Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (2486 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! / Colombian Woman Known As ‘the Beast’ Dies After ‘five Hours Of Drug-fuelled Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 07, 2021
We met on Facebook... I liked his comment on a page then checked his profile... He was so handsome, I saved the link to his account and even downloaded his pictures...

The next day I logged back in... I saw that he had sent a friend request which I immediately confirmed!

We started chatting... I kept my distance for a while cause he's really attractive, I thought he would be a snub... So I wasn't too invested.

But he was really nice... Extremely polite and I thought it was cute cause he could probably get any girl with the worse of manners...

We exchanged contacts... and took our chat to WhatsApp.

It was all perfect despite the time difference with is exactly 6 hours...

He's really cute; dark long hair, full lips...I teased him that he's prince Eric...

He's working... Hoping to get into school next year... He's a Christian, I'm an Atheist but he nearly tempted me to convert!

He speaks Spanish often...and it's so romantic...

The only issue was his self-esteem... He would say the worse things about himself... I thought it was all silly cause he's playful, funny, extremely smart and incredibly handsome...

But he's sort of shy... And confessed that he lacks confidence...

Anyways... We would chat for hours about anything... Our countries, ice-cream, our past relationships...etc.

Every was great till I ruined it last night...

I told him to tell me about the first time he had sex... I did it because I wanted to manipulate him into sexting... He's older than I am but is so polite, he rarely brings up sex.

He really tried to please me with the story, which I encouraged... Then I became jealous... no girl wants to hear how amazing your first sexual partner was...

So I decided to hurt him by asking how big his penis is... Told him to measure it...blah blah blah...

He became upset... Just used several emojis to express his annoyance then asked if that's what I like... I got tired of being nasty and told him no... afterall, I've never had sex... I told him that I was jealous and his story was making me slightly insecure...

He sent a message that he was sorry... he's stupid for doing so... I responded that it was alright...

But he wouldn't move on!!! He spent the evening being sad and sorry... He sent voice notes, saying in both English and Spanish that he's sorry... That he feels so bad for ruining everything... He understands if I want to leave... He's a nobody to be important... And so many other annoying things...

I have my own issues... I'm sensitive and he is too... obviously.

I find it hard to connect with people emotionally because of my trust issues... So I make the entire relationship revolve around sex to avoid catching feelings... But it always gets boring after a while...

He on the other hand deals with his trust issue by wallowing in self-pity and it's hard to deal with...

He was different... He made me feel like the teenager I am... And it was so sweet since we were both nervous, eager to please each other...

Last night was awful... I told him I was tired and wanted to sleep... He wanted to send a voice note saying in Spanish many sweet things but I felt really nasty...

We slept off mad at each other... embarassed
Re: by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2021
He told me goodbye then blocked my account... I felt so bad this morning seeing he had done so!!!

I used my other number to send a message... Asking if he's certain...

Update:

He's online and just responded asking if it's me...

I'm worried if he's still sad... Or he would impulsively block this account...
Re: by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2021
I might have ruined my relationship by being a bitch... And I've realised that interracial relationships don't work out for me...

Not with the Moroccan guys, Egyptian boy, Essam...and Egyptian girl, Tota... undecided
Re: by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2021
Thread closed:

We've gotten back together! He admitted that he was being dramatic... I apologized too... He's so sweet! kiss

I'm extremely happy... But I wish he would stop thinking so low of himself...

Thread closed...
Re: by house10s: 12:42pm On Nov 07, 2021
yawn
Re: by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 07, 2021
house10s:
yawn
What necessitated this comment? I made it clear I'm here to vent... But everything it okay now...

He and I didn't break up! grin

We're going to have a heart-to-heart conversation soon... It's needed.
Re: by AoifeNightfall: 1:01pm On Nov 07, 2021
Try French men. They are perfect!! wink
Re: by house10s: 1:01pm On Nov 07, 2021
Datboredberry:
What necessitated this comment? I made it clear I'm here to vent... But everything it okay now...

He and I didn't break up! grin

We're going to have a heart-to-heart conversation soon... It's needed.
still yawning
Re: by yungchop: 1:06pm On Nov 07, 2021
Catfish account and super story.. Orisirisi

6 Likes

Re: by Jeremani: 1:08pm On Nov 07, 2021
Good to Know u guyz are back
Re: by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 07, 2021
house10s:
still yawning
A lot of hate coming from you... You should try to know me first... smiley

But I guess some folks hate good love stories.

3 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 07, 2021
AoifeNightfall:
Try French men. They are perfect!! wink
Really? I always had a problem with Europeans... I once tried a relationship with a Pole... Ended really badly... Because race got into it and he tried the whole domination ish... grin

Its easier with men who are minorities too...

I love Moroccans... But I've concluded they have issues... Algerians also...

This is my first Hispanic boyfriend... It's so sweet...
Re: by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 07, 2021
Jeremani:
Good to Know u guyz are back
Thank you! I woke up... Cried and listened to several sad songs...

I'm dramatic... But I'm still trying to trust him...

One argument and he blocked me... Seems we'll both be really careful...
Re: by house10s: 1:17pm On Nov 07, 2021
over online matter u were keeping ur distance from online relationship lol.

yawn

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 07, 2021
yungchop:
Catfish account and super story.. Orisirisi
Honestly, no... I'm really friendly but I don't see race while dating...
Dark chocolate, vanilla... I love them all... kiss
Re: by marvelous000: 1:21pm On Nov 07, 2021
why do i have an inkling that you're a dude with a hairy blokos. lolcheesy. conversely, you also strike me as paid internet agent, employed to spin yarn out of thin air just to elicit engagement and activity on this fora.

