Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste (46559 Views)

FUTO Student Dressed As A Native Doctor To A Night Class As Exam Draws Near / FUTO Student Commits Suicide By Hanging In His Room (Photo) / FUTO Student Test Runs The Airplane He Built As His Final Year Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by motymop: 8:09pm On Nov 06, 2021
Many Nigerians are born wicked
Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by Bahamas95(m): 8:09pm On Nov 06, 2021
Witch!

She should be buried alive.

3 Likes

Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by vibbb: 8:09pm On Nov 06, 2021
Guys kindly avoid bitter girls, more dangerous than a serpent. I hope he won't miss his exams. Quick recovery guy.

2 Likes

Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by cr7lomo: 8:09pm On Nov 06, 2021
Women...Smh

1 Like

Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by Missyajoke(f): 8:09pm On Nov 06, 2021
Nawa ohh!!! May be the guy isn't giving her face but it's not by force now. If you react at times the way you think plenty things go spoil ohh,that's why one must think before one acts.

8 Likes

Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by onojaford(m): 8:09pm On Nov 06, 2021
Hmmm... I dread ill-mannered persons.

3 Likes

Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 06, 2021
There's more to this story than the toothpaste we're made to understand caused the damaged. Perhaps he's cheating on her with another lady when she pretended to come for the toothpaste so as to have her doubt confirmed.

10 Likes

Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by EjaikreTheViper(f): 8:10pm On Nov 06, 2021
shocked
Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:10pm On Nov 06, 2021
Full blown witch on campus. This is assassination attempt.

5 Likes

Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by alizma: 8:10pm On Nov 06, 2021
It seems una no dey think watin I dey think. I think this is about lodge mates romance gone wrong. No be early morning person dey use toothpaste? And as at early morning on that faithful day, the news has it that brother had a visitor. Without any romantic relationship between two lodge mates, the lady would have simply understood that brother was not dispose to give out toothpaste on that day but rather than understanding the situation, sister picked offence. In addition, una see where Aunty pure the hot water?

18 Likes

Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by openmine(m): 8:12pm On Nov 06, 2021
There was something romantic between them that didn't end well!

16 Likes

Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by VALENTINEBRAND: 8:12pm On Nov 06, 2021
oooh.... my GOD \\\\\\
Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by Caboceer: 8:12pm On Nov 06, 2021
Maybe he was banging her on code and brought a different babe to sleep over the previous night

Abi why else did she feel entitled to his toothpaste and his attention at that material time?

8 Likes

Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by Essence20(m): 8:12pm On Nov 06, 2021
Nawaoh...
Some women get mind sha

1 Like

Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2021
Igbo women are naturally wicked....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by lexy2014: 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2021
Umsworld:
Man's inhumanity to man
It's actually woman's inhumanity to man

3 Likes

Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by Juanmike(m): 8:14pm On Nov 06, 2021
I no really blame am sha, some roommates, can be toxic at times, back then in my final year, I got a roommate that drove me crazy I nearly went into depression, so self-centred and sluggish, I did all the chores and... The guy rarely talk to me, untop my room and food.

2 Likes

Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by lexy2014: 8:14pm On Nov 06, 2021
WesternOligarch:
Igbo women are naturally wicked....

How did u arrive at that conclusion?

1 Like

Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by lexy2014: 8:14pm On Nov 06, 2021
Caboceer:
Maybe he was banging her on code and brought a different babe to sleep over the previous night

Abi why else did she feel entitled to his toothpaste and his attention at that material time?

Hmmm ...oracle
Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by Drone95(m): 8:15pm On Nov 06, 2021
chatinent:
Why use his toothpaste! Students hate to manage their property...always using someone else’s property.

I had a roommate who never bought matches, toothpaste, salt, and every minor thing! So me buying them is a goat naw. Inasmuch as I dont support what the roommate did, it is very annoying to have a roommate who hates to survive with his properties.

I am still available for research writing services that is Turnitin friendly.
He used her toothpaste not his toothpaste
Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by deltateam: 8:15pm On Nov 06, 2021
BadNews:
Update From . COM

The police have arrested a 300-level student of Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) identified as Miracle Ogochukwu Chiagoziem for reportedly pouring hot water on her colleague Wisdom Uchenna Chukwuemeka, a 400 level student of Geology department, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , Ogochukwu reportedly poured hot water on Chukwuemeka at their hostel in Eziobodo on Thursday afternoon, November 4, 2021, because he didn't answer the door after she knocked to get toothpaste.

The arrested student was said to have created a scene in front of Chukwuemeka's door even though he had company, before returning to her room.

However after being confronted by Geology student later, their argument became violent and she ended up emptying a pot of hot water on him. An eyewitness said;

“Wisdom later come out to confront her over her behavior, and an argument ensued. She threatened to pour hot water on him if he doesn’t leave. A lady even stepped in to pacify them but before she could say Jack, Miracle carried out her threat. She emptied a pot of hot water on both wisdom and the lady.

"He’s currently hospitalized, severely scarred. The water was targeted at his private part and now his genitals are completely peeled. He is currently at risk of missing his entire exams for the current semester which may result in an extra year for him."

See The Graphic Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

There's more to this than meets the eyes. It may seem that this might be a case of jealousy or love gone sour between them.

For her to demand that means the may have been intimate in the past; this can be explained by the water target at his genitals.

As if saying: "If I can't have you, nobody will".

7 Likes

Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by gassbee: 8:15pm On Nov 06, 2021
Dat guy don chop dat babe before, she stil come jam am with another babe for house, wit d anger coupled with envy she just use hot water change am for the guy, just check out d spot dat was targeted

11 Likes

Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by vickydevoka(m): 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2021
Sirheny007:
Some women are wicked!
I saw the video and omoh! E go hard for the guy d*ck to hard again.

undecided

If na me I must revenge. I pity her in advance

1 Like

Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by vickydevoka(m): 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2021
oluwaseunamos33:
Pour her acid @ the center of her toto
Exactly

2 Likes

Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by deltateam: 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2021
goltokka:
There's more to this story than the toothpaste we're made to understand caused the damaged. Perhaps he's cheating on her with another lady when she pretended to come for the toothpaste so as to have her doubt confirmed.

Similar to my submission.
Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by satowind(m): 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2021
He dey nack her go carry another girl this is the true case. It can't be toothpaste

7 Likes

Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 06, 2021
lexy2014:

How did u arrive at that conclusion?

Indirect expirences and everyday news like this.....if they aren't bathing their house helps with acid they're either killing their sugar daddies or bathing guys with hot water.

9 Likes

Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by iyke2frankeze: 8:17pm On Nov 06, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Na dem, audio developers pouring hot water on fellow piglets since 1966.
Skull minners Association Secretary speaking. Why were you warning your Yorubatouts to stop selling lands to us and going into Agboro business?

5 Likes

Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by Sharatan(m): 8:17pm On Nov 06, 2021
Chai!
That jealous olosho needs to spend like 5 good years behind a maximum security prison.
Psychos everywhere.. SMH angry

1 Like

Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by peterpiiro(m): 8:18pm On Nov 06, 2021
This issue is more than toothpaste. Guys use your heads

1 Like

Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by snoopz: 8:18pm On Nov 06, 2021
Na small thing dey vex Nigerians now...
Make the guy sue him and his family make he use the money take care of him self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chinasa Nweze Emerges West Africa Best Overall In WASSCE / Indian Lecturer With PhD, 4 Master’s Degrees Hawks Vegetables To Survive / Jamb Pegs Cut-off Marks At 170: Releases 16,000 Additional Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.