Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far (73933 Views)

Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far / Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun / Bayelsa: 8 Lawmakers, 11 Commissioners, 6 LGA Chairmen, 83 Councillors Decamp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far by domsavio: 10:57am On Nov 07, 2021
[quote author=lalajnr post=107396333]

I hope nairalanders can observe with me that, APC that the SE do call fulanis party is gaining more vote than PDP in the result released so far. 2023 in view, let's cross our hands as we see the drama that will unfold.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far by gbuay2: 10:58am On Nov 07, 2021
I like this guy, him hear english wella. Ride on!
Re: Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far by emilo2bad: 10:58am On Nov 07, 2021
chumaZ:

Them no massacre APC abi, alaye pdp never rule anambra before, so we are not surprised apga is winning
PDP never rule Anambra before? Indomie generation spotted. My friend try and learn history

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far by sinteiking(m): 10:59am On Nov 07, 2021
seunmsg:
APGA don massacre PDP. That shitty party is done for good even in the south east.

Don't be sentimental bro.
Not just PDP but APC as well.
Both parties has been thrashed so far.

This election clearly shows neither APC nor PDP is doing well at the moment at Anambra State

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far by BeuHarry: 11:02am On Nov 07, 2021
chumaZ:

Them no massacre APC abi, alaye pdp never rule anambra before, so we are not surprised apga is winning

You were probably born after 2006
Re: Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far by emilo2bad: 11:02am On Nov 07, 2021
humberjade:

Oh you think APC will defeat PDP in Anambra in a national contest? Continue grin

Politics is local, APGA is the major party in Anambra, but when it comes to a National contest, where APGA rarely contest, PDP will still dust APC in Igboland even if a Fulani man is on the ballot. Most South Easterners seem to have this obvious disdain for APC. grin

If APC wants to retain power, make dem delete South East from their permutations grin
They won in 2015 and 2019 without igbos votes remember buhari call them 5% APC will also retain power without igbos votes. Take that to the bank
Re: Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far by Faithdamy(m): 11:04am On Nov 07, 2021
Is ok
Re: Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far by resourcedude: 11:05am On Nov 07, 2021
shadeze:

Which magic? APGA won in every single LGA. Unless you are talking of supreme court magic
even the supreme Court judgement is dead on arrival.
Re: Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far by MartinsD12(m): 11:06am On Nov 07, 2021
Re: Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far by sinteiking(m): 11:06am On Nov 07, 2021
omenkaLives:
Even with ipob support and Obi Pandora's influence, pdp couldnt come close.

Maguire is more useful to ManUtd than pdp is to Ndi Anambra.

PDP isn't the incumbent Party neither was it the favorite party to win the election, so why worry over the fortunes of PDP in this election when your party (APC) is also performing poorly?

Let PDP supporters and stakeholders worry about their performance while APC worry about theirs.

APGA have shown it is the dominant party in Anambra while PDP and APC continues to struggle to catch-up

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far by rollywise(m): 11:06am On Nov 07, 2021
E still dey shock me. No trace of Accord party candidate Maduka after everything he did. Na wa. If I were him I'll privatise everything, I mean every single thing I did and made free for the consumption of these ungrateful masses. Chaiii
Re: Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far by Okudiover(m): 11:08am On Nov 07, 2021
chumaZ:

If PDP has never ruled Anambra before which parties did former governors Chinweoke Mbadinuju and Chris Ngige use in contesting elections on 1999 and 2003 respectively? For the records APGA came to rule Anambra since 2006 when the courts handed over to Peter Obi till Willie Obiano. Hopefully Prof Charles Chukwuma Soludo a currency guru in economics will win.
Re: Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far by Johnnyessence(m): 11:09am On Nov 07, 2021
FROM RESULTS of 8 LGAs ANNOUNCED BY INEC:
APGA - 55,776
PDP -25,838
APC - 20,229. #AnambraDecides2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far by NairaMaster1(m): 11:09am On Nov 07, 2021
haffaze777:

Don't mind him,what magic can they perform when it's a known fact that Anambra is APGA and APGA is Anambra,good luck to Prof Charles soludo and entire Anambra people for this well deserved victory

Good luck to our e-governor Maduka.
Re: Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far by Jodesky(m): 11:10am On Nov 07, 2021
Daddybright1986:
Anambra State!

