Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,370 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

This How You Can Remain Relevant As A Stay At Home Mom - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This How You Can Remain Relevant As A Stay At Home Mom (646 Views)

What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? / Stay-at-home Order: Lagos Husbands Narrate Experiences / Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This How You Can Remain Relevant As A Stay At Home Mom by AMumAndMore(f): 11:15am On Nov 06, 2021
The decision to be a stay-at-home mom is life-changing and in the long run not as easy as most people think.

Many women put their careers and other ambitions on hold so they can take on this new role.

I remember when I was just starting to be a Stay At Home Mom.

Many of my friends were like, “how will you survive being a housewife?”

Well, I don’t want just to survive.

I want to thrive!

Over the years, I’ve learned that a large part of our ability to thrive as Stay At Home Moms come from us.

It comes from having a positive mindset, energy, and the ability to prioritize and manage time.

With that in mind, let’s look at the top 10 ways to remain relevant as a Stay At Home Mom

READ MORE: https://amumandmore.com/remain-relevant-stay-at-home-mom/

Re: This How You Can Remain Relevant As A Stay At Home Mom by Truvelisback(m): 9:41pm On Nov 06, 2021
1. Full time housewives are for people whose husbands have good jobs and are earning well. 2. They are for women who loves being idle.
Re: This How You Can Remain Relevant As A Stay At Home Mom by AMumAndMore(f): 5:13am On Nov 09, 2021
Truvelisback:
1. Full time housewives are for people whose husbands have good jobs and are earning well. 2. They are for women who loves being idle.

Thanks for your opinion. I appreciate that you can express them. However, I'm glad that it is what it is, i.e. your opinion, and it ends there. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but that doesn't necessarily mean their opinion is the truth.
Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: This How You Can Remain Relevant As A Stay At Home Mom by Kobojunkiee: 5:33am On Nov 09, 2021
In bid to help us understand the places of stay-at-home moms in this world we live in today, So please tell us of the daily activities of the average housewife, this while the rest of the family are out to daycare, school or work? undecided
Re: This How You Can Remain Relevant As A Stay At Home Mom by Truvelisback(m): 6:39am On Nov 09, 2021
AMumAndMore:

Thanks for your opinion. I appreciate that you can express them. However, I'm glad that it is what it is, i.e. your opinion, and it ends there. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but that doesn't necessarily mean their opinion is the truth.
Cheers.
So, whats ur own opinion?
Re: This How You Can Remain Relevant As A Stay At Home Mom by AMumAndMore(f): 2:28pm On Nov 09, 2021
Truvelisback:
So, whats ur own opinion?

Here's my opinion; Stay at home mums are not just found in wealthy homes or in a situation where the mother is lazy. In this post-pandemic world, there is a rise in the number of stay at home mums who work from home, are into ministry or run a business from their homes. This means that apart from the home-making benefits of being a SAHM, there are financial benefits as well.

There are numerous more benefits of being a stay at home both to the mother, her kids and her husband. I put up the top benefits in this article: https://amumandmore.com/benefits-being-stay-at-home-mom/
Re: This How You Can Remain Relevant As A Stay At Home Mom by AMumAndMore(f): 2:31pm On Nov 09, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
In bid to help us understand the places of stay-at-home moms in this world we live in today, So please tell us of the daily activities of the average housewife, this while the rest of the family are out to daycare, school or work? undecided

Thank you for asking! grin

I can tell you all about the role and daily activities of a stay at home mum in this eye-opening article: https://amumandmore.com/stay-at-home-mom/

I'm sure it will give you a better understanding. cheesy
Re: This How You Can Remain Relevant As A Stay At Home Mom by Truvelisback(m): 3:48pm On Nov 09, 2021
AMumAndMore:

Here's my opinion; Stay at home mums are not just found in wealthy homes or in a situation where the mother is lazy. In this post-pandemic world, there is a rise in the number of stay at home mums who work from home, are into ministry or run a business from their homes. This means that apart from the home-making benefits of being a SAHM, there are financial benefits as well.

There are numerous more benefits of being a stay at home both to the mother, her kids and her husband. I put up the top benefits in this article: https://amumandmore.com/benefits-being-stay-at-home-mom/

Many stay at home women(full housewife) that i have met rarely do anything or any business at home. All they do is to gossip and backbite neghbours. Only very few women do something or business at home.
Re: This How You Can Remain Relevant As A Stay At Home Mom by Kobojunkiee: 4:13pm On Nov 09, 2021
AMumAndMore:
Thank you for asking! grin

I can tell you all about the role and daily activities of a stay at home mum in this eye-opening article: https://amumandmore.com/stay-at-home-mom/

I'm sure it will give you a better understanding. cheesy
So you are a stay-at-home mom and not a housewife(no work at home or business of any kind) then? undecided

I have friends who are stay-at-home dads and moms - basically they all work from home too - some of then lawyers, college professors, software Engineers, Marketing executives, School teachers, Government workers, Loan Professors, etc. - so they pretty much take care of kids as you described and also there share of chores and cooking. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Man Dies While Seeking Divorce From Wife / See What Some Nairalanders Are Saying In This Video / My Father Hate Me More Than The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.