Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,380 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Keep Up With God, Not With The Kadarshians – Reno Omokri List Out Rules - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Keep Up With God, Not With The Kadarshians – Reno Omokri List Out Rules (913 Views)

Reno Omokri List The 10 Characteristics Of A Wife Material. / “why Your Side Chick Looks Hotter Than Your Wife” - Reno Omokri / JUST FOR FUN! ...list Out 5 Amazing Things About You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keep Up With God, Not With The Kadarshians – Reno Omokri List Out Rules by Froshloaded: 11:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
Popular lifestyle expert, Reno Omokri has taken to his Twitter handle to dish out rules on how to live a fulfilled life.

The lifestyle expert pointed out that anyone who wants to live a fulfilled life must complete his or her life rather than compete in life.

The lifestyle expert went on to name three other rules to achieve a fulfilled life.

See The Full List Below:
https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1252878939493552134

Re: Keep Up With God, Not With The Kadarshians – Reno Omokri List Out Rules by PureGoldh(m): 12:21am On Apr 23, 2020
Nice tips

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keep Up With God, Not With The Kadarshians – Reno Omokri List Out Rules by Karemarealty288(m): 5:51am On Apr 23, 2020
Tell them oooo including my wife!!

2 Likes

Re: Keep Up With God, Not With The Kadarshians – Reno Omokri List Out Rules by MoxxxxO123(m): 6:22am On Apr 23, 2020
Oga Reno u are in the right direction. Since people around me think otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Keep Up With God, Not With The Kadarshians – Reno Omokri List Out Rules by Froshloaded: 8:11am On Apr 23, 2020
Karemarealty288:
Tell them oooo including my wife!!
grin grin
Lalasticlala
Re: Keep Up With God, Not With The Kadarshians – Reno Omokri List Out Rules by lilfort(m): 8:46am On Apr 23, 2020
he even remember leah sharibu
Re: Keep Up With God, Not With The Kadarshians – Reno Omokri List Out Rules by Tozic: 9:39am On Apr 23, 2020
cheesy
Re: Keep Up With God, Not With The Kadarshians – Reno Omokri List Out Rules by Froshloaded: 10:03am On Sep 26, 2020
Brownsun

Let's talk here
Re: Keep Up With God, Not With The Kadarshians – Reno Omokri List Out Rules by Brownsun(f): 10:10am On Sep 26, 2020
Froshloaded:
Brownsun

Let's talk here
Re: Keep Up With God, Not With The Kadarshians – Reno Omokri List Out Rules by Froshloaded: 10:15am On Sep 26, 2020
Brownsun:
i was saying mama hawk blocked me on whatsapp o.. wetin i do d babe? cheesy

Lmao..
Yesterday's shii pained her cheesy

Don't dish what you can't take..

I've mailed her several times on how she say shits, but she said all na cruise.

We even talked on a dead thread here on NL, but mama no still hear.. I'm sure she hates me now lmao..

I no send.. All na cruise.
Re: Keep Up With God, Not With The Kadarshians – Reno Omokri List Out Rules by Brownsun(f): 10:16am On Sep 26, 2020
Froshloaded:

Lmao..
Yesterday's shii pained her cheesy

Don't dish what you can't take..

I've mailed her several times on how she say shits, but she said all na cruise.

We even talked on a dead thread here on NL, but mama no still hear.. I'm sure she hates me now lmao..

I no send.. All na cruise.

Re: Keep Up With God, Not With The Kadarshians – Reno Omokri List Out Rules by Froshloaded: 10:20am On Sep 26, 2020
Brownsun:
funny tin be say i no even insult or sub her. cheesy cheesy

Walai. U don get plenty enemies for here grin

Some people are just naturally mad, you have been doing shits, but when they face you, you claim the victim
Re: Keep Up With God, Not With The Kadarshians – Reno Omokri List Out Rules by Brownsun(f): 10:29am On Sep 26, 2020
Froshloaded:

Some people are just naturally mad, you have been doing shits, but when they face you, you claim the victim
Re: Keep Up With God, Not With The Kadarshians – Reno Omokri List Out Rules by Froshloaded: 10:39am On Sep 26, 2020
Brownsun:

Lmao. I sent her a msg with my other account asking her what i did. I'm waiting for her reply.

Hv u deleted d other thread?

You mean your other WhatsApp account
Re: Keep Up With God, Not With The Kadarshians – Reno Omokri List Out Rules by Brownsun(f): 10:41am On Sep 26, 2020
Froshloaded:

You mean your other WhatsApp account
yeah.
Re: Keep Up With God, Not With The Kadarshians – Reno Omokri List Out Rules by Froshloaded: 10:41am On Sep 26, 2020
Brownsun:
yeah.

Lmao
She go dey feel herself

(1) (Reply)

Love Has Always Been Selfish. / 4 Sex Books You Must Read To Understand Sexuality And Orgasm / No Lady Is Opening Thread To Call Men Rapists And Murderers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.