Soludo of the APGA is in early lead as collation of results begins. So far Soludo has won 6 local governments.

Many are already jubilating and ululating.

Why are we like this? Are we suffering from self-imposed amnesia?
Have we forgotten so soon?

Maybe I need to remind those celebrating the early lead of the APGA.

The dancing Senator Adeleke was triumphantly leading in Osun State Governorship election. The PDP supporters thronged the streets and began to celebrate.

But the INEC and the APC were laughing at their idiocy. The artifice of inconclusiveness was introduced. Then the table turned. By an unexampled shenanigan, Ayetola of the APC snatched the victory from the jaws of defeat.

The PDP fumed. They cursed, called on the international community to intervene.

The end? The APC was enthroned on the seat of leadership.

What about IMO State? The charade that happened after the 2019 election in IMO is unparalleled and unprecedented.

Emeka Ihedioha was overwhelmingly voted by the people. He won. But Hope Uzodimma challenged the exercise in court. Hope didn't come second or third in the election, he was fourth.

But Tanko and his ilk did their abracadabra. In broad daylight, the collective will of the people was subverted and overturned. Hope was declared the winner of an election he came fourth.

Up till today, the aeroplane-driving Tanko and his minions are yet to explain to the whole world where Hopeless Uzodinjo got more than 100 thousand votes with which he "defeated" Ihedioha at the Supreme Court.

For the first time in the history of mankind, the number of votes cast in an election outnumbered the number of accredited voters.

The whole world was nonplussed, petrified, and delirious with bewilderment.

Nigerians raged. Many believed the Supreme Court would reverse its decision. The aftermath? Enthronement of robbery!

Is Hopeless Uzodinjo not occupying the seat obtained by unexampled robbery today?

Did the votes of the electorates matter?

When I see those celebrating, rejoicing, and ululating because Soludo is in early lead, I just picture the smile on the face of Tanko and his lackeys.

Our people never learn.

Anambrarians may indeed have voted Soludo but the INEC and the Supreme Court have the final say.

Soludo might win at the end of the exercise but the final arbiter remains the corrupt Supreme Court where everything is possible....

You are so pained the election has been peaceful and it's not going your way that you find it so hard to conceal your evil bias.
For your info.....Anambra is not IMO.

People should come to terms with reality and jettison all these doomsday theories.
Re: Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far by TotoGame(m): 11:10am On Nov 07, 2021
Hotzone:
IPOB leader is winning, I see Soludo joining APC next....

Not in a state like Anambra.... He will just commit suicide politically

APGA is like a religion in Anambra state as far as Gubernatorial election is concerned

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far by executive12: 11:12am On Nov 07, 2021
ekanx27:
Expected. But those still voting for APC deserve the hardship Nigeria is going through for their families and Lineage.

Any Igbo man or woman voting APC deserves to be flogged.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far by Successlane: 11:12am On Nov 07, 2021
PaChukwudi44:

Yet Igbos have never allowed APC to win landslide in Lagos

True, but win na win, even if na by ONE vote.
Re: Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far by ogwumgbe: 11:16am On Nov 07, 2021
HelloWriter:
grin
Soludo will NOT be a wonderful state Governor just as he wasn't a wonderful CBN Governor. People keep saying SOLUDO SOLUTION, and I wonder any unique solution he has ever offered.

Dr. Maduka is the person who has shown a long-term PASSION to better the lots of Anambra people. But, see how he was rejected - why Nigerians deserve bad leaders everywhere. Anyway, from Maduka's experience, I have learned to never worry when I have good intentions but I am rebuffed by myopic people. Na wah!

