Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,283 members, 7,829,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation (87891 Views)

If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation / Don Jazzy, Uriel Oputa & Miyonsea Become Indomie BBNaija Ambassadors (Photo) / Miyonse Amosu Becomes Indomie Ambassador (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Soukiss(m): 12:13pm On Nov 07, 2021
Me I no all this guy.and I b indomie generation grin shocked
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Sleekfingers: 12:19pm On Nov 07, 2021
Nonexisting:
What of people who didn't have televisions and didn't have rich uncles that had them? You think everybody had the privilege of watching "fiim" like it was called back in the day?

How that one come be our fault?
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Elsueno: 12:20pm On Nov 07, 2021
chatinent:
Even Tiwa Savage sex tape generation know these men naw.

Mention movie names cos kids know Terminator, Van Damme, and Rambo too well...

Like Dolph Lundgren for example, the first movie of his I watched was “I am.”

Van Damme is a notorious womanizer!

Arnold and big guns bi like 5 and 6. The Rock is playing his roles today.

Rambo always with a shifted jaw

Mentioning that movie above should tell you I am a grandpa.

I NEVER BROKE THE LAW..I AM THE LAW grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Sleekfingers: 12:25pm On Nov 07, 2021
ObaKlaz:
Desperado!
That musician/hitman guy! His guitar cases were coded badass weapon gear!!!

I was never tired of rewatching that movie back then!!!

Anthonio banderas

2 Likes

Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Rickmann: 12:27pm On Nov 07, 2021
goodheart02:

Sean Connery, Roger Moore and Pierce Brosnan made me fall in love with the James Bond character. They all played the role well during their time as agent 007

Absolutely grin

1 Like

Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Rickmann: 12:27pm On Nov 07, 2021
chatinent:

Roger Moore, my 007 womanizer!

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Rickmann: 12:30pm On Nov 07, 2021
mysticwarrior:
Bolo yeung, samo hung, chow yun fat, Cynthia Rotrock, chuck Norris, Donnie yen, Maggie cheung and mark dacascos, I enjoy their movies.

Bro, you self be old timer for movies o grin
Also not forgetting chow yun fat , legendary Jackie chan and Bruce Lee.
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Kyase(m): 12:33pm On Nov 07, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
No be small thing, but as I dey like this, as my parents train me na em i go train my my kids.

Do anyhow, u go see anyhow because if person no do am like that person fit get marlian or runs babe for house.

Na God I dey pray to make he help person because u as a parent go train finish but, the child go go become another thing
Aswear I just pray make person marry wife wey sabi flog
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by placeofallure(f): 12:34pm On Nov 07, 2021
I love and enjoyed their movies.

Assassin (Sylvester Stallone and Antonio Banderas) with Julia Moore. I can say every word of every scene from head.

I love Van Damme the most.

1 Like

Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:38pm On Nov 07, 2021
Kyase:

Aswear I just pray make person marry wife wey sabi flog
Make God help person o
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Kyase(m): 12:41pm On Nov 07, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Make God help person o
amen and amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by chukskafor(m): 12:44pm On Nov 07, 2021
What about Simon Yam
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Automolite: 12:51pm On Nov 07, 2021
Dey are too popular undecided
U should ask who watched any of the following.
Rent -a- ghost
Frank Spencer,
Terra Hawks
Doctor Who
Spiderman on NTA channel 7
Thunder Sub
Little Prince.
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Divoc19(f): 12:53pm On Nov 07, 2021
While some hate that word, some are cashing out from it too grin
My moniker is not related to that word though
Chochovini:
. Seem like the letters R & E are missing from this moniker of yours to spell what women hate most.
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by lesbiconverter: 12:54pm On Nov 07, 2021
casppyjay:
the rich also cry
Nooo
That's a telenovela. Not American
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by emmyN(m): 12:58pm On Nov 07, 2021
Supreme145:
The kind of cane that I chopped on top one Mexican movie called Desperado ehhn, we had one film rental shop close to our house and the guy loves watching desperado every evening. Naso I go leave errand wey dem send me dey watch desperado almost every evening. Due to that flogging was my dinner every day cos I must be sent on an errand every evening and I must abandon it for desperado...those days mehn

Miguel Bain
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by ObaKlaz: 1:01pm On Nov 07, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Anthonio banderas
Yeah, you got it. That's the guy! grin

1 Like

Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by ObaKlaz: 1:05pm On Nov 07, 2021
Elsueno:

