Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation (87887 Views)

If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation / Don Jazzy, Uriel Oputa & Miyonsea Become Indomie BBNaija Ambassadors (Photo) / Miyonse Amosu Becomes Indomie Ambassador (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by SUNDICOS(m): 9:28am On Nov 07, 2021
So funny
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by sisisioge: 9:29am On Nov 07, 2021
lesbiconverter:
I bet OP doesn't even know Charles Bronson and Tom Selleck

I think I know the face of the second guy....was he in those soaps like days of our lives ba?
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by onlinestaff2020: 9:31am On Nov 07, 2021
robosky02:
From left, Dolph Lundgren, Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jean-Claude Van Damme. Happy 64th birthday Dolph Lundgren.

These four assholes all acted in the expendables.

They are way past their primes.

They dominated their movie genres (action films).

The most accomplished is Arnold (Commando) who later became the governor of California.

1 Like

Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Chochovini: 9:33am On Nov 07, 2021
Divoc19:
Commando tha year grin
. Seem like the letters R & E are missing from this moniker of yours to spell what women hate most.
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by ManirBK: 9:33am On Nov 07, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

They really made our childhood days a memorable one with their great movies.

Four of them really used my head to catch cruise that year especially Rambo and Commando.

Chuck Norris also
you reminded me of chuck norris film Delta force were terrorist kidnap a plane. the track beat in the film always in my head.
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:34am On Nov 07, 2021
Kyase:

First borns dey hear am sha my maale dissect our first born ear put pepper
The guy no dey hear word
Me sha dem no too beat me but if my day come ehn I dey almost faint from beating that woman can beat for Africa
Those days sweet sha
Our Maale's get doctorate degrees in mending their children's character.

U no dey hear word, u no dey hear word no be for their side because when they're through with u, you'll be hearing words meant for other people.

May God bless them bountifully

1 Like

Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by shizzleStar: 9:35am On Nov 07, 2021
These guys and many others made ones childhood worthwhile. Memories are golden. cool
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:36am On Nov 07, 2021
ManirBK:
you reminded me of chuck norris film Delta force were terrorist kidnap a plane. the track beat in the film always in my head.
You sabi am well well I swear. Good old days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by shizzleStar: 9:37am On Nov 07, 2021
Vinosis007:
Reds Scorpion. Rambo. Terminator. Cyborg.
you head dey there. These were their most famous movies
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by peacettw: 9:41am On Nov 07, 2021
*clears my throat*

I'LL BE BACK
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by lesbiconverter: 9:42am On Nov 07, 2021
sisisioge:

I think I know the face of the second guy....was he in those soaps like days of our lives ba?
the young and restless

1 Like

Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by JBoss25(m): 9:42am On Nov 07, 2021
Even indomie generation knows them
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by OlawaleBammie: 9:44am On Nov 07, 2021
Nonexisting:
What of people who didn't have televisions and didn't have rich uncles that had them? You think everybody had the privilege of watching "fiim" like it was called back in the day?
then go an watxh it in baba gebu ous
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Chochovini: 9:47am On Nov 07, 2021
Lukaku95:
I like that chun Yun fat.. as him fat , them come name am Fat join too..
. Honestly, I no know that one. And if you call me Indomie because of that reason your screen go crack.
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by goodman5(m): 9:47am On Nov 07, 2021
Hard target my favorite then, van dam and sex, my mum will fast forward the sex scene, we wey dey watch blue films when she go market angry grin
Omo na to marry I don old

6 Likes

Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by princewarri1985: 9:50am On Nov 07, 2021
robosky02:
From left, Dolph Lundgren, Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jean-Claude Van Damme. Happy 64th birthday Dolph Lundgren.
"I WILL BE BACK" my favourite line in the movie "THE COMMANDO" Arnord Swazenegar, chai! Man pikin don dey old oh, it still feels like yesterday!
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Chochovini: 9:51am On Nov 07, 2021
Rydermaverick:
Nawa to you oo..I even think say na old generation people you wan bring..e get who no know this men there?
. Abi o... People like Bruce Lee and co.
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:55am On Nov 07, 2021
chatinent:
Even Tiwa Savage sex tape generation know these men naw.