Which long term passion does he have? Do you think that Anambraians could be bought by mere show off philantropism? Anambra people are wise. Also the so called philanthropy of him was centered in his community and not in Anambra, if he had done what he did in his community in Onitsha, Awka or Nnewi, then Anambra would have trusted he had their interest at heart, but hence it was community centered so it was a no no for Anambra people
Re: Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far by resourcedude: 11:16am On Nov 07, 2021
goodheart02:
After all we are passing through in this country, APC shouldn't even have any vote. I can't believe some people still managed to vote for APC. Honestly Nigerians enjoy suffering I swear
APC votes are written votes. Check out the majority of the result started with 20...... ( thousands).
Re: Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far by TotoGame(m): 11:16am On Nov 07, 2021
nick50:
...Ngige won anambra election with pdp but after Andy uba and his cohorts kidnapped him he decamped to acn and never won any election till date

He won his senatorial election with ACN in 2011...he defeated late prof dora akunyili of APGA with less than 100 votes
Re: Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far by executive12: 11:17am On Nov 07, 2021
deji17:

Election no be war. APC will concede if they lose.

The Anambra criminals in the APC think that election is war. With the exception of a few decent ones like Ngige, most Igbos in the APC are criminals.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:20am On Nov 07, 2021
seunmsg:
APGA don massacre PDP. That shitty party is done for good even in the south east.
Despite the money spent by APC in recruiting some failed and stomach infrastructure politicians, couple with their federal might, they were still displaced to a distance third position. This shows what awaits them in 2023, no matter the amount and bully they will spend in recruiting some spent out politicians and their federal might, the people's power must prevail and send them packing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far by garfield1: 11:21am On Nov 07, 2021
resourcedude:

APC votes are written votes. Check out the majority of the result started with 20...... ( thousands).

If it is written,apc will be leading
Re: Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far by garfield1: 11:21am On Nov 07, 2021
executive12:

The Anambra criminals in the APC think that election is war. With the exception of a few decent ones like Ngige, most Igbos in the APC are criminals.

Most igbos in pdp are what?
Re: Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far by garfield1: 11:23am On Nov 07, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
Despite the money spent by APC in recruiting some failed and stomach infrastructure politicians, couple with their federal might, they were still displaced to a distance third position. This shows what awaits them in 2023, no matter the amount and bully they will spend in recruiting some spent out politicians and their federal might, the people's power must prevail and send them packing

Are you ok? Have apc won anambra before? Infact,apc lowest votes is always in anambra so stop vomiting nonsense.apc will thrash pdp and get 30% in your darling delta
Re: Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far by zuto4u(m): 11:24am On Nov 07, 2021
What about Accord party ooooooo?
Re: Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far by Prosperous111(m): 11:25am On Nov 07, 2021
ekanx27:
Expected. But those still voting for APC deserve the hardship Nigeria is going through for their families and Lineage.

I swear bro. They deserved every bit of it. I always said it. No matter how people Dey suffer for this country. Some go still vote for that same government that make it worse for them

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far by naikeboy(m): 11:25am On Nov 07, 2021
Buhari and his cabals may do the unthinkable soon.
Re: Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far by modsfucker: 11:25am On Nov 07, 2021
MrJah:
APC will soon do their Magic

Supreme Tanko is just watching them in 3D.
Re: Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far by poiZon: 11:25am On Nov 07, 2021
RichDad1:
Where are those lousy PDP ? cheesy cheesy cheesy
We r consoling our noisome pestilence comrades in APC

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far by jos4kay: 11:26am On Nov 07, 2021
HelloWriter:
grin
Soludo will NOT be a wonderful state Governor just as he wasn't a wonderful CBN Governor. People keep saying SOLUDO SOLUTION, and I wonder any unique solution he has ever offered.

Dr. Maduka is the person who has shown a long-term PASSION to better the lots of Anambra people. But, see how he was rejected - why Nigerians deserve bad leaders everywhere. Anyway, from Maduka's experience, I have learned to never worry when I have good intentions but I am rebuffed by myopic people. Na wah!

Trust any Nigerian to your peril. Maduka will do worst than Buhari if give a chance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) / Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) / Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.