Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque (70561 Views)

Northerners Reacted As Tinubu Seen Praying On A Different Way. / Osinbajo Pictured Campaigning While Standing On A Chair / President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by Bigchristo: 8:43am On Nov 07, 2021
Fahdiga:
Imagine who wants to be Nigerian president. Tufiakwa, God forbids bad thing. When he was busy taking and selling all sorts of hard drugs during his youthful days he didn't envisage it will end like this and now that he is 96 years he can't withstand it anymore. If Tinubu has sense he will retire peacefully and enjoy his loot
Greed won’t let him retire, he prefer dying in power than to quite
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by dapolaw(m): 9:09am On Nov 07, 2021
Are you done talking? If by 2023, Nigerians vote him in as their president, make you go drink Hypo mixed with Sniper.

Now take a walk boy as earlier advised...

dettolgel:

Ode I will keep quoting you as long as you keep spewing dung from your mouth. grin

I am here to knack senses into your miserable before you go harvest human part with false belief that it will ameliorate your suffering. grin
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by dettolgel: 10:08am On Nov 07, 2021
dapolaw:
Are you done talking? If by 2023, Nigerians vote him in as their president, make you go drink Hypo mixed with Sniper.

Now take a walk boy as earlier advised...

Na this morning you find your voice seems you managed to charge your phone. grin

Ode for the fact that your life has no bearing and that you will fall for the gimmick of those demonic politicians is an indication of little you could use your brain. I am giving you the benefit of doubt that you have a working just that you are too hungry ( frustration and hardship due to Naija economy) to use it. grin

Please don't prove me wrong, say something intelligent grin
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by dapolaw(m): 10:29am On Nov 07, 2021
Keep basking in the euphoria of your folly.... I am done spoon-feeding an adult and this is the last time I will respond to you.

Hope the attention given to you is enough now? Enjoy your day.

dettolgel:

Na this morning you find your voice seems you managed to charge your phone. grin

Ode for the fact that your life has no bearing and that you will fall for the gimmick of those demonic politicians is an indication of little you could use your brain. I am giving you the benefit of doubt that you have a working just that you are too hungry ( frustration and hardship due to Naija economy) to use it. grin

Please don't prove me wrong, say something intelligent grin
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by dettolgel: 11:00am On Nov 07, 2021
dapolaw:
Keep basking in the euphoria of your folly.... I am done spoon-feeding an adult and this is the last time I will respond to you.

Hope the attention given to you is enough now? Enjoy your day.

In your mind you have said something intelligent grin

Of course this is the last post from you to me because you have exhausted all your brain power. There is nothing left to run your mouth on.

Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by oyatz(m): 11:46am On Nov 07, 2021
tete7000:

And you think Buhari is performing effectively in sick state? You think this country doesn't look like one being governed by someone sick? Come on, there are many healthy Nigerians around than for the country being governed by people in a vegetative state.

Then vote for one of these healthy Nigerians and allow Tinunu to live in peace.
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by oyatz(m): 11:56am On Nov 07, 2021
airsaylongcome:

"They" may have hated Awo (for good reasons; Awo lost Lagos election then came to Western region to "scream" about the "travesty" of allowing a Zik govern). But surely "they" didn't hate on MKO nau! MKO was headed for a landslide victory in the south and most of the north. "They" hate in Jaga now because they feel he betrayed them in 2015 (rightly or wrongly). I'm not a fan of Jaga ruling personally (he can pick a preferred candidate and I would be fine), but if it's Jaga vs any Northerner I'm voting Jaga by a mile and more. This country is turn-by-turn Nigeria Limited. North have had their turn, its the turn of a southerner irrespective of whether the southern candidate is alive or dead (and I am not insinuating that Jaga is "dead"wink. If there is only one southern candidate from the two major parties, I don't care if its Jaga or a stone from the beach in the south, I'm voting south

Stop spreading falsehold.

Awo did NOT lose any election in Lagos.

The 1952 election in Western Region was a parliamentary election in which each candidate contest in their constituencies and the party that had the majority members in the House formed the Regional Government at Ibadan.

Zik contested in Lagos while Awo contested in his home town, Ikenne (Remo Division) and both won their seats.

At the Regional level in Ibadan, the Action Group led by Awo had the majority and formed the Government of Western.

The electoral processes were supervised by the British Colonial Electoral Umpire.
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by oyatz(m): 12:01pm On Nov 07, 2021
Sunnyja:
Check all those sitting down in your picture with them at the helms of affairs, can you really be proud today that you are a Nigerian?

What exactly is the problem sir?

Tinubu, a private citizen who just had knee surgery praying while sitti ng down?

Tinubu is not presently holding any office, why do some people always complain about anything he does?
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by oyatz(m): 12:08pm On Nov 07, 2021
Toks2008:

That is not the issue abeg.