I NEVER BROKE THE LAW..I AM THE LAW grin grin
Judge Dredd! smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by TundeEdnut35(m): 1:17pm On Nov 07, 2021
casppyjay:
chow yun fat, Bruce willis, Mel Gibson,nicholas cage, Antonio banderas, Kevin Costner,
add john travolta that acted face off alongside Nicholas cage

2 Likes

Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:26pm On Nov 07, 2021
Abeg shey na Jean Claude short like that ni abi na camera make am short?
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by CALCULUS16: 1:31pm On Nov 07, 2021
Actor and boss film. I remember jackie chan film "who am i"
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by lereinter(m): 1:31pm On Nov 07, 2021
Pele early man
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by casppyjay: 1:40pm On Nov 07, 2021
TundeEdnut35:
add john travolta that acted face off alongside Nicholas cage
broken arrow also

1 Like

Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Ofiadiegwu: 1:49pm On Nov 07, 2021
robosky02:
From left, Dolph Lundgren, Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jean-Claude Van Damme. Happy 64th birthday Dolph Lundgren.

Action Figures.

That's what they are.

Action personalized, these men, are!

2 Likes

Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by Uphold(m): 2:01pm On Nov 07, 2021
Cry ptocurrency trading and earning is the new world order. Don't be left out and be looking for money when you can enmass wealth the trading gives. CBN launch e-naira and you don't want to launch into the currency trading. I can teach 15 people for FREE on basic and professional training on it. WhatsApp me 0905 908 5953 with this screenshot as evidence you are coming from here.
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by almarthins(m): 2:02pm On Nov 07, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

They really made our childhood days a memorable one with their great movies.

Four of them really used my head to catch cruise that year especially Rambo and Commando.

Chuck Norris also

No be small o! Chuck Norris - delta force. I too over watch that movie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by cybriz82(m): 2:07pm On Nov 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Gone are the days when men were boys

Van damme with that he leg kick ....360 spinning kick

Oh lord....

When he finally gives you that kick....just know you are dead...

And I also love the way he loves shifting and removing women's pant.....my niggar

Chuck Norris suppose that dat picture...
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by almarthins(m): 2:08pm On Nov 07, 2021
BOYLOVABLE1:
Three out them doesn't joke with females in movies..

All of them no dey joke with woman for movie. If na anold u mean. Go watch conan the barbarian- anold swazinega
Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by engrchykae(m): 2:09pm On Nov 07, 2021
owagbeba:

On a curious note, do you think not having/watching TV at youth helped you avoid the corruptions that comes with it, and made you be a better man today?

YES

This is because i developed reading culture,the book became my television,I can visualize the words in a book,my imagination grew.
That visualization helped me teleport myself to my future even when the reality then makes no sense.
Television is really a distraction but I will try and make it work positively for my family.

1 Like

Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by BigBellyBurst(m): 2:12pm On Nov 07, 2021
ThierryJay:

That's Bolo-Young receiving the deadly kick!

Of the action figures back then, Dolph Lungren was the hardest. He had this stone-cold ultra-hard demeanour that always gives chills to viewers.

Arnold still remains the fans favorite. He was like the ultimate A-list action star of the 90s till early 2000s, like Chuck Norris was in the 80s up till early 90s.

Van Damme had the baddest moves and was the most interesting. Loved those his 360 degrees kicks. To a lot of kids back then, he was the pioneer of leg splits. And I could do it then cos I was inspired by him.

Rambo is the all-action package. One man resilient army. Most rugged. Can do all required to survive. Never gives up even at the point of death. Rivals Arnold for ultimate action actor position.

Steven Seagal as well was Mr Stainless. Always gives flawless victory with no single opponent impact on that his flowing black German coat. Never really liked him much back then though.

Nowadays, these roles are performed by Jason Statham, The Rock & Vin Diesel but now with a lot of techno-visual effects rather than raw martial arts.

If you observe carefully, u will notice Scott Adkins is now the new Van Damme. All Adkins movies, moves and location reminds me of Van Damme.

For one, Van Damme loves to act most of his movies in Asian countries like Cambodia, Thailand, China and the rest. Adkins does the same. Also most of his Martial art moves looks so Van Damme themed.

I think Jean Claude van Damme is Scott Adkins mentor

2 Likes

Re: If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation by BigBellyBurst(m): 2:15pm On Nov 07, 2021
lesbiconverter:
I bet OP doesn't even know Charles Bronson and Tom Selleck
The second guy looks slightly familiar.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" / Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” / Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.