Stats: 3,158,433 members, 7,836,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque (70554 Views)

Northerners Reacted As Tinubu Seen Praying On A Different Way. / Osinbajo Pictured Campaigning While Standing On A Chair / President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by htdot: 5:30pm On Nov 06, 2021
Them done jaz baba
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by assent: 5:31pm On Nov 06, 2021
AkalaJ:
Any news surrounding Tinubu must sha become a hit. No other public figure sells news faster or better. If he's walking, they make it newsworthy, now he's sitting, it's still news. Next would be his style of eating.

That's because people wonder why an old drug dealer, who can't give Lagos State a functional hospital, wants to contest for presidency.
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by CrazyGranddad(m): 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2021
By some people, you mean yourself? grin grin

Aufbauh:
Some people can be hopelessly sensational about anything or anyone they detest.

How do praying position of sitting for someone who's just recovering from a kneel surgery culminate to an outcry?
Even in churches if you're tired you can sit while praying.
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by assent: 5:33pm On Nov 06, 2021
Akakanfirstclass:
Buhari was sick too...
Everyone said he won't complete his first tenure alive..
That was when "jubril" conspiracy theories were selling in the country..
That was when he was working from home..
And also working from London hospitals..
But yet, buhari is almost completing his 2nd tenure slow and steadily before our eyes..

So therefore striking at tinubu's health will be fruitile on a long run..

Do you know how much buahri's presidency has cost Nigeria in terms of foreign medical tourism?

Please, stop reasoning like a relic from the 11th century.
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by tete7000(m): 5:33pm On Nov 06, 2021
Akakanfirstclass:
Buhari was sick too...
But yet, buhari is almost completing his 2nd tenure slow and steadily before our eyes..

And you think Buhari is performing effectively in sick state? You think this country doesn't look like one being governed by someone sick? Come on, there are many healthy Nigerians around than for the country being governed by people in a vegetative state.
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by Elsueno: 5:34pm On Nov 06, 2021
Akakanfirstclass:
Buhari was sick too...

Buhari was not praying on chairs during his early days as president & b4 he became one. Therefore I think Health wise tinubu could even be worse than Buhari
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by Fextyoloye: 5:37pm On Nov 06, 2021
Hummmmmmmm
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by BeardedMeat(m): 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2021
SadiqBabaSani:
mischievous post
Who snap the picture nkor
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by cmikel: 5:39pm On Nov 06, 2021
Been ...
Above the law in worship places, even going in with stockens footware.

Hmmmm...

I love him though
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2021
My role model and Leader. Jagaban. cool
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by Lovenorth: 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2021
Our lovely incoming president
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by Frank6738(m): 5:48pm On Nov 06, 2021
Any one can fall sick at anytime , stop mocking him . You may not like him but don't mock him because he is sick . Wishing you a quick recovery sir .
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by dapolaw(m): 5:49pm On Nov 06, 2021
I am a Tinubu fan but it will be in the interest of all for him to jettison his idea of running and just collapse his structure for Osinbajo... We need a unified font for 2023.
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by viyon02: 5:54pm On Nov 06, 2021
dapolaw:
I am a Tinubu fan but it will be in the interest of all for him to jettison his idea of running and just collapse his structure for Osinbajo... We need a unified font for 2023.
Good reasonable idea.

Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by Lightorder: 5:58pm On Nov 06, 2021
SadiqBabaSani:
mischievous post
blind reply
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by shoboy9: 6:00pm On Nov 06, 2021
i dont understand any of this. if a man is too ill to cleanse himself, should he be helped? Or he should pray at home? But even if people help him cleanse, should socks and shoes come back on? Or is this just APC way of ridiculing religion? Excuse my ignorance, it isn't my faith, so I can only ask.
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by Lightorder: 6:00pm On Nov 06, 2021
Akakanfirstclass:
Buhari was sick too...

and how healthy is Nigeria after all ?
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by Starz825(m): 6:01pm On Nov 06, 2021
Aufbauh:
Some people can be hopelessly sensational about anything or anyone they detest.

