Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,193 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

How Do I Handle My Female Boss? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Handle My Female Boss? (2699 Views)

I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me / Omo! My Female Boss Get Yansh I Just Noticed Today! / My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Handle My Female Boss? by Jackanda1(m): 7:22am On Oct 25, 2022
I recently got employed in a company. A Married woman who should be about forty years manages this company owned by the husband.

The day I went for the interview, she (the manager) was very nice to me, kept complementing my dressing , smiled and peeped glances at me very often.

To my shock, I passed the interview even though I made a couple of blunders that should have disqualified me. After the interview, she spoke to me briefly asking about my ambition, my school and other general stuffs. I felt special.

I'm two months in the company, she isn't steady recently,but I see her often. I haven't had much of a conversation with her, only greetings.
She had come to my office to check on my work twice.

Here is the problem. She has been acting very cold recently, ignoring my greetings and contributions during staff meetings. She now finds faults in every little thing I do. I try to be diligent in all my assignments, but she is never satisfied.

Please how do I handle her? I want to keep my job and my mental health. She is becoming unbearable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle My Female Boss? by Anonymoususher: 7:31am On Oct 25, 2022
Jackanda1:
I recently got employed in a company. A Married woman who should be about forty years manages this company owned by the husband.

The day I went for the interview, she (the manager) was very nice to me, kept complementing my dressing , smiled and peeped glances at me very often.

To my shock, I passed the interview even though I made a couple of blunders that should have disqualified me. After the interview, she spoke to me briefly asking about my ambition, my school and other general stuffs. I felt special.

I'm two months in the company, she isn't steady recently,but I see her often. I haven't had much of a conversation with her, only greetings.

Here is the problem. She has been acting very cold recently, ignoring my greetings and contributions during staff meetings. She now finds faults in every little thing I do. I try to be diligent in all my assignments, but she is never satisfied.

Please how do I handle her? I want to keep my job and my mental health. She is becoming unbearable.

You are causing yourself unnecessary headache. Focus on your work and stop over thinking.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle My Female Boss? by Romanoff(f): 7:43am On Oct 25, 2022
Focus on your work Oga, exceed your KPIs.

Do the work you're paid to do and make yourself indispensable.

When an employer knows your worth, it eliminates see finish.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle My Female Boss? by proff010: 7:49am On Oct 25, 2022
Focus on your job.
Leave her and don't think about what you are thinking about her. She is your boss and not.....

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle My Female Boss? by dawnomike(m): 7:50am On Oct 25, 2022
Jackanda1:

She is beginning to give herself brain and come back to her senses. So, she is putting up the facade.
Avoid her as much as you can cos she is obviously trying to do the same and not get derailed

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle My Female Boss? by robinso01(m): 8:06am On Oct 25, 2022
Just concentrate on your work as if nothing is wrong.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle My Female Boss? by Elmojiid(m): 8:07am On Oct 25, 2022
Your evil mind wan get you sack, alaye focus on your focus.. Mumu wan fvck madam

10 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle My Female Boss? by VictorUSA(m): 8:53am On Oct 25, 2022
My brother nairaland is full of doubting Thomas, see how they will call your story lies. Married women are coded public properties that have been privatized.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle My Female Boss? by talk2hb1(m): 9:13am On Oct 25, 2022
Lies upon Lies
Re: How Do I Handle My Female Boss? by AndroidAI(m): 9:48am On Oct 25, 2022
Jackanda1:

My friend, your boss is not your friend, and will never be. Focus on your work and deliver what you were employed to do.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle My Female Boss? by Jackanda1(m): 10:46am On Oct 25, 2022
robinso01:
Just concentrate on your work as if nothing is wrong.
it easier said than done. Last week I gave a good speech and a beautiful suggestion during staff meeting, and she dismissed me half way by telling me to sit down to my shame and the shock of my colleges. My colleges later asked me if we have issues.
Re: How Do I Handle My Female Boss? by iHateFraudsters: 11:53am On Oct 25, 2022
Jackanda1:
it easier said than done. Last week I gave a good speech and a beautiful suggestion during staff meeting, and she dismissed me half way by telling me to sit down to my shame and the shock of my colleges. My colleges later asked me if we have issues.

And how do you know you gave a good speech?

It might have sounded good only in your head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle My Female Boss? by Bluezy13(m): 12:15pm On Oct 25, 2022
I served two female bosses who were perceived to be toxic. I never had issues with them. I maintained my distance and respected myself and focused on my work without talking too much... whether necessarily or unnecessarily. Other than greetings and work stuff, didn't Know anything about them and didn't cared to know even while I shared the same office with one... just both of us. I seldom smiled, I never laughed, I maintained punctuality, I never asked for any excuse whether for absence, lateness or financially. I never showed any interest...let alone special interest in any colleague let alone the female ones. Though I understood their dialects yet I communicated in English and English alone whatever was my reason was none of their business.

I never cared about their decisions; whatever they decided was carried out whether favourable or unfavourable to their establishments unless my professional opinion was requested. Their financial status was never my business.
I never showed eagerness to work outside my job description. Any interference in my line of duty, I would withdraw (quietly) totally from that particular task ; whatever the outcome, was on them. Consequently, they learned not to interfere. Any request would start with "Please, Mr... Or my professional title"
And for my principled lifestyle, I enjoyed maximum respect until I left both of them amicably.

If you had principles, you are strict with it and you know your job ...minding your business, you'll be respected.
It all starts with your first impression during the interview; yours...I don't know.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Handle My Female Boss? by Jimmythewise: 12:50pm On Oct 25, 2022
1. Your boss fell for you at first sight but has been able to get over you.

2. Seize to feel special and assume that she never took interest in you.

3. Do your job diligently like every other employee.
Re: How Do I Handle My Female Boss? by Wirewire1m(m): 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2022
Alaye. Face your work and leave eye service. If your oga no notice u, u sef no notice am
Re: How Do I Handle My Female Boss? by begoniaa: 1:11pm On Oct 25, 2022
Do what is in your mind to do and let the matter rest. :-|

You only live once, and there are plenty jobs out there, so...
Re: How Do I Handle My Female Boss? by LIVINGICONREBOR: 1:20pm On Oct 25, 2022
bluezy13 has said it all. Don't get it twisted. You are there to work to earn income, if possible advance your career. Do your work professionally. If you have any feelings at all towards your boss, cut it off completely. Have and display your boundaries.
Re: How Do I Handle My Female Boss? by Starz825(m): 1:37pm On Oct 25, 2022
Jackanda1:
I understand.... cheesy

Guy...dey pray....he get why....
Pray pray...

Talk to your creator about it and focus on your work

Because,it's so obvious you have done nothing wrong.....
Women are just like that... always very emotional.....I don't like them to be my boss..
Forget about her liking you or something
...it's just the devil in her playing out....
A male boss will never do that.....

Just dey pray and mind your business in the office....if Dem no call you to discuss anything even in the meeting...just stay on your lane...

You will be fine
Re: How Do I Handle My Female Boss? by Krak(m): 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2022
Jimmythewise:
1. Your boss fell for you at first sight but has been able to get over you.

2. Seize to feel special and assume that she never took interest in you.

3. Do your job diligently like every other employee.

Cease

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle My Female Boss? by Jackanda1(m): 5:22pm On Oct 25, 2022
Krak:

Cease
Nawa o grin
Re: How Do I Handle My Female Boss? by Jimmythewise: 8:16pm On Oct 25, 2022
Krak:

Cease
Yeah lol thank you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

One Of My Memorable Sex Encounters / 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows / Why Do Some Ladies Force Themselves On Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.