Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation (87845 Views)

If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation / Don Jazzy, Uriel Oputa & Miyonsea Become Indomie BBNaija Ambassadors (Photo) / Miyonse Amosu Becomes Indomie Ambassador (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by learner007(m): 6:01pm On Nov 07, 2021
How many of you blindly argued that commando will beat Van Damme by lifting him with just one finger grin
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Jennyeje: 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2021
Terminator shocked shocked

Van of Hard Target shocked shocked
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Ashley86400: 6:26pm On Nov 07, 2021
Rickmann:

When you talk action, you talk those men..just add chuck Norris and you have a complete team grin

Childhood was epic, with them grin

#legendary

Steven Seagal nko? grin
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Ashley86400: 6:32pm On Nov 07, 2021
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

Lol. Desperado was my favourite.
Ah ya ya ya
Ah ah ya mo grin
I swear.
I was just singing the song a few days ago o. Just remembered it for no damn reason. grin
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Rickmann: 6:36pm On Nov 07, 2021
Ashley86400:

Steven Seagal nko? grin

Seagal the bone breaker grin
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by BigBellyBurst(m): 6:45pm On Nov 07, 2021
lesbiconverter:
innocent man, young and restless, three men and a baby.
He's also the one omniman (invincible) was modeled after

No wonder. Young and Restless...

Omini Man... Omo on God that anime na d first American anime wey bloody like say tomorrow no dey.

That niqqas power is just off the charts.

2 Likes

Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by BigBellyBurst(m): 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2021
ThierryJay:

Scott is the one that acted Ninja 1 & 2 right? Truly he gives off similar Van Damme vibes. Only that he doesnt seem to have a signature martial art move unlike Van Damme that had a few of those.

I like the guy no cap. He looks like a tougher john Kerry and Ben Stiller rolled into one.

Exactly. Ninja, Boyka, Savage Dog, hard target2. He was even Van Damme s top leutenant in Expendables 2.

The only difference between that guy and Van Damme is that he is taller and he is British. Van Damme is french I think. Abi Belgian. Not so sure.
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Streetdreamx(m): 6:50pm On Nov 07, 2021
Op you forgot to include chuck morris and anthonio banderas (legend of zoro).
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by BigBellyBurst(m): 6:51pm On Nov 07, 2021
Omo, another bad guy na Statham and Donnie Yen.

On God, this Donnie Yen guy is almost a super human. He seems faster andore deadlier than even Jet li.

Would really love to see a fight between Statham and Adkins.
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by tonyshine01: 6:55pm On Nov 07, 2021
Cynthia Rothrock
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Pimine: 7:17pm On Nov 07, 2021
Ashley86400:

I swear.
I was just singing the song a few days ago o. Just remembered it for no damn reason. grin
Aswearugaaad

Brah I got the song on my phone and I play it often grin
I was too young to remember the storyline but the music and the way he used to magically pull out the guns from his hair stuck with me.
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Drogunov: 7:34pm On Nov 07, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool PIKIN WEY NO SABI HOW MARKET TAKE START GO ALWAYS SEE MARKET AS EM PLAY GROUND. IF U NO COME, U NO GO KNW, IF DEM NO TELL U SELF, U NO GO FIT SEEM.. WTF MAN

Mtchewww!
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by luluman: 8:53pm On Nov 07, 2021
robosky02:
From left, Dolph Lundgren, Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jean-Claude Van Damme. Happy 64th birthday Dolph Lundgren.
my guy you watch film o
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by robosky02(m): 9:01pm On Nov 07, 2021
Ashley86400:

I swear.

Antonio Bandaras...

Hmmmmm
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Ipinlaxy(m): 9:20pm On Nov 07, 2021
Bigredmachine:
i remember one incident like that when i was in JSS3 and i had a fight with two boys, after i came out victorious every body just dey hail me dey shout... you dey form Van Damme abi grin grin grin grin come see as my head dey swell up grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Pixtech: 10:12pm On Nov 07, 2021
Especially Red Scorpion (1989)
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

They really made our childhood days a memorable one with their great movies.

Four of them really used my head to catch cruise that year especially Rambo and Commando.