How do praying position of sitting for someone who's just recovering from a kneel surgery culminate to an outcry?
Even in churches if you're tired you can sit while praying.
Bros forget ...this man old . We don't need old cargoes any more... though he is intelligent sha
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by Rajiolaade: 6:03pm On Nov 06, 2021
No single sensible one can think that this is a photo shopped picture, even if his knees & old age prompted his sitting on a chair WHAT OF HIS SHOE ? will he enter into a mosque for prayer with shoes on? Work of enemies .Tinubu will definitely become president by Gods grace.
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by PrinceOfLagos: 6:08pm On Nov 06, 2021
Rajiolaade:
No single sensible one can think that this is a photo shopped picture, even if his knees & old age prompted his sitting on a chair WHAT OF HIS SHOE ? will he enter into a mosque for prayer with shoes on? Work of enemies .Tinubu will definitely become president by Gods grace.
Where did you see shoes

That's a black or dark blue socks

Stop saying what's not and yeah, Tinubu will be president of Lagos agberos .
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by dettolgel: 6:08pm On Nov 06, 2021
Probably had a knee replacement. This is the best time bu next year he must have healed and will hit the road for his campaign without hitch. grin
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by hush15: 6:09pm On Nov 06, 2021
envoymedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1405333/photos-bola-tinubu-praying-chair-mosque-spark-reactions/

Even obj wey old pass am still fit kneel but this one, can't even express his faith in God
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by dettolgel: 6:10pm On Nov 06, 2021
dapolaw:

Osibanjo the short demon? You guys have started again that was how you guys got Buhari. When will you ever learn?
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by dettolgel: 6:11pm On Nov 06, 2021
hush15:

Even obj wey old pass am still fit kneel but this one, can't even express his faith in God

Probably had a knee replacement surgery. By next year he will be fully healed and will hit the road for his campaign without any hitch
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by hush15: 6:13pm On Nov 06, 2021
dettolgel:

Probably had a knee replacement surgery. By next year he will be fully healed and will hit the road for his campaign without any hitch

Only time will tell.
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by Munzy14(m): 6:14pm On Nov 06, 2021
SadiqBabaSani:
mischievous post
This one pain you eeh...grin
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by prigoz(m): 6:14pm On Nov 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
Imagine who wants to be Nigerian president. Tufiakwa God forbids bad thing. When he was busy taking and selling all sorts of hard drugs during his youthful days he didn't envisage it will end like this and now that he is 96 years he can't withstand it anymore. If Tinubu has sense he will retire peacefully and enjoy his loot
For where, greed run in every politician, instead he will die there.
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by Yeyenairaland(m): 6:16pm On Nov 06, 2021
Religious doctrines and laws are for the poor
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by airsaylongcome: 6:19pm On Nov 06, 2021
Disclaimer12:
Their grand parents hated on Awolowo all through his life, their parents hated Abiola for no good reasons, the children has made Tinubu their number one enemy even though he never govern their state nor was a senator from their region! Yoruba ! E Ronu o

"They" may have hated Awo (for good reasons; Awo lost Lagos election then came to Western region to "scream" about the "travesty" of allowing a Zik govern). But surely "they" didn't hate on MKO nau! MKO was headed for a landslide victory in the south and most of the north. "They" hate in Jaga now because they feel he betrayed them in 2015 (rightly or wrongly). I'm not a fan of Jaga ruling personally (he can pick a preferred candidate and I would be fine), but if it's Jaga vs any Northerner I'm voting Jaga by a mile and more. This country is turn-by-turn Nigeria Limited. North have had their turn, its the turn of a southerner irrespective of whether the southern candidate is alive or dead (and I am not insinuating that Jaga is "dead"wink. If there is only one southern candidate from the two major parties, I don't care if its Jaga or a stone from the beach in the south, I'm voting south
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by beejayjohn(m): 6:19pm On Nov 06, 2021
envoymedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1405333/photos-bola-tinubu-praying-chair-mosque-spark-reactions/
one of the criteria to become a president in Nigeria is that you must be sick and cripple so that you spend the 1st 2 years of office in foreign hospital.
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by yinkeys(m): 6:22pm On Nov 06, 2021
OssyMalik:
He’s not yet president and he’s praying sitting on a chair. By the time he becomes president ( God forbid) , they will be bringing bed for him to pray in the mosque.

Ndi ara
Buhari phase 2
London will be his office for 6 months
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by zionstaar75: 6:24pm On Nov 06, 2021
Have u been to lagos at all,no functional hospital in lagospls where are u from so we can compare.pls note i dont respond to or answer insults
assent:

That's because people wonder why an old drug dealer, who can't give Lagos State a functional hospital, wants to contest for presidency.

Military Stops Amaechi From Inspecting Polling Units In The State (Photos) / Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist / Rotimi Amaechi As Best Man To Celestine Omehia During Wedding (Throwback Photo)