Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,699 members, 7,816,857 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Reno Omokri List The 10 Characteristics Of A Wife Material. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reno Omokri List The 10 Characteristics Of A Wife Material. (1117 Views)

Keep Up With God, Not With The Kadarshians – Reno Omokri List Out Rules / 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One / Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri List The 10 Characteristics Of A Wife Material. by Cruzblogtv(m): 9:40am On Nov 07, 2021
10 characteristics of a wife material!
The Nigerian lawyer and human rights activist Reno Omokri has listed the 10 characteristics of a wife material.

He made the list on his official Instagram page, 10 characteristics of a wife material:

* Gives you love, not romance

* She has high relevance, but is not high maintenance

* She has an independent, legal and provable income

* Her relationship does not break when you are broke

* She knows how to pray, play, slay and stay

* Encourages you to save money by cooking, instead of frequently taking her on romantic restaurant dates

* She is cooperatively submissive, not stupidly submissive

* She shares your religious, ethical and moral values

​​* She is willing to confront you when you are wrong

* She makes an effort to get along with your friends and family
Open link to see more post...
[url] https://www.cruzblogtv.com/2021/11/reno-omokri-list-10-characteristics-of.html[/url]

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri List The 10 Characteristics Of A Wife Material. by neonly: 10:05am On Nov 07, 2021
Oga Reno he go hard to get those kind of ladies here in Nigeria ooooo
Over here in Nigeria them bi confirm parasite most of them sha
I hail all d good women outder may u life long and enjoy yur Labour over yur husband and children

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri List The 10 Characteristics Of A Wife Material. by Abfinest007(m): 10:40am On Nov 07, 2021
Everyone talks about the character a good wife must have nobody talks about the character the husband will possess
Re: Reno Omokri List The 10 Characteristics Of A Wife Material. by HeOrShe: 10:50am On Nov 07, 2021
This is a very thoughtful points..
I wish we can even see a lady that scores 6/10.
Re: Reno Omokri List The 10 Characteristics Of A Wife Material. by Hayee(f): 11:43am On Nov 07, 2021
Some men will still have these and still treat her like trash cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Toor men are attracted to gold diggers grin grin cheesy tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri List The 10 Characteristics Of A Wife Material. by Drsnives(m): 12:16pm On Nov 07, 2021
Let me read comments
Re: Reno Omokri List The 10 Characteristics Of A Wife Material. by revived: 12:46pm On Nov 07, 2021
neonly:
Oga Reno he go hard to get those kind of ladies here in Nigeria ooooo
Over here in Nigeria them bi confirm parasite most of them sha
I hail all d good women outder may u life long and enjoy yur Labour over yur husband and children

Dem dae bro

My baby girl scores 8/10

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri List The 10 Characteristics Of A Wife Material. by Obakoolex(m): 5:33pm On Nov 07, 2021
You see ehn three points up there that I totally agreed with and cherish a lot:

* She is cooperatively submissive, not stupidly submissive

* She shares your religious, ethical and moral values

​​* She is willing to confront you when you are wrong

I hate when my woman dey sheeply submissive and hide her true colour

(1) (Reply)

Would You Be Angry If Someone Called You A Dog b/c of your sexual lifestyle / My Girlfriend Moved Out Just Because Of Innocent Flirting / A New One. Giving The Old Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.