Chuck Norris also

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by limare: 10:25pm On Nov 07, 2021
what of Stephen seagal
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by owagbeba: 11:28pm On Nov 07, 2021
engrchykae:
YES

This is because i developed reading culture,the book became my television,I can visualize the words in a book,my imagination grew.
That visualization helped me teleport myself to my future even when the reality then makes no sense.
Television is really a distraction but I will try and make it work positively for my family.

Interesting!

I got so attached to the radio (World Receiver SW,SW2). Then her majesty’s BBC despite their bias had programs ranging from science to drama to last the whole day. Also DW and CRI. The Japanese did have an English radio transmission many years back; not sure if it still on air.

Now TV is choke-full of mis/disinformation, and a clear attempt by who knows what to make the abnormal lifestyle the norm. And it has become so “in-your-face” these days; especially with the “rainbow” movement and the main stream media is trying to force it on everyone.
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by lesbiconverter: 3:34am On Nov 08, 2021
BigBellyBurst:

No wonder. Young and Restless...

Omini Man... Omo on God that anime na d first American anime wey bloody like say tomorrow no dey.

That niqqas power is just off the charts.
Aswear grin
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Xkalaban(m): 6:30am On Nov 08, 2021
1 - Red Scorpion that yr

2 - Rambo the First Blood that yr

3 - Commando that yr

4 - Double Impact that yr
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by skywalker240(m): 6:31am On Nov 08, 2021
goodheart02:

Sean Connery, Roger Moore and Pierce Brosnan made me fall in love with the James Bond character. They all played the role well during their time as agent 007
Roger Moore of blessed memory, the spy who love me, Sean Connery, diamonds are forever. Menh, we don de old oo, if any of us never still marry, na wayo be dat oo.

1 Like

Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by skywalker240(m): 6:46am On Nov 08, 2021
Kayzcarter:
Even children of nowadays will tell you their names grin grin
the expandables generation will tell you their names, but can never tell you their movies back in the eighties and early nineties. wink
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by goodheart02(m): 2:17pm On Nov 08, 2021
skywalker240:

Roger Moore of blessed memory, the spy who love me, Sean Connery, diamonds are forever. Menh, we don de old oo, if any of us never still marry, na wayo be dat oo.

Asweargawd we don old. Our children don suppose dey senior secondary sef... Lol

I still have Roger Moore's 007 movies. He's the best James Bond for me.
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by skywalker240(m): 3:25pm On Nov 08, 2021
goodheart02:

Asweargawd we don old. Our children don suppose dey senior secondary sef... Lol

I still have Roger Moore's 007 movies. He's the best James Bond for me.
I de tell you

I like both of them alot, Roger and Sean

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by robosky02(m): 4:53pm On Nov 08, 2021
skywalker240:

What of that babe for secondary school way been dey turn your head na she you marry

Lol
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by skywalker240(m): 4:58pm On Nov 08, 2021
robosky02:

What of that babe for secondary school way been dey turn your head na she you marry

Lol
All of them don children when don start secondary School na grin grin
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by skywalker240(m): 5:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
robosky02:

Lol
All of them don shit children when don start secondary School tay tay na grin grin
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by robosky02(m): 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2021
skywalker240:

All of them don shit children when don start secondary School tay tay na grin grin

Na so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by mysticwarrior(m): 8:16pm On Nov 09, 2021
arantess:

then you must have seen all the ninja films
American ninja, five element ninja, ninja domination, revenge of the ninja, ninja in the killing fields, ninja in the deadly trap, beverly hills ninja, super ninja etc etc etc etc
five element ninja na highest.
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by BOYLOVABLE1(m): 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2021
undecided

Psoul:

We were taught that a singular noun or pronoun goes with singular verb and vice versa

What ever
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Psoul(m): 8:20am On Nov 18, 2021
BOYLOVABLE1:
undecided

What ever
We were also taught to say "thank you" wen we receive help from someone.

Well, next time you want to write that thing, write, whatever instead of what ever. "Whatever" is more standard and more acceptable than what ever.
If you wish to know more on this just ask me to explain more.
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by BOYLOVABLE1(m): 12:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
undecided

Psoul:

We were also taught to say "thank you" wen we receive help from someone.

Well, next time you want to write that thing, write, whatever instead of what ever. "Whatever" is more standard and more acceptable than what ever.
If you wish to know more on this just ask me to explain more.

I think you should rest on this matter,
It hasn't come to this extent.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” / Jonet Makeovers Turns Her Face To Kanayo O. Kanayo (Photos) / Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.