Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,475 members, 7,836,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque (70556 Views)

Northerners Reacted As Tinubu Seen Praying On A Different Way. / Osinbajo Pictured Campaigning While Standing On A Chair / President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by TooMuchStuff: 3:01pm On Nov 06, 2021
mm
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by TooMuchStuff: 3:01pm On Nov 06, 2021
107yrs old man

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by Vickym1(f): 3:03pm On Nov 06, 2021
Even the man beside him is even stronger than him, he should retire and play with his grand kids and also take Kia of his health

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by techWriter3: 3:15pm On Nov 06, 2021
mischievous post

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by KosiGee(m): 3:32pm On Nov 06, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Dis man is seriously sick and old

He can't even bend down unless being assisted

He should go and rest, Nigeria can't afford to vote a "Misfit" like him

Baba go rest and take care of your health, your time don pass.

I don’t support his campaign and ambition to be the next president but you guys are pathetic.

How do you expect someone who is recovering and rehabilitating from an apparent knee surgery to sit on the mat and flex his knees??

Some of you really need to get a life.

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by Advocate500: 3:34pm On Nov 06, 2021
AkalaJ:
Any news surrounding Tinubu must sha become a hit. No other public figure sells news faster or better. If he's walking, they make it newsworthy, now he's sitting, it's still news. Next would be his style of eating.
just as ipob news.
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by BigYash: 3:35pm On Nov 06, 2021
johnmartus:
I'm not a guy I'm older than your dad.
You comment above shows you have a brain of a kid in adult body. Try get sense plz.. Na beg I dey o... No be fight

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by adedayoa2(f): 3:35pm On Nov 06, 2021
AkalaJ:
Any news surrounding Tinubu must sha become a hit. No other public figure sells news faster or better. If he's walking, they make it newsworthy, now he's sitting, it's still news. Next would be his style of eating.
I dey tell you.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by DrSamOnowu87(m): 3:36pm On Nov 06, 2021
Akakanfirstclass:
Buhari was sick too...
Everyone said he won't complete his first tenure alive..
That was when "jubril" conspiracy theories were selling in the country..
That was when he was working from home..
And also working from London hospitals..
But yet, buhari is almost completing his 2nd tenure slow and steadily before our eyes..

So therefore striking at tinubu's health will be fruitile on a long run..

And what has been d outcome of that slow & steady??
Mass killing.
Trampling of d fundamental human rights of d citizens.
Severe hunger.
High cost of all d products in d market, worse being food stuffs.
Rise in kidnappings esp. school children and by so doing discouraging d children from acquiring knowledge etc.
Increase in bandits, boko haram killings.
Endless increase in electricity tarrif, fuel, gas, kerosene, cooking gas price etc and so many other misdemeanors of d clueless evil father to his suppose children, but my greatest annoyance is towards all that has keep supporting dis lifeless vegetable. The evil they praised, supported will surely locate them & their homes, families. cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by AchalugoNwa(f): 3:37pm On Nov 06, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
U need what u lack which is common sense
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by SarkinYarki: 3:37pm On Nov 06, 2021
Another Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by AchalugoNwa(f): 3:37pm On Nov 06, 2021
johnmartus:
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by Advocate500: 3:38pm On Nov 06, 2021
johnmartus:
old man that started his nairaland surgeon with tribal bigotry, na now you know say u don old?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by Advocate500: 3:38pm On Nov 06, 2021
Bantu10:

Tinubu will be ur mother's new husband (since u Soo much love and suckle his balls) and never the president of this country.
upper cut.
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by SarkinYarki: 3:39pm On Nov 06, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

How is that even an insult? They person just merely told you the truth na cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by godisshit(m): 3:41pm On Nov 06, 2021
But seats are not typically part of an islamic prayer gathering, unlike in Churches where seats arranged in pews has always been in place since time immemorial.

The point is Tinubu's condition is age related. He can lie to the world that he is 69 years old, but his body is showing that his real age is closer to 80 than 70.

Aufbauh:
Some people can be hopelessly sensational about anything or anyone they detest.

How do praying position of sitting for someone who's just recovering from a kneel surgery culminate to an outcry?
Even in churches if you're tired you can sit while praying.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by ThatFairGuy: 3:42pm On Nov 06, 2021
U no go rest angry
AchalugoNwa:
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by DrSamOnowu87(m): 3:42pm On Nov 06, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Dream on boy
How did manage to understand that incoherent write up from that Tinubu's obsessed boy that want to vote in another bigger calamity on d country??

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by PrinceOfLagos: 3:43pm On Nov 06, 2021
DrSamOnowu87:
How did manage to understand that incoherent write up from that Tinubu's obsessed boy that want to vote in another bigger calamity on d country??
Lol
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by Eroms4life17(m): 3:55pm On Nov 06, 2021
Awkabigboy:

He's very sick oga
And yet wants to be president. We shall see

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by SonofDevil: 3:58pm On Nov 06, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

you re dumb.even if prime mbappe did surgery on his knees he would be on crutches for weeks and wont be fit to walk properly and play football in 4months.

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by Kaiser20: 4:08pm On Nov 06, 2021
While other kneel, he feels to big to kneel

That's the same thing he did while other politicians stand to greet the emir he felt so ignorant and sat waiting for emir to greet him first undecided
Bola Tinubu is not feeling big.
Tinubu has huge health challenges, he is not all that flexible to do like others.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 06, 2021
Nigeria own don pafuka

when 9ja eye go open Abeg !!!

and this living dead too wan be President

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by yetunsbay(m): 4:22pm On Nov 06, 2021
Leverage2021:
Buhari did same

The excuse from Yoruba Muslims was if you are too weak to stand then seat

I wonder if they would say tinubu is too weak to stand
Not Yoruba Muslim but Islamic injunction.
If you no Sabi something no dey disgrace urself like unlearned fellow
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
Imagine who wants to be Nigerian president. Tufiakwa God forbids bad thing. When he was busy taking and selling all sorts of hard drugs during his youthful days he didn't envisage it will end like this and now that he is 96 years he can't withstand it anymore. If Tinubu has sense he will retire peacefully and enjoy his loot
Oga calm down how did you know he sold and took drugs?
And how is he even 96 yrs abi na you born am?
See as you dey talk like say you follow am grow..

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by oyatz(m): 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I know that PrinceOfLagos, BKay, Pois-1 will be here the moment i opened this thread.

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by tamdun: 4:50pm On Nov 06, 2021
Tinubu matter kill una, is he the first person to....

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by CryptoClub2018: 5:02pm On Nov 06, 2021
People must always react like acid base chemical reaction

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by Stanleyville(m): 5:02pm On Nov 06, 2021
shocked

Anytime I see this man 20thOct2020 comes to mind!.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by Mikeeytools: 5:03pm On Nov 06, 2021
Aufbauh:

How do praying position of sitting for someone who's just recovering from a kneel surgery culminate to an outcry?
Hmm Na so. Na so
Re: Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque by kaydee007(m): 5:04pm On Nov 06, 2021
Talk ture make your conscience dey free. Look this ancestor well, does he looks like 1 who can lead his house not to talk about Nigeria
Aufbauh:

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Military Stops Amaechi From Inspecting Polling Units In The State (Photos) / Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist / Rotimi Amaechi As Best Man To Celestine Omehia During Wedding (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.