Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque (70553 Views)

Northerners Reacted As Tinubu Seen Praying On A Different Way. / Osinbajo Pictured Campaigning While Standing On A Chair / President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by mozona(m): 7:58pm On Nov 06, 2021
i can bet that his prayer intentions are:

God dont take my life now.
God make the next president of Nigeria.
God when are you killing bubu so that Osinbajo can take over.
and so many others

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by Caboceer: 8:14pm On Nov 06, 2021
His knees are gone

Shey na this kind person wan do 24-hr job like presidency of Nigeria?
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by ProfGday(m): 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2021
While other kneel, he feels to big to kneel

That's the same thing he did while other politicians stand to greet the emir he felt so ignorant and sat waiting for emir to greet him first undecided

Who the fucck is Emir you're talking about?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by Seun360(m): 8:19pm On Nov 06, 2021
The way these AfganEastern people hate Tinubu Ehen, I no even understand but one thing that I know is that An Igbo man will never be President of Nigeria.

It will never happen.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by ayenale1(m): 8:27pm On Nov 06, 2021
Outgoing president on chair praying...incoming presidential hopeful sitting on praying chair...Nigerians who do us like this?A country with intellectuals and able bodied guys...
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by fapcrook(m): 8:29pm On Nov 06, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Then stop talking like a 12yrs old
. Big mouth you have
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by nsiba: 8:40pm On Nov 06, 2021
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by nsiba: 8:44pm On Nov 06, 2021
Aufbauh:
Some people can be hopelessly sensational about anything or anyone they detest.

How do praying position of sitting for someone who's just recovering from a kneel surgery culminate to an outcry?
Even in churches if you're tired you can sit while praying.

Sharap, Alhaji Bullion van gonna kick the bucket anytime soon
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by Dabliss02(m): 8:46pm On Nov 06, 2021
Somebody that's not completely okay wanted to campaign for presidential candidate.. we vomit �� you
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by gazza07(m): 9:10pm On Nov 06, 2021
Another mannequin that wants to rule
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by Johel(m): 9:11pm On Nov 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
Imagine who wants to be Nigerian president. Tufiakwa God forbids bad thing. When he was busy taking and selling all sorts of hard drugs during his youthful days he didn't envisage it will end like this and now that he is 96 years he can't withstand it anymore. If Tinubu has sense he will retire peacefully and enjoy his loot

Will greed and thirst for power allow him retire from politics??
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by Adiola(f): 9:12pm On Nov 06, 2021
AkalaJ:
Any news surrounding Tinubu must sha become a hit. No other public figure sells news faster or better. If he's walking, they make it newsworthy, now he's sitting, it's still news. Next would be his style of eating.
nnamdi kanu beats him to that

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by Adiola(f): 9:16pm On Nov 06, 2021
Disclaimer12:
Their grand parents hated on Awolowo all through his life, their parents hated Abiola for no good reasons, the children has made Tinubu their number one enemy even though he never govern their state nor was a senator from their region! Yoruba ! E Ronu o
wetin nnamdi kanu do una wey make una hate am
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by Disclaimer12: 9:18pm On Nov 06, 2021
How did u know I was referringto your tribe but for guilty conscience! As far as I remember i ddnt even mention anyone nor did i mention any tribe ! Conscience is indeed the strongest prison
Adiola:
wetin nnamdi kanu do una wey make una hate am
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 06, 2021
nsiba:

Sharap, Alhaji Bullion van gonna kick the bucket anytime soon

I always laugh when I observed the hatred the entire race had for Tinubu. Several years back we complained of the bitter hatred the same people had for MKO Abiola. They hate Obj with passion. The question is this ; why did they hate these people with passion.

They are yet to rest from the attack on 21 floor building at Ikoyi that collapsed. Their grudge and frustration were that the house belong to a Yoruba. Now, they are talking about a man who is recovering from sickness and under medical attention.

I wish them well
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by 007lss: 10:00pm On Nov 06, 2021
Aufbauh:

How do praying position of sitting for someone who's just recovering from a kneel surgery culminate to an outcry?
continue ......this how you people pack baba Buhari and gave it to us, now 1kg of gas is #800
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by Kayharry(m): 10:02pm On Nov 06, 2021
If tinubu becomes next president,we shud just be known that for the next 8 years of his tenure he is going to travel abroad on his health issue more than Buhari did.
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by kay29000(m): 10:14pm On Nov 06, 2021
AkalaJ:
Any news surrounding Tinubu must sha become a hit. No other public figure sells news faster or better. If he's walking, they make it newsworthy, now he's sitting, it's still news. Next would be his style of eating.

Lol
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by APCNig: 10:17pm On Nov 06, 2021
Leverage2021:
Buhari did same

The excuse from Yoruba Muslims was if you are too weak to stand then seat

I wonder if they would say tinubu is too weak to stand

Yoruba Muslim matter has made you to develop psychiatric disorders
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by assent: 10:36pm On Nov 06, 2021
zionstaar75:
Have u been to lagos at all,no functional hospital in lagospls where are u from so we can compare.pls note i dont respond to or answer insults

Lolz. There is functional hospital in Lagos, yet Tinubu ran away to London for treatment?

You should be ashamed of yourself for defending a morally corrupt politician.
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by Breastfeed: 10:41pm On Nov 06, 2021
But why that guy dey look am like that?
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by Kolaboluv7(m): 12:04am On Nov 07, 2021
Aufbauh:

shocked shocked

You need sense full-stop.

Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by Iawolari: 3:31am On Nov 07, 2021
Nothing bad in praying to Almighty Allah as I always praying to my God the same way of sitting dawn like that in the mosque.Go to Saudi Arabia or any of those civilized Country.
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by nsiba: 4:57am On Nov 07, 2021
babaolofin:

I always laugh when I observed the hatred the entire race had for Tinubu. Several years back we complained of the bitter hatred the same people had for MKO Abiola. They hate Obj with passion. The question is this ; why did they hate these people with passion.

They are yet to rest from the attack on 21 floor building at Ikoyi that collapsed. Their grudge and frustration were that the house belong to a Yoruba. Now, they are talking about a man who is recovering from sickness and under medical attention.

I wish them well

Bitter hatred for Abioal, plz don't compare Tinubu with him
Alhaji bullion van is a fraud
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by Odidigboigbo(m): 5:44am On Nov 07, 2021
Aufbauh:

when did they start to provide chair for someone to seat in mosque?
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by Fahdiga(m): 5:46am On Nov 07, 2021
Johel:

Will greed and thirst for power allow him retire from politics??
Hell no

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by Caseless: 7:43am On Nov 07, 2021
Aufbauh:

Mwai Kibaki won election in Kenya on a wheelchair. America had a president who ruled them on a wheelchair. Atiku campaigned with a bad knee and had surgery too.
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by Dshocker(m): 8:03am On Nov 07, 2021
Aufbauh:

Oga this man is not fit to lead Nigeria.If you know him or you are related to him,tell him to step down and stop being greedy
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by Anozietimi(m): 8:13am On Nov 07, 2021
Fahdiga:
Imagine who wants to be Nigerian president. Tufiakwa, God forbids bad thing. When he was busy taking and selling all sorts of hard drugs during his youthful days he didn't envisage it will end like this and now that he is 96 years he can't withstand it anymore. If Tinubu has sense he will retire peacefully and enjoy his loot

Did Tinubu told you Strong for nothing Dad on dream that he will contest 2023 presidential election?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Military Stops Amaechi From Inspecting Polling Units In The State (Photos) / Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist / Rotimi Amaechi As Best Man To Celestine Omehia During Wedding (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.