Mention movie names cos kids know Terminator, Van Damme, and Rambo too well...

Like Dolph Lundgren for example, the first movie of his I watched was “I am.”

Van Damme is a notorious womanizer!

Arnold and big guns bi like 5 and 6. The Rock is playing his roles today.

Rambo always with a shifted jaw.

Mentioning that movie above should tell you I am a grandpa.

"No be only woman Van Damme like ooo, he can also reset people's brain with his signature slap kick and leg split". - Village People spokesperson.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 07, 2021
Chochovini:
. Abi o... People like Bruce Lee and co.
Tire me oo..
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by easiaq(m): 10:02am On Nov 07, 2021
casppyjay:
chow yun fat, Bruce willis, Mel Gibson,nicholas cage, Antonio banderas, Kevin Costner,
Add Michael Douglas (Indiana Jones),Donnie yen,Harrison ford, Wesley snipe
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by DaveHarry(m): 10:03am On Nov 07, 2021
You no get sense, op!!!
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Cholls(m): 10:06am On Nov 07, 2021
ORLAHOLUWA:
Wow see Jackie chan take short among them
my brother Jackie Chan was in a world of its own
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Kyase(m): 10:09am On Nov 07, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Our Maale's get doctorate degrees in mending their children's character.

U no dey hear word, u no dey hear word no be for their side because when they're through with u, you'll be hearing words meant for other people.

May God bless them bountifully
hahahahaha aswear Na the mending shape my life if not I fit be bandit now
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by casppyjay: 10:10am On Nov 07, 2021
easiaq:
Add Michael Douglas (Indiana Jones),Donnie yen,Harrison ford, Wesley snipe
gerald butler , Russel crowe,Marc darcascus, (crying freeman)

1 Like

Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by casppyjay: 10:11am On Nov 07, 2021
lesbiconverter:
the young and restless
the rich also cry
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by easiaq(m): 10:13am On Nov 07, 2021
No retreat no surrender
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Rolly22(m): 10:13am On Nov 07, 2021
Supreme145:
The kind of cane that I chopped on top one Mexican movie called Desperado ehhn, we had one film rental shop close to our house and the guy loves watching desperado every evening. Naso I go leave errand wey dem send me dey watch desperado almost every evening. Due to that flogging was my dinner every day cos I must be sent on an errand every evening and I must abandon it for desperado...those days mehn

You get coconut head grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Rolly22(m): 10:18am On Nov 07, 2021
malvisguy212:
;Dwhat about Steven segal ? if 100 people surround him with gun, he will still find a way to collect there gun and kill them.... dem no dey beat am for film

I swear them no Dey touch am
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by goodheart02(m): 10:24am On Nov 07, 2021
chatinent:
Even Tiwa Savage sex tape generation know these men naw.

Mention movie names cos kids know Terminator, Van Damme, and Rambo too well...

Like Dolph Lundgren for example, the first movie of his I watched was “I am.”

Van Damme is a notorious womanizer!

Arnold and big guns bi like 5 and 6. The Rock is playing his roles today.

Rambo always with a shifted jaw.

Mentioning that movie above should tell you I am a grandpa.

That Dolph Lundgren movie "I am" is titled "Red Scorpion". That's the name.

"I am" was the name the khoi khoi bushman who saved his life called him after Dolph introduced himself as "I am Red Scorpion" because those were the only words the bushman could assimilate.
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by tollyboy5(m): 10:24am On Nov 07, 2021
skywalker240:

Another person again na Chow Yun fat

Omo those days
Mentioning chow yun fat lol
You made my day. Bulletproof monk came to mind.
Crouching tiger hidden dragon also grin

Happy Sunday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by icankel: 10:24am On Nov 07, 2021
Jackie Chan and Jet Li too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jonet Makeovers Turns Her Face To Kanayo O. Kanayo (Photos) / AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" / Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.