Sickness happens to anybody but when that sickness reaches a level where you can no longer do vital stuffs then it calls for concerns.

Furthermore of he is just a regular person then no wahala but not for someone eyeing the position of the CEO of a nation like Nigeria in just about a year from now. If he falls sick whilst in Power like Buhari then we might understand but not now that he is not even the president. He is simply unfit and should rest.

Let's be reasonable abeg.

He is unfit because you said so without any medical examination?

What is medical state?

He is unfit because he had a knee surgery and presently recuperating?

It is best that most of you who hate Tinubu spend your time and resources to promote your presidential candidate because the more you persecute him, the more he gets sympathy from other people who see the double standard and hypocrisy in your anti-Tinubu campaigns of calumny.
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2021
WHY UNA DEY PUSH ANODA SICK OLD ONE TO BECOM PRESIDO grin
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by Hassanmaye(m): 5:57pm On Nov 07, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Dis man is seriously sick and old

He can't even bend down unless being assisted

He should go and rest, Nigeria can't afford to vote a "Misfit" like him

Baba go rest and take care of your health, your time don pass.
Hahahhahahaha afonja will not like this statement please
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by Hassanmaye(m): 5:57pm On Nov 07, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Dis man is seriously sick and old

He can't even bend down unless being assisted

He should go and rest, Nigeria can't afford to vote a "Misfit" like him

Baba go rest and take care of your health, your time don pass.
He is the jagaban
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by zionstaar75: 8:14pm On Nov 10, 2021
Where in my post did i talk about tinubu?im very suprised.we were talking about no functional hospital in lagos remember
assent:

Lolz. There is functional hospital in Lagos, yet Tinubu ran away to London for treatment?

You should be ashamed of yourself for defending a morally corrupt politician.
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by cyril10(m): 8:58pm On Nov 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
Imagine who wants to be Nigerian president. Tufiakwa, God forbids bad thing. When he was busy taking and selling all sorts of hard drugs during his youthful days he didn't envisage it will end like this and now that he is 96 years he can't withstand it anymore. If Tinubu has sense he will retire peacefully and enjoy his loot

Some Nigerians are very wicked, trying to impose this one on us.
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by assent: 9:02pm On Nov 10, 2021
zionstaar75:
Where in my post did i talk about tinubu?im very suprised.we were talking about no functional hospital in lagos remember

But the functional hospitals built by Tinubu's government are not functional enough to treat Tinubu? cheesy

You should be ashamed of yourself for defending failure.

Boy, you can't talk about functional hospital in Lagos without referring to Tinubu, be wise Tinubu was a governor for 8 years and a coded governor for the past 16 years.
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by zionstaar75: 9:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
Youre such a fool,am 46 years old and richer than your clan personally
assent:

But the functional hospitals built by Tinubu's government are not functional enough to treat Tinubu? cheesy

You should be ashamed of yourself for defending failure.

Boy, you can't talk about functional hospital in Lagos without referring to Tinubu, be wise Tinubu was a governor for 8 years and a coded governor for the past 16 years.
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by assent: 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2021
zionstaar75:
Youre such a fool,am 46 years old and richer than your clan personally

You are 46 years old, yet, you behave like a fool.

A fool at 40 is a fool forever. How much more a fool at 46?....that's a fool from generation to generation, right?
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by zionstaar75: 11:31pm On Nov 12, 2021
If after achieving more than your whole clan u still think am a fool then u are beyond redemption.am a millionaire already so i have nothing to prove,can u say the same?
assent:

You are 46 years old, yet, you behave like a fool.

A fool at 40 is a fool forever. How much more a fool at 46?....that's a fool from generation to generation, right?
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by assent: 9:05am On Nov 13, 2021
zionstaar75:
If after achieving more than your whole clan u still think am a fool then u are beyond redemption.am a millionaire already so i have nothing to prove,can u say the same?

Lolz. Your display of daftness on nairaland indicates that your so-called achievement doesn't wean you of mental dumbness.
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by just2endowed: 10:40am On Nov 13, 2021
johnstar:
This post is not about him sitting on a chair while praying

Do we need an old man that is half dead to be the president of this country

See how sick and tired this man is yet his still fighting to be the president

I sent a powerbank to you in your place in idimu and you said you will transfer the money, 7k.

I thought there was an element of trust in you but rather you decided to block me on WhatsApp, Block my line and simply not paying me.

Is this how a nairalander does things?

Have I wrong you before or defraud you @johnstar

Why are Nigerian so dubious and extreme wicked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi As Best Man To Celestine Omehia During Wedding (Throwback Photo) / Photos Of Tinubu Addressing Protesters In Lagos Today / Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerian Govt Demands Two Major Things From South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.