Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

See The Big Scorpion That Almost Stung Me! - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See The Big Scorpion That Almost Stung Me! (56376 Views)

Giant Scorpion Found In My Wardrobe (Photos) / Woman Kills Python And Scorpion After Invading Her Home In Lagos. Photos / The Beautiful Scorpion I Found In Ogun On My Project Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Big Scorpion That Almost Stung Me! by Badsod(m): 10:27am On Nov 08, 2021
Omo this one na bad one o. Thanks be to God o
Re: See The Big Scorpion That Almost Stung Me! by Awise09(m): 11:32am On Nov 08, 2021
Raydos:
This morning while preparing for church, I almost got stung by this deadly Scorpion

We just moved to a new site and have been having problems with dangerous animals all months! sad sad

the best thing to do when move in into a new site is to fumigate your environment.
Re: See The Big Scorpion That Almost Stung Me! by Hysmady(m): 12:20pm On Nov 08, 2021
Raydos:
I did a whole Photoshoot for this tough guy!

Looks like there are lot of Scorpions in Abeokuta!
Fact... It's very much there,be very watchful
Re: See The Big Scorpion That Almost Stung Me! by bakesntakes(m): 12:25pm On Nov 08, 2021
Check out

Re: See The Big Scorpion That Almost Stung Me! by Champneys: 1:44pm On Nov 08, 2021
Big scorpion? Where is it?
Re: See The Big Scorpion That Almost Stung Me! by Evaloyal2J(f): 5:46pm On Nov 08, 2021
ChiefSosa:

That's because we don't know the value!
You can give a Nigerian the whole gallon of venom, and he'll pour it away out of ignorance.
The venom's contents can be used to get rid of malaria, which has affected Millions and has killed thousands upon thousands of Nigerians. It's content can be used to fight bone diseases. It contributes to the fight against certain cancer in the brain and spine, by helping to locate the tumors in the body. Make the scorpion cucuma sting me hundred times na, it's cheaper than than buying

And yeah! There are companies that buy and supply scorpion venom in Nigeria.
Re: See The Big Scorpion That Almost Stung Me! by medexico(m): 2:16pm On Nov 09, 2021
ChiefSosa:

That's a Buthidae scorpion; one of the most dangerous scorpions with strong venom!
You don't need the 'Minister of Scorpion Affairs' to tell you they are dangerous and you should avoid them.

Are you into scorpion farming? Abeg I wan do am, I need guidelines

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"The Snake That Swallowed N36M": Man And Policeman Pose With Big Python (Photo) / Jos Zoo: Escaped Chimpanzee Returned To Its Cage Safe, How It Happened / Man Invents Rocket-Like Vehicle At Oke-Ado, Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.