4 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 07, 2021
house10s:
over online matter u were keeping ur distance from online relationship lol.

yawn
Who told you we wouldn't meet? I'm traveling to Colombia next year...

Anyways, we love each other very much... tongue
Re: by Boogyman557: 1:24pm On Nov 07, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool COLOMBIA. WORLD OF KUSH AND GANGSTER. ABOBI DAT PLACE FOLLOW 4 MY DREAM LAND. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 07, 2021
marvelous000:
why do i have an inkling that you're a dude with a hairy blokos. lolcheesy. conversely, you also strike me as paid internet agent, employed to spin yarn out of thin air just to elicit engagement and activity on this fora.
Lol... Nope... I have lots of wild stories... Even the one where I left school to spoke weed for the first time with a Nigerian boy I had just met... He threatened to rape me... But I don't regret him...best three days relationship...

Don't think of life as black and white... People aren't simple...why assume our life's are too?
Re: by theophilusj31(m): 1:28pm On Nov 07, 2021
Mtcheew....all this small small girls and their story, undecided undecided undecided

When others are thinking and strategizing about how they will survive the remaining 1 year of buhari Regime,your own na Columbia guys,will Columbia guys reduce the price of cooking gas and spaghetti in the market undecided undecided
Re: by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 07, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool COLOMBIA. WORLD OF KUSH AND GANGSTER. ABOBI DAT PLACE FOLLOW 4 MY DREAM LAND. WTF MAN
Lol! And this is a few days after I watched a movie on Pablo Escobar! grin

But my boyfriend is extremely decent.. we've discussed the drugs and cartel.. I pray he's always safe...

But fun fact: Nigerians are the third largest consumers of marijuana... grin

I feel you're a weed man... I never got high smoking weed... undecided

Cigarettes do it for me... But tried weed once and was bored
Re: by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 07, 2021
theophilusj31:
Mtcheew....all this small small girls and their story, undecided undecided undecided

When others are thinking and strategizing about how they will survive the remaining 1 year of buhari Regime,your own na Columbia guys,will Columbia guys reduce the price of cooking gas and spaghetti in the market undecided undecided
no...he would speak Spanish while I masturbate..

But I respect your hustle to survive the remaining one year.. I didn't vote for Buhari.. I'm allowed to be happy.. grin
Re: by Boogyman557: 1:38pm On Nov 07, 2021
Datboredberry:
Lol! And this is a few days after I watched a movie on Pablo Escobar! grin

But my boyfriend is extremely decent.. we've discussed the drugs and cartel.. I pray he's always safe...

But fun fact: Nigerians are the third largest consumers of marijuana... grin

I feel you're a weed man... I never got high smoking weed... undecided

Cigarettes do it for me... But tried weed once and was bored
HOLLY GRAM cool LOLS. I JUST HOPE UR BF IS NOT A GANGSTER OR IN DRUGS.. DOES Gs AR REAL DANGEROUS. WEN IT COMES TO GANGSTER MOVIES, I NEVER SEE WHO ACT AM REACH DOES PEOPLE.. WTF MAN
Re: by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 07, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool LOLS. I JUST HOPE UR BF IS NOT A GANGSTER OR IN DRUGS.. DOES Gs AR REAL DANGEROUS. WEN IT COMES TO GANGSTER MOVIES, I NEVER SEE WHO ACT AM REACH DOES PEOPLE.. WTF MAN
Lol. He isn't certainly... He complains alot about the drugs... But he's into cars... That's what he's passionate about... He's a sweetheart, I cannot imagine him dealing drugs...

It's sad tho how the cartel take advantage of the young guys there...
Re: by Boogyman557: 2:13pm On Nov 07, 2021
Datboredberry:
Lol. He isn't certainly... He complains alot about the drugs... But he's into cars... That's what he's passionate about... He's a sweetheart, I cannot imagine him dealing drugs...

It's sad tho how the cartel take advantage of the young guys there...
OKAY GUD LUCK

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 07, 2021
Try Afghan men next time. They are patient, romantic and are pacifists. sad
Re: by Innobee99(m): 11:17pm On Nov 07, 2021
U are just too over anxious about everything.

Las Las grin

1 Like

Re: by IbrahimSkiba(f): 3:22am On Nov 08, 2021
ORISHIRISHI
Re: by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 08, 2021
i926:
Try Afghan men next time. They are patient, romantic and are pacifists. sad
I've dated a Pakistani... Yasir. Three months until I ruined it... He was perfect... Sorry I don't believe in stereotypes... If not, I would think Nigerian men are nothing but broke scammers.. which they all aren't... kiss
Re: by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 08, 2021
Innobee99:
U are just too over anxious about everything.

Las Las grin
See me bragging last month that I'm above falling in love... embarassed

I'm just so anxious... If he breaks my heart, I'll never trust again...
Re: by SarutobiEky(m): 12:35pm On Nov 08, 2021
angry I don't like happy endings. Wey my nukes abeg? I won scatter everywhere!

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 08, 2021
SarutobiEky:
angry I don't like happy endings. Wey my nukes abeg? I won scatter everywhere!
How did I not see that you threatened my relationship...? embarassed

I didn't see this comment...

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Spent Our Entire Life Savings On House Rent / How Do I Know A Lady That Truly Loves Me / Do U Know. It Take A Miracle To Meet A Good Man .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.