising He Was Dead! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 06, 2021
InfernoNig:
Really touching

It was quite sad sad

(1) (Reply)

The Most Graced Pastors In Nigeria Top 8 / “i've Been To Hell And I Saw TB Joshua's Body In Fire” Preacher Cries Out– Video / Would You Die For The Love Of